Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
i thought i needed to get everyone together at once but that doesnt have to happen at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
all thats needed to "set it off" is for sabo to start the thread with her OP and the right title/tag and then lock it until the next person is online

i am he

saboten posted:

is it too late to give my spot to iamhe

Hi sabo :3

bwatts

let i am he play saboten, and let me play him.

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

all thats needed to "set it off" is for sabo to start the thread with her OP and the right title/tag and then lock it until the next person is online

maybe have a peanut gallery thread...like this one perhaps to keep everything synced

saboten

BYOB Ross posted:

Hi sabo :3

hey babe :3:

dogcrash truther posted:

ok

can i lock my own thread? is that a thing

thank u bacalou

saboten

im new

thank u bacalou

landy.

saboten posted:

hey babe :3:

ok

can i lock my own thread? is that a thing

yeah, you can

Senior Management

I like Thai food.

:jerry:

dogcrash truther
sabo make the thread, close it, and then post here that you did with a link to the thread, then we can take it from there

i am he

I'm sabo now, and I refuse.

i am he

I tried to post but sabo wouldn't let me :cry:

saboten

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3714043

thank u bacalou

saboten

ok.... post....... NOW

thank u bacalou

saboten

why do you hate me

thank u bacalou

i am he

😘

saboten

ok now goldmine it

thank u bacalou

dogcrash truther
ok now goodbye turrtles when youre online post in here and then if sabo or i is around we can open the thread for your post

i am he

I can also open the thread if needed

dogcrash truther
i didnt realize your av flickers thats beautiful

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i can help

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

I'm here and ready

GoodbyeTurtles

but no-one who can help is here

bog pixie

im here, what do you need

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
open the thread, allow everyone to post anything in it while the reenactors post the correct posts in the correct order, move the thread to fyad, pay an ik to beecock all the superfluous posts, goldmine. This is known as the Sieve of Eratanethenes.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

Ralp posted:

open the thread, allow everyone to post anything in it while the reenactors post the correct posts in the correct order, move the thread to fyad, pay an ik to beecock all the superfluous posts, goldmine. This is known as the Sieve of Eratanethenes.

this is a good idea but potentially very distressing to witness

problematic hug

make sure it gets to the byob goldmine

problematic hug

plis

fuck. marry. t-rex

Ralp posted:

The Joseph stalin method

Pedantra

by Lowtax
ah yes... occams razor

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

how do we know when to post? this is so confusing and scary

Piso Mojado

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

how do we know when to post? this is so confusing and scary

WE'VE BEEN WAITING ON YOU!!!

Pedantra

by Lowtax

can you add this to the op dct ty

----------------

Savage For The Winjun

this is going to be a monumental achievement upon completion

ulvir

Twilight Matrix posted:

this is going to be a monumental achievement upon completion

Stormyish

you guys are never going to let me get off the first page of the book I'm writing about byob success stories

Senior Management

while this is cool and a great community effort think with her legendary posting skill Saboten could have just had at least 13 new and original goldmined threads in the time it has taken to do this forensic reconstruction. Did I mention that I like Thai food?

:jerry:

Looke

i am so ready for this

GoodbyeTurtles

no-one is ever on when i am lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

lmao

• Locked thread