Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

guidoanselmi posted:

my cats fulfill all of my desires already

All of them?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I live in a monastery full of castrated monks.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I live in a monastery full of castrated monks.

DO you brew beer? If so, I'll still be your friend.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

VendaGoat posted:

DO you brew beer? If so, I'll still be your friend.

I'm not allowed to make beer anymore, not since I tried to malt the barley with my semen.

Gabbleduck
Mar 13, 2011

Three hots an' a cot.
I do have a gf

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Because Im lazy but also dont want to settle for less.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Because I'm not good at keeping secrets from my wife.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Jimson posted:

Because I'm not good at keeping secrets from my wife.

She doesn't have the same problem....

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
Because my girlfriend is now my fiancee.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Charles Bukowski posted:

Because Im lazy but also dont want to settle for less.

You must

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TopHatGenius posted:

Because my girlfriend is now my fiancee.

another taint, reaped

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

You know that pussification of the modern western male everyone's always going on about? I'm the vanguard of that whole movement.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
I suffer from an evolutionarily maladaptive trait wherein I'm almost exclusively attracted to women who are significantly better-looking, smarter, and more psychologically healthy than I am myself.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
OP will you e marry me?

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone
i recoil from human affection like a beaten dog lol

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

-Blackadder- posted:

Haha, maybe we should date, I'm thinking of breaking up with my current gf because she's not as slavishly devoted to me as I'd like.

Cool I'm down for whatever

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

swamp waste posted:

i recoil from human affection like a beaten dog lol

anyone ever give you a compliment? its just the worst

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I'm a straight female, OP.

But I thought about paying a guy in sex in exchange for household chores when I move out of my parent's house. :v:

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Violet_Sky posted:

I'm a straight female, OP.

But I thought about paying a guy in sex in exchange for household chores when I move out of my parent's house. :v:

This is easy if you care nothing about appearance

Do it repeatedly imo

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

The question isn't "why don't I have a girlfriend" but instead "why the holy gently caress am I keeping the girlfriend I have now?".

Short answer: she swallows.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Runefaust posted:

The question isn't "why don't I have a girlfriend" but instead "why the holy gently caress am I keeping the girlfriend I have now?".

Short answer: she swallows.

This is very exceptional. You expect most women to spit your cum out like poison?

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

I'm fat and don't talk to people pretty much ever.

All my friends think I'm an idiot for never trying and being in general kind of prudish.

Edit: I have had a girlfriend and maybe could do again but god drat who has time.

NomChompsky fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Nov 22, 2015

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

timefly posted:

This is very exceptional. You expect most women to spit your cum out like poison?

Yes.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

I can't get my bf to stay with me with expert bjs on demand what am I doing w my life

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

timefly posted:

I can't get my bf to stay with me with expert bjs on demand what am I doing w my life

Maybe have better choices in boyfriends?

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

It's already in your mouth you may as well swallow even if you don't somehow enjoy that above all else

gently caress

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

im vhemt

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

timefly posted:

It's already in your mouth you may as well swallow even if you don't somehow enjoy that above all else

gently caress

Some women don't even put it in their mouths!

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Runefaust posted:

Some women don't even put it in their mouths!

If you profess to like dicks why not????? Idgi I would truly rather suck a cock than anything else

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
i already have a 2d waifu op

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

I was also raised by all women (grandma, mom and aunt, cousins who were all girls) and all they did was fight, call one another whores, make fun of one another for not liking big dicks enough, and get mad at one another and storm out of the house screaming about how they were going to get laid. So I associate sex with anger and find it extremely difficult to trust most people.

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Y'all are hosed up. I'll be your friend

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i am haley joel osment and even tho im rich and famous women flee from my freakishly huge head/small facial features

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Smelly Bohemian posted:

We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.

I don't at all mean to suggest that other dudes raised by all women will turn out as hosed up as I am, because it's unlikely that most single moms and stuff are as loving horrible as my family.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Smelly Bohemian posted:

No fat dudes

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

We fat dudes know our place, don't you worry.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

NomChompsky posted:

We fat dudes know our place, don't you worry.

Attractive

Fat ok sad not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

I wish you were my mom instead of my real mom.

• Locked thread