Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Thanks for the words of welcome/wisdom. I added back everyone who said they added me.

Here's the result of my first fashion bashin'

7pm EST - opening my town if anyone would like to come in and see how crappy and new it is/give me suggestions/donate to my public works project

AnonymousNarcotics fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Apr 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
One man enters the Fashion Bash as a freelance reporter(?).

He leaves as an injured samurai with a fabulous pair of socks and hat.

He also wants a Sword of Kings.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

M3V posted:

Is it to get beautiful hybirds in Zutville? :swoon: Could we dupe golden tools? That'd be super!

We moved over a thousand flowers!

I have a golden shovel, slingshot, and watering can. :D

We should dupe the flowers we need to work with. Take a look around, and see what you would like.

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

FUUUUUUU.....!

Somehow I have 10 people now. :smith:

Twerp
Feb 25, 2011

juliuspringle posted:

FUUUUUUU.....!

Somehow I have 10 people now. :smith:

Well, nuts, that explains that. Sorry about that.

Well, if anybody else is interested...

Puck the lazy penguin is shipping out for good by the end of the day. Free to anybody who wants the tubby little dorkwad.

Awesomonster
Feb 26, 2008

Because there's always an ending.
Hi new thread! I swear I'm still playing this game, even though I don't post much and I don't visit the irc anymore. Might as well put my codes here:

Mayor: Pete
Town: Nimbug
Friend Code: 1048-8839-4017
Dream Address: 5900-3845-7458

I've been making pairs of blue roses to give anyone who doesn't have a set yet and I have TONS of spare flowers to spread around if anyone needs anything, mostly normal ones but also a bunch of black tulips. I wanna flower bomb people :3:

M3V
Jul 26, 2012

♪ toot ♪

Bina posted:

We should dupe the flowers we need to work with. Take a look around, and see what you would like.

I really like blue violets and I think they'd look good with orange cosmos or white ones (which we should dupe anyways!). I want to do a rose rainbow, and I need blue roses for that. I have the golden slingshot, but would take the shovel and can for duping!

Awesomonster posted:

Hi new thread! I swear I'm still playing this game, even though I don't post much and I don't visit the irc anymore. Might as well put my codes here:

Mayor: Pete
Town: Nimbug
Friend Code: 1048-8839-4017
Dream Address: 5900-3845-7458

I've been making pairs of blue roses to give anyone who doesn't have a set yet and I have TONS of spare flowers to spread around if anyone needs anything, mostly normal ones but also a bunch of black tulips. I wanna flower bomb people :3:

Added, do you want in on the gardening game? Bina and I will be working in Zutville later today. Don't forget to check the spreadsheet for my info :)

Doggboat
Oct 17, 2012

Found some tiles I like and am halfway through putting them on the ground. I wish I planned my town, like at all, instead of putting things where ever.
Still need a bajillion flowers and my villagers to give me good projects to get a town that I can show to people without shame.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

M3V posted:

I really like blue violets and I think they'd look good with orange cosmos or white ones (which we should dupe anyways!). I want to do a rose rainbow, and I need blue roses for that. I have the golden slingshot, but would take the shovel and can for duping!

Added, do you want in on the gardening game? Bina and I will be working in Zutville later today. Don't forget to check the spreadsheet for my info :)

Got it :D Almost done with my Fossil spreadsheet.

Done With SS!

Okay, load up all your blue violets, and I'll grab a bunch of white, and orange cosmos for duping!

M3V, you on? Open up!

I have few Hairbows.

Bina fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Apr 7, 2014

PacoTheThird
Oct 23, 2008
Since we're in a new thread I guess I should post my info:

Mayor: Mandy
Town: Pacolia
FC: 1590-5383-7032
DC: 5400-2839-3206

I usually leave my town open overnight for anybody that likes to stay up late/is in a different time zone (I'm EST). Looking for some new Animal Crossing pals, so let me know if you add me :)

M3V
Jul 26, 2012

♪ toot ♪

Bina posted:

Okay, load up all your blue violets, and I'll grab a bunch of white, and orange cosmos for duping!

