Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Aren't you supposed to meet the person you're sneaking in at the point of ingress? This avoids them looking like intruders and keeps other household members from subsequently assaulting them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Subjunctive posted:

If she were a white belt and he a brown belt, people wouldn't be saying he should only spar with white belts. Even if he wasn't a professional martial artist. Similarly nobody would tell a cyclist to always ride slower because his girlfriend wasn't as fast -- he'd be told to go slow when they were together, and balls-out in other races.

It's two activities that happen to use the same software. Treat it like two activities. He could create a second account for playing with her if he doesn't want to hurt his stats.

ya but what will the internet think of my lower rating?!

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

[quote="redditor" post="asdas"]
score hidden] 13 hours ago

Shirts 1-2 days

Shorts 4 days

Pants 6 days

Underwear 2 maybe 3 days

Socks barely 1 day.

A lot depends on sweating but if it doesn't smell and doesn't look dirty then it's doesn't need washing.

[/quote]

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Pick posted:

I don't know how people can talk about not washing jeans for like 6 months because the idea of how bad they would rear end and pussy stink makes me want to gag.

Throw your pants in the freezer for a couple of hours every two weeks and they come out smelling like they've been in the dresser the whole time.

I'm not advocating wearing your pants for six months, it's just a neat trick I thought I'd mention.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Oh God, the very concept of wearing the same underwear for three days straight

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Mirthless posted:

Throw your pants in the freezer for a couple of hours every two weeks and they come out smelling like they've been in the dresser the whole time.

I'm not advocating wearing your pants for six months, it's just a neat trick I thought I'd mention.

How does that get mustard and chicken soup off them

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

FishBulb posted:

How does that get mustard and chicken soup off them

Put a napkin on your lap you slob.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Mirthless posted:

If it's good enough for Anderson Cooper, it's good enough for me

quote:

Me [23F] How to tell future employers of my travel heavy lifestyle?
I am under no delusions that I will get PTO for all of my days requested off. What I'm really hoping for is my travel to be tolerated, but since I do take so much time off I feel as though this should be made clear from the get go.
I have mostly worked part time, which makes traveling a lot easier, but now I need to enter a full time position. I take about 5 weeks off total out of the year. Traveling is extremely important to me and it's not something I'm about to compromise. Without it I get very antsy and dissatisfied with life in general.
All of my travel dates are planned months in advance and I'm hardly ever gone for more than two weeks at a time. Usually it's just a week here and there that I'm gone.
How naive is it of me to believe that this will be alright and employers will be willing to accommodate me? How should I approach this topic in the first place?
Truly, I am a better employee when I get to travel as I want.
TLDR - How do I approach future employers with, some may consider, my excessive amounts of travel time off?
:lol::lol::lol: you wish

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Mirthless posted:

Is your dresser full of fish and moose meat? :confused:

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

Leon Einstein posted:

That's a pathetic post. Play video games with them so they might have sex with you? Ugh. How about accepting the fact that partners can have different interests, and don't need to do everything together?

WampaLord posted:

:cripes:

Yup, you got the meaning of my words perfectly.

Really lives up to his title.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

This person just needs to go work in Europe, 5 weeks of vacation is like the bare minimum there apparently.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lol that person is going to get such a hard reality check. How do they afford their travel if they only work part time?

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
Travel girl sounds like a real treat to be around.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

WampaLord posted:

This person just needs to go work in Europe, 5 weeks of vacation is like the bare minimum there apparently.
yeah I'm in the UK - where we have the lowest holiday allowance in Europe - and I get 25 days + 8 or 9 bank holidays

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Mak0rz posted:

Is your dresser full of fish and moose meat? :confused:

If your freezer smells like fish and moose you need to clean your freezer and throw all that freezer burnt poo poo away

Seriously your freezer should smell like nothing, you shouldn't put slimy packages in the freezer and bacteria doesn't grow at freezing temperatures. Freezers start to smell when things get left in them for a long time or grime builds up.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Just like that chicks butt hole

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Mirthless posted:

you shouldn't put slimy packages in the freezer
that's not what your mum said last time i was over

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Just like that chicks butt hole

exactly.

Honestly I don't see what the loving problem with this dude is: Just tell your girl her rear end stinks. It's going to be embarrassing but she probably doesn't even know this is happening so how is she supposed to do anything about it?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Sorry your older brother is an idiot little dude

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Cryotherapy for b-hole stank?

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Pearnicious posted:

my new startup venture

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

WampaLord posted:

If she's European it makes some sense since it also seems a lot easier to travel. But the fact is it is so very cute to ask how you can get an entry level position that'll just let you jettison off for a week
or two at a time and there's no compromise :allears:

Edit: she has said in the comments she didn't realize how entitled she sounded and realizes she has some growing up to do. Success story!

