Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The loving Range

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
from my warm gooey fingers

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s a nice cock, I’ll give you that. But the Prince Albert gives you no loving advantage whatsoever.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

my dong has been polished imperials, can you say the same?

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

fun hater posted:

on the one hand its nice that ppl dont leap to kill each other anymore. otoh, it made me realize no one is willing to breach social mores to be honest, so posting abt comics here is pointless to me. i was posting my own comic b4 i realized i was probably getting the turt treatment lol

people were surprised a goon was receptive to criticism + hard to comment much other than "nice i see improvement" on without derailing a thread. patreon and reader claims aside they were improving over time

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Smirking_Serpent posted:

That shaft is polished to a mirror sheen. The veins have been reinforced. The interlock with the balls is tightened for added sensation. Long-type hair with non-rip pubes. And not only that, nearly every part of this dick has been expertly crafted and customized. Where’d you get something like this?

Reading this in the Fitter Happier voice and cadence.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s a nice cock, I’ll give you that. But the Prince Albert gives you no loving advantage whatsoever.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
wiener, weiner or eggplant emoji

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Oh this must be the Cock's shotgun I hear so much about

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

fun hater posted:

on the one hand its nice that ppl dont leap to kill each other anymore. otoh, it made me realize no one is willing to breach social mores to be honest, so posting abt comics here is pointless to me. i was posting my own comic b4 i realized i was probably getting the turt treatment lol

most of the time when people ask for feedback they're really looking for validation. just clarifying that you want actual feedback and that people won't hurt your feelings if they have criticisms might do it.

but it's also hard to get people to engage that much.

I'm like a year behind in that thread but I'll try to remember to give some feedback when I hit your posts

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
another thing about Boba's comics is that she's colorblind and chose to do a full-color comic. it made for some jarring choices (which to be fair she owned up to)

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
she did ai generated backgrounds too didn't she? surprised i didn't hear about any goons getting mad at her for that

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I think i stopped reading that thread because it seemed kind of boring. Sorry to anyone who posted there.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
making fun of bad webcomics is soooooooooooo 2004

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Empty Sandwich posted:

most of the time when people ask for feedback they're really looking for validation. just clarifying that you want actual feedback and that people won't hurt your feelings if they have criticisms might do it.

but it's also hard to get people to engage that much.
no this works, i did exactly this in creative convention's writing advice thread and gathered a lot of brutal but eye opening critique. ahem. engagement was not an issue.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

cumpantry posted:

no this works, i did exactly this in creative convention's writing advice thread and gathered a lot of brutal but eye opening critique. ahem. engagement was not an issue.

you can get a lot of great feedback in cc for sure but one of the problems as an amateur is that the people who are critiquing you need to assume you have any kind of formalized knowledge or training

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Al! posted:

making fun of bad webcomics is soooooooooooo 2004

my jfk 9/11 moment was being in the webcomics thread the night that loss.jpg was published

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

my jfk 9/11 moment was being in the webcomics thread the night that loss.jpg was published

Goondolences.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
lmao the thanos ad space

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

I bet you could almost get that fancy gun out of that fancy holster before some gentleman with an old fashioned six shooter blew in your hole.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

NoiseAnnoys posted:

I bet you could almost get that fancy gun out of that fancy holster before some gentleman with an old fashioned six shooter blew in your hole.

I’ve seen Robocop. I know how this goes.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

NWS, obviously.

https://vimeo.com/86014703

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

people were surprised a goon was receptive to criticism + hard to comment much other than "nice i see improvement" on without derailing a thread. patreon and reader claims aside they were improving over time

People told them to learn basic anatomy so they made half their comics gifs, I don't know if that's true.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Nuns with Guns posted:

I’ve seen Robocop. I know how this goes.

you’ve seen robocop. Now see robocock.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Empty Sandwich posted:

another thing about Boba's comics is that she's colorblind and chose to do a full-color comic. it made for some jarring choices (which to be fair she owned up to)

That’s cool imo.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Empty Sandwich posted:

At some point she claimed that a spontaneous neurological event cured her colorblindness, which is... quite an idea

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

goddamn lol

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I thought boba claimed to have issues with colour vision as a result of a stroke, which recovered over time. I dunno if that's plausible cos I'm not even slightly a neurologist

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

That’s cool imo.

Yeah. I learned (actually today by coincidence) that a guy who used to be an illustrator and got a rare eye disorder that made him legally blind (tunnel vision in a single small spot, "static" all around that spot, etc.) and he still draws, but he switched from doing impressionist landscape kind of stuff to line drawing cartoons. His stuff is interesting.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

But regardless if it's plausible in itself I don't believe it happened to her specifically.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
the schlong is plausible enough, i tell yah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Still wondering wtf that one poster meant about AVGN having no taste and going after easy targets :dafuq:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Still wondering wtf that one poster meant about AVGN having no taste and going after easy targets :dafuq:

Sounds like a shitload of gently caress me

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

that take is so bad it sucks. its so loving suck it fucks

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

Yeah. I learned (actually today by coincidence) that a guy who used to be an illustrator and got a rare eye disorder that made him legally blind (tunnel vision in a single small spot, "static" all around that spot, etc.) and he still draws, but he switched from doing impressionist landscape kind of stuff to line drawing cartoons. His stuff is interesting.

once in a blue moon i'll get little static spots in my field of vision that persist for minutes. freaks me out a little

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

who could they be confusing him for? there's no way they mean james the nintendo nerd