M3V, you on? Open up!

I have few Hairbows.

I am ready!

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

PacoTheThird posted:

Since we're in a new thread I guess I should post my info:

Mayor: Mandy
Town: Pacolia
FC: 1590-5383-7032
DC: 5400-2839-3206

I usually leave my town open overnight for anybody that likes to stay up late/is in a different time zone (I'm EST). Looking for some new Animal Crossing pals, so let me know if you add me :)

I think I had you added at some point and deleted you in one of my purges. :ohdear: I'm gonna add you again! What's your Mii name? I'll put it in the spreadsheet so I don't delete you again!

Add me back!

PacoTheThird
Oct 23, 2008

Silver Falcon posted:

I think I had you added at some point and deleted you in one of my purges. :ohdear: I'm gonna add you again! What's your Mii name? I'll put it in the spreadsheet so I don't delete you again!

Add me back!

Sweet! My Mii name is also Mandy, so I'm pretty easy to remember :) Adding you back now.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
YES SUCCESSFUL DUPE.

Wait, M3V, are the purple roses still there?

I am terrible at this :smith:

Bina fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Apr 7, 2014

Pierce
Apr 7, 2007

Fool!
Just added Anonymousnarcotics and Yasser. FC: 3711-8372-4397

Velar is my town
Mayor is Rob

I leave my gates open fairly often. Feel free to drop by for shopping or whatever.

Squats
Nov 4, 2009

Day two of the Fashion Bashin'!

This is technically after I put on the first item, the hat, except it turned out to be the exact same hat I came in wearing.
M3V and Stitch Bitch already beautiful fashion swans, stand beside me in wait for my metamorphosis.

Hobo couture is in!

AnonymousNarcotics's wallpaper would be trippy as hell on :catdrugs:

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."

Pierce posted:

Just added Anonymousnarcotics and Yasser. FC: 3711-8372-4397

Velar is my town
Mayor is Rob

I leave my gates open fairly often. Feel free to drop by for shopping or whatever.

Are you the one I ordered robo furniture for? I have the short term memory of a goldfish with downs syndrome. :gonk:

Also: Lilium is finally getting a police station! If I can ever afford it.

Pierce
Apr 7, 2007

Fool!

Freakbox posted:

Are you the one I ordered robo furniture for? I have the short term memory of a goldfish with downs syndrome. :gonk:

Also: Lilium is finally getting a police station! If I can ever afford it.

That was me! Collecting Robo and Astro. I'll buy Lilium a police station for Robo stuff, stalk market has been good to me.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
My bird-hunt is winding down, as I only have two non-birds left and a vacancy. None of my birds are normal or cranky, though, so as much as I'd love to grab any bird ever, my heart longs to be picky. This leaves me with a short list of birds and other beak-havers, but my demand for perfection will not be denied. Here's the list I've come up with for beakpeople that will satisfy Budsburg's endless thirst for birds.

- Midge the Normal Bird
- Apollo/Frank/Avery/Buzz the Cranky Eagles
- Celia the Normal Eagle
- Ava the Normal Chicken
- Knox the Cranky Chicken
- Gladys the Normal Ostrich
- Aurora the Normal Penguin
- Hopper the Cranky Penguin
- Deena/Molly the Normal Ducks

I am also deeply in love with a few other random birds and am willing to break my rules on personality eugenics to get any one of these badass birds:

- Phoebe/Flora the Ostriches
- Bill/Scoot/Miranda the Ducks (I already have two snootys so Miranda is ridiculous but shes so cute...)

