Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
What's your dang problem, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i'm 6'3" :milk:

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Manlets will never learn.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i might still be growing, don't assume

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I was in the pool

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I'm tall

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Being 5'10" is nice, not too short and I don't have to duck all the time like those freak talls

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I'm so big I could eat your lunch for breakfast

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

6'4"

hey buddy

How's it doing

All the way

Down

There?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

ElectricSheep posted:

Being 5'10" is nice, not too short and I don't have to duck all the time like those freak talls

same but I hate it and am wildly insecure

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
if u are short u can dodge bullets easily......................

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Plus petite girls are a plus like always, 6'-plus guys I know end up chasing amazons

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

ElectricSheep posted:

Plus petite girls are a plus like always, 6'-plus guys I know end up chasing amazons

I've seen 6'0"+ dudes with sub-5'2" tiny little women and I can't imagine that's very pleasant because it would feel like loving a child, and I tend to think that at least the guy half is into that

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Heath posted:

I've seen 6'0"+ dudes with sub-5'2" tiny little women and I can't imagine that's very pleasant because it would feel like loving a child, and I tend to think that at least the guy half is into that

So you think about loving children a lot, do you?

:colbert:

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016
I'm 5'7" and skinny because my brothers got all the big man genes. At least it makes clothes shopping easy cause every other man in America is 6'+ and/or fat so I get my pick of the small sizes while they're fighting each other for the XXXXLs.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ElectricSheep posted:

Being normal feels normal

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

My fathers side of the family are all midget Jews

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Idk how tall I am. Haven't given it a lot of thought.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Heath posted:

I once worked with someone who said he (6'3) liked shorter girls, especially ones with big eyes and kind of shy/innocent demeanor. He was pretty normal otherwise but that always stuck out to me. Oh he also had a fetish for a certain race, guess which one!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I wish I was a little bit taller

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
drat midgets discusting

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Away all Goats posted:

I once worked with someone who said he (6'3) liked shorter girls, especially ones with big eyes and kind of shy/innocent demeanor. He was pretty normal otherwise but that always stuck out to me. Oh he also had a fetish for a certain race, guess which one!

Asari?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I am tall because of my superior nutritional intake status :btroll:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
TFW you're such a profoundly mediocre person that your sole point of pride is a minor phenotypic aberration you have zero control over

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Harald posted:

I wish I was a little bit taller

ugh

mods?

we have all these short fucks running around posting and meanwhile,

Lowtax is literally killing himself to keep these forums alive (I am assuming at some point soon a suicide/pledge drive where he jumps off a building for like 5k, just to keep his family fed for a month or two)

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Guy Mann posted:

TFW you're such a profoundly mediocre person that your sole point of pride is a minor phenotypic aberration you have zero control over

hows the weather down there

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Guy Mann posted:

I remember worrying about being short in high school. Like got really depressed for a month over it, but then realized being "short" in america means you are basically "average" height worldwide and also people are gonna like you based on your personality not whether you are short or tall and ALSO I realized I had WAY WORSE problems than being short

then never worried about my height again like seriously tall people probably have to think about being tall all the time as a matter of practicality, doesnt even sound too fun ducking and crouching all the time

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Sintax posted:

then never worried about my height again like seriously tall people probably have to think about being tall all the time as a matter of practicality, doesnt even sound too fun ducking and crouching all the time

And having women prefer them, that also is a challenge*

(*its actually cool)

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

I'm a females ain't nobody expect me to be that tall

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Supreme Allah posted:

And having women prefer them, that also is a challenge*

(*its actually cool)

*whips head around*

what the heck!!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I'm thankful to be a 6 inch tall Manlet for if I was one of the tall folk it would be very difficult to squeeze into the series of tunnels that crisscross the world and let me travel to Prague for free where I can spend a week living on bread crumbs and very small quantities of heroin.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you are a feeeeemale you probably are under 6 foot tall as an adult hth

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

I'm 6'4.75" inches tall and could have been taller if I did not get way too little calcium as a kid I tell myself. The first time I ever remember having two people tall than me on an elevator would be at University all those years ago when the tallest players on the Men's and Women's Basketball teams were dating each other. And for once I felt your pain.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Supreme Allah posted:

hows the weather down there

I'm just over six feet tall and raining fire on shallow slunts who list minimum height requirements on their dating profiles after they message me is one of the cleanest pleasures I have :feelsgood:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Because you gotta have at least some rear end.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I'm 6'1" which is the perfect height. I'm like the mediator between two unfortunate species of demi-humans. The freakshow walking sticks who bump their head on everything like idiots and have tiny dicks because all their tall genes got minmaxed to their spine, and the sad little munchkins running around with their tiny dicks because everything about them is small. They need me.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I'm 6'4" but I identify as 6'7” until I can get gattaca surgery (transheighted)

Wouldn't this be a great comedy sketch

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I'm 6'4" but I identify as 6'7” until I can get gattaca surgery (transheighted)

Wouldn't this be a great comedy sketch

height is a social construct.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Away all Goats posted:

hobbits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pech
Jul 19, 2004

I'm 4'11 and the bikini babes wont stop grabbing my butt

• Locked thread