Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

I'm sure this would be a very effective burn if i was Swedish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

NihilismNow posted:

Nobody cares what Gothic tall blonde country you are from. The point is that you have tons of hot women, who are face with an endless sea of skinny bitch rear end twinks who have no means of satisfying them outside of artificially breast feeding the babies,

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Nobody cares what Gothic tall blonde country you are from. The point is that you have tons of hot women, who are face with an endless sea of skinny bitch rear end twinks who have no means of satisfying them outside of artificially breast feeding the babies,

Nah they are actually tall well proportioned and healthy men both physically and emotionally. A superior kind of man, a over-man if you will.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

NihilismNow posted:

Nah they are actually tall well proportioned and healthy men both physically and emotionally. A superior kind of man, a over-man if you will.

Keep telling yourselves that we all know who won the wars. Stay neutral or Nazi pussies.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Keep telling yourselves that we all know who won the wars. Stay neutral or Nazi pussies.

NihilismNow posted:

Smiling Mandrill posted:

NihilismNow posted:

NihilismNow posted:

I think you may be the one that is projecting. Read my post back. I don't say being tall makes people badass or even attractive. Those are all things you made up.
It'll be ok. You are still a real man even though you are tiny.

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Look at this pussified Nordic goon who thinks tall equals badass. You may be tall, but you also consider giving Anders Behring Breivik a PS2 cruel and unusual punishment. Not to mention this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

The Vikings are a sad tiny race no matter how tall you may be physically.

get a room

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Cubone posted:

get a room

I'll gently caress you till you love me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clb5fTXOSFM

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I call scandinavians "Northmen".

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

The Dennis System posted:

I call scandinavians "Northmen".

I call them fleshlights.

Smiling Mandrill fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Sep 28, 2017

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

As long as you dont call us late for dinner, ha ha ha

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

4'10" so just too tall to be classed as a dwarf
pisses me off actually

anyway, pituitary gland

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
I'm 6'8" and I recommend getting lots of calcium.

It's difficult to hear people like a foot shorter than you.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Parsley posted:

4'10" so just too tall to be classed as a dwarf
pisses me off actually

anyway, pituitary gland

how are you even alive

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Smiling Mandrill posted:

You may be tall, but you also consider giving Anders Behring Breivik a PS2 cruel and unusual punishment.

Well, he wanted at least a xbox. Pretty heart crushing to get a lovely PS2 then. We also give him vegan food.

That only happens in sweden. You will never see dumb poo poo like that in Norway or Denmark.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
where do all the parts of the person go in someone that small

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm 5'11" but I identify as a 3'4" hobbit.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

where do all the parts of the person go in someone that small

The parts are all smaller, especially the brain and backbone.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
but

how do you have a smaller heart, and lungs, and other organs and not die

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Cubone posted:

my feeling is like whatever size you are, own it. like if you're a gentle giant or a real big baller or you're five feet of fury or a sweet little thing, OWN THAT poo poo. distill yourself and embrace the purity of your being, juice. be the big dog that thinks he's a puppy if that's you. you got what you got and you get to choose what you're gonna make out of it, that's all life, you can't sit there going I shoulda been this or gently caress anybody that's that while life blows by bitch you're made of star stuff needa quit slippin on some ol weak poo poo

:goonsay:

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

I'm short so I can fit into important holes and get into trouble, like a mouse or household pest! :twisted:

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

i'm not op i'm a fully grown human

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

someone from my highschool has made quite a successful career out of being a giant https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grant_Billmeier

no one considered him particularly athletic or coordinated when were just kids but shooting up to 6'10" he rode the gently caress outta that shaq niche of getting every rebund ever

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm over six foot, and have calves like cantaloupes, you jealous? :smug:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Hug in a Can posted:

I'm short so I can fit into important holes and get into trouble, like a mouse or household pest! :twisted:

This guy gets it.

The hobbits were also real pests to Sauron, and were good at crawling in ditches and hiding. Dwarves are durable and good at living in dark caves. Just because you are short doesn't mean your life is over! Look to fiction for your role models!

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

us short people gotta stick together! look at this hateful propaganda https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

doverhog posted:

This guy gets it.

The hobbits were also real pests to Sauron, and were good at crawling in ditches and hiding. Dwarves are durable and good at living in dark caves. Just because you are short doesn't mean your life is over! Look to fiction for your role models!

or you could just use pym particles to shrink as needed :shrug:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Long term exposure to pym particles causes mental derangement. So does being short though.. guess you have a point.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

doverhog posted:

Long term exposure to pym particles causes mental derangement. So does being short though.. guess you have a point.

that's why you only use them sparingly and mostly are in your tall normal state so you don't go nuts and beat your wife

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
You ever notice tall strong dudes never talk about being tall but tall sad bodies love to talk about being tall

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Because I'm not up standing straight. I'm actually 6'1".

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

I'm 6'7" but identify as under 5'5", having remained a kissless hugless handholdless virgin until my late 30's

Someone post that chart where I'm clearly in kill urself territory because I chose Everquest over trying to get into the NBA

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
just lol if you've never been rejected by a girl because you're like at worst the same height as her, or even an inch or two taller but still fuckin beans compared to the hot tall dude have fun sitting alone seething over the reality that she's having huge amazing orgasms from his big tall dick

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

ElGroucho posted:

You ever notice tall strong dudes never talk about being tall but tall sad bodies love to talk about being tall

exactly.

which is why this thread is a repeating theme on these here forums ;)

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Adult height is closely tied to the quality of nutrition and availablity during one's childhood and adolescent years. Looking back in history, kings and other highclass people were always noted for their height being above the contemporary average. Since they were assured a steady diet due to their social standing, their were able to grow continuously during their entire adolesence, as opposed to the common man who was less assured a daily meal and perhaps even experienced periods of starvation.
Curiously enough the historical average height of European man seems to have reached an all-time low during the 1800s, according to historical data. This suggests that not only a steady diet but perhaps also its quality is an influential factor.

Looking farther back to the mesolithic period, humans seem to have gotten shorter, starting from skeletal findings ascertained to be around 18000 years old, untill starting to gain average height again in skeletons from 6000 years ago.

https://ourworldindata.org/human-height/

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
5'6" and I've hosed a lot of peoples girlfriends

Edit: I log peoples gfs

interwhat fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Sep 28, 2017

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

I'm 5'11 and and a half. Its a cruel world

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Imagine if ant man didn't have another size. That's the guy who gets picked before me in basketball

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Secular Humanist posted:

just lol if you've never been rejected by a girl because you're like at worst the same height as her, or even an inch or two taller but still fuckin beans compared to the hot tall dude have fun sitting alone seething over the reality that she's having huge amazing orgasms from his big tall dick

now imagine hes jewish i bet you support the alt right now huh

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I'm 5 foot 3 and was always happy with my height because I do want my men bigger than me so being short meant many more options.

The best lover I ever had was a manlet of 5 foot 6, not particularly muscular, dweebie, but holy mother of god.

Confidence in yourself whatever height you are really is the key.
If you're a short guy ya you'll miss out on dating some taller women-----oh well, their loss

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
What if the only women not taller than you are anime figurines? Asking for a friend (friend is me)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Bradley Manning was 5'2 :whitewater:

Chelsea Manning is 5'2 :mrgw:

There is hope

• Locked thread