If any of you happen to see any of these birds roaming the wild and in need of a good home, just think of scenic Budsburg for all your bird sanctuary needs. I don't have much to offer in return other than a group of smiling beaks, but making a village of noble birds happy should be more than enough to motivate even the stoniest of hearts.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Pierce posted:

That was me! Collecting Robo and Astro. I'll buy Lilium a police station for Robo stuff, stalk market has been good to me.

seriously?! :aaa:

I have four pieces of robo for you, and something neat i found called "complex machine". How mysterious!

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Naerasa posted:

I am also deeply in love with a few other random birds and am willing to break my rules on personality eugenics to get any one of these badass birds:

- Bill/Scoot/Miranda the Ducks (I already have two snootys so Miranda is ridiculous but shes so cute...)

I feel that way about a couple of animals. As soon as Rodney moves out, if he ever loving does, I'll be looking for Piero or Colton. Colton and Julian are my equine OTP. :allears:

Copicat
Jan 25, 2014

jibberin' Ghibli giblets!
Thanks for adding me to the spreadsheet, I'll try to add everyone that isn't already on my friend's list! Let me know if you do so I'll make sure to add you back.

I'm still on my near-impossible mission to breed a blue rose hybrid out of my special red roses and after a month and a half I'm at the point of saying 'gently caress it' and buy it off someone who's willing to sell one of theirs...and/or I may throw in a picture of Julian (the sparkly unicorn) as incentive. Any takers?

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.
I'm on the sheet now, so I'd love to get some new friends! Gonna add some people on it so just shoot me a PM or post here if you add me! I have Peaches in my town.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Naerasa posted:

My bird-hunt is winding down, as I only have two non-birds left and a vacancy. None of my birds are normal or cranky, though, so as much as I'd love to grab any bird ever, my heart longs to be picky. This leaves me with a short list of birds and other beak-havers, but my demand for perfection will not be denied. Here's the list I've come up with for beakpeople that will satisfy Budsburg's endless thirst for birds.

- Midge the Normal Bird
- Apollo/Frank/Avery/Buzz the Cranky Eagles
- Celia the Normal Eagle
- Ava the Normal Chicken
- Knox the Cranky Chicken
- Gladys the Normal Ostrich
- Aurora the Normal Penguin
- Hopper the Cranky Penguin
- Deena/Molly the Normal Ducks

If any of you happen to see any of these birds roaming the wild and in need of a good home, just think of scenic Budsburg for all your bird sanctuary needs. I don't have much to offer in return other than a group of smiling beaks, but making a village of noble birds happy should be more than enough to motivate even the stoniest of hearts.

I'm trying to get rid of Egbert, if you need a lazy chicken. I still need a few more villagers to move in before he will move out though.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

My gates are gonna be open in a bit, if anyone would like a visit. I'm feeling kinda low today. And Pierce- come pick up your furniture!!!

PS- Someone mentioned that they heard a rumor about Queenie moving out again! She hasn't said anything yet, but I'll keep y'all updated.

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Apr 7, 2014

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
M3V, I am currently making dinner. The Resetti threw me into butthurt mode. :p

I will be back soon.

Edit: Back and in Zutville.

Bina fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Apr 7, 2014

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

is there any way of telling what caused the resetti? I'm literally a foot away from my router (it's on the floor next to my couch), so I wasn't certain it could be me. :ohdear:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Welp, guess I'm gonna be playing this again. Gonna have to put the old town out to pasture as soon as I get my hands on a new adapter for my 3DS.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Lizard Wizard posted:

Welp, guess I'm gonna be playing this again. Gonna have to put the old town out to pasture as soon as I get my hands on a new adapter for my 3DS.

:ssh: if you don't wanna shell out all the money for one, go to gamestop looking for a DS-i adaptor. My old one fit my 3DS like a charm, and a lot of used game stores will let you see if it'll fit, first.

Squats
Nov 4, 2009

Freakbox, I added you! And Copicat, you can just have some blue roses. People here love sneaking in and flower-bombing towns that are open with surprise gift hybrids. I've added you if you want a few from me, but I'm sure the rest of the Elite Flower Hit Squad are just asleep due to timezones right now.