54 40 or fuck fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jan 12, 2017

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
if it's a sweat issue she could legit try Glycopyrrolate, which might be the most effective drug i've ever taken when it comes to doing the thing it's supposed to do. It drastically cuts down the amount you sweat, to half or even less.

Just don't do any yard work in the sun if you don't want to die from overheating

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pearnicious posted:

Please don't post my farts

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Pearnicious posted:

Has there ever been a dignified soccer injury?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Jeza posted:

:psyduck:

Can you imagine? Coming home on a high to find your whole family has covered up your mother's death, and you're burying her tomorrow. That's some diabolical poo poo.

Yeah I'm 100 pages behind but I have to comment on this. I was away for a week in the summer year between junior and senior year for a junior achieving convention .When I stepped off the bus my parents told me my best friend died the day I left in a car accident and the funeral was the next morning. Quite a few friends hated me since they thought that my parents had to have told me and I decided not to come back ( before mobile phones). To say that poo poo hosed me up for years would be an understatement.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Everyone in this thread: see me after class :colbert:

quote:

Me [29M] with my GF [24/F] of 2 1/2 years, she trys to kiss after I finish in her mouth

This is becoming a deal breaker for me, to be clear I don't mind her giving me a bj & then kissing, It's just have no interest at all in tasting my own cum after I cum in her mouth, which unless I'm pretty forceful to stop, happens if she doesn't stop. [after tonight I feel like this is a game for her]

Its killed the mood a couple of times in the past and she say's I'm just being dramatic, as she "tastes herself" off me [not something I've asked her to do, but find pretty hot myself]

I've told her 3x so far [in the last 3 months] the 3rd time being tonight, about 30mins ago, I pushed her away, got up got dressed and walked out, got an uber home, and here I am.

dunno if this should be in /sex

we have been together 2 1/2 years, and have been talking about moving in together, after tonight I'm thinking of ending it because she keeps pushing something I'm completely off put by.

I'm always respectful of her sexual preferences but am feeling like she gives little to mine.

Has anyone had anything similar or any advice?

TL:DR Feel like GF is trying to force me into a sexual act i am really no comfortable with.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
That guy can kiss his blowjobs goodbye

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Gaunab posted:

Everyone in this thread: see me after class :colbert:

So

If she's forcing snowballing on him that's one thing but if she literally just wants to kiss after swallowing, wow, what a loving baby

:qq: I taste my cum on your breath! :qq:

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Lol, what a baby.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

She's forcing snowballing on him. It's literally the first line.

quote:

to be clear I don't mind her giving me a bj & then kissing, It's just have no interest at all in tasting my own cum after I cum in her mouth, which unless I'm pretty forceful to stop, happens if she doesn't stop. [after tonight I feel like this is a game for her]

His last sentence makes it pretty clear, she's trying to force a sex act on him that he's not cool with. We usually don't care for people who do that.

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

As long as you're not passing a load of spunk back and forth like sharing chewing gum, I don't really see the issue. Just ask her to spit/swallow or whatever and then kiss your girlfriend. She deserves it after sucking you off to completion.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
You too must suffer the consequences of the way cum tastes, motherfucker

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

The last couple pages have been pretty hilarious in that what is usually called gamification being added to video games is ruining people's relationships. Uh oh, my girlfriend doesn't have a high enough shootmans credit score, time to :sever:

If you're too homophobic to receive a blowjob you don't deserve a blowjob.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Even if he's big baby about it (and he is) he's right though, he shouldn't be forced into doing something uncomfortable

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Or if she is trying to full-on snowball him, just go with it and then spit it all over her face to establish dominance? And then, uh..open the relationship?

Or maybe just stop cumming in her mouth if it's such a big deal.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Even if he's big baby about it (and he is) he's right though, he shouldn't be forced into doing something uncomfortable

He also isn't entitled to blow jobs if he's going to be a huge dick about it immediately after.

Edit: Okay, yeah, no forced snowballing, though.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

For those unclear about snowballing, let me be clear.

He is okay with getting blown and then she spits/swallows and then he kisses her.

She is coming up for a kiss with a mouthful of cum and wants to put it in his mouth. He has told her he'd prefer to not do this, but she keeps trying.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

He shouldn't be forced but I'm still gonna laugh that the guy can't deal with a little bit of cum-breath on his cock-sucking sweetie's mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Clark Nova posted:

If you're too homophobic to receive a blowjob you don't deserve a blowjob.

The gently caress is this poo poo