Because I have too many screenshots, here's tranquil shot from Beckvale at night.

...And a not so tranquil shot from Crackton.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

oh! lemme close it long enough to add you. :3: I was waiting for guests because I'm bored and lonely.

Do you have any perfect fruit, as an aside? Julian says he needs one or he'll just collapse. :rolleyes:

Edit- you're added!!

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Apr 7, 2014

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Freakbox posted:

:ssh: if you don't wanna shell out all the money for one, go to gamestop looking for a DS-i adaptor. My old one fit my 3DS like a charm, and a lot of used game stores will let you see if it'll fit, first.

Sadly, no Gamestop within a hundred mile radius of me seems to have one of those. The only thing I can see is a USB one, but I'm a bit dodgy on that. Does anyone here use such a thing?

M3V
Jul 26, 2012

♪ toot ♪

Bina posted:

M3V, I am currently making dinner. The Resetti threw me into butthurt mode. :p

I will be back soon.

Me too, I redug the holes, that's all we lost along with cutting down tress on south lawn. :comeback: I'm going for a walk. I'll be back in 40 minutes.

Squats
Nov 4, 2009

Freakbox posted:

oh! lemme close it long enough to add you. :3: I was waiting for guests because I'm bored and lonely.

Do you have any perfect fruit, as an aside? Julian says he needs one or he'll just collapse. :rolleyes:

Edit- you're added!!

Don't see you open. I got a basket of perfect peaches for Julian! Anything else you're in need of?

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Thank you for the peaches :3: and the police station! I'm also hecka glad you liked my house.

It's hard not to feel cheered up when people visit you.

EDIT: :siren:Announcement Time!:siren:

Queenie the Snooty Ostrich has finally decided to move out again, and this time she didn't back out of it!

She'll be in boxes on the 10th! She's free to a good goon home that needs a pot full of sass shaped like a purple bird.

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Apr 7, 2014

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Lizard Wizard posted:

Sadly, no Gamestop within a hundred mile radius of me seems to have one of those. The only thing I can see is a USB one, but I'm a bit dodgy on that. Does anyone here use such a thing?

I do, it works fine but I wish the cord was a bit longer.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Still cookin' dat chicken.

Be back in about 15-

These fatty boobs will not cook evenly! :argh:

Ok, back.

:burger:Calling all goons! Zutsville is in dire need of red tulips, white pansies, and pretty much anything else you want to get the hell rid of!:burger:

Gates are open!

Bina fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Apr 7, 2014

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Another hour or two before I shut down the FASHION BASH. If you still want to visit and haven't, add me and get me your FC! 0001-3312-4455

A contribution from Rhin.

Spring fresh!

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

rhoga posted:

Another hour or two before I shut down the FASHION BASH. If you still want to visit and haven't, add me and get me your FC! 0001-3312-4455

A contribution from Rhin.

Spring fresh!

Oh! I should post mine- I ended up looking like a police officer. :kimchi: Also- I'm the one who put the purple noble-looking shirt and the gold diving helmet down. Glad someone got them!!

Edit: FASHION BASH RESULTS!

Before :rolleyes:

After! :radcat:

Officer Birdbeak reporting for duty!!!

Also: I have a couple of shots extra for any goons who wonder how the animals I got from them are doing.

Lucy is very relaxed in Lilium.

And Muffy is excited to learn how to fish!

I was also in M3V's town before the resetti-fest, and had a nice nap.

PS: Pierce, my gates are still open if you'd like your furniture.

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Apr 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
So, Zutsville is lookin' pretty niiiiice.

Anyone need a gardener for a few days? Glitter, I think you're next.

M3V, your town should have those nice trees grown in by the time we meet up again. I should also have more shoots.

Bina fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Apr 7, 2014

• Locked thread