Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
How does this mod handle Arya? Is she just presumed dead or actually dead? Can she resurface now or at any point in time? She'd probably have a pretty short list given the events of the war :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

CapnAndy posted:

We didn't, and I kinda forgot about her, to be honest. I'll see what can be done about getting her back in the future.

"I have wonderful news your Grace. The Lannisters are broken, Kings Landing has fallen, and we have brought you the basterd Joffery's head!"
"And Sansa?"
"Who?"
"Lady Sansa, my sister. She was being held in Kings Landing."
"... oooooh! *snaps finger* Knew we forgot something. Sorry your Grace, slipped our minds. We will be right back!"

*Some Time Later*

"My King, once again I bring news of triumph. We have successfully laid siege to Casterly Rock and crush their pitiful attempt to retake their precious Red Keep! Victory is ours!"
"... And Sansa?
"Wh- Dammit!":doh:

Ageofbob
Sep 16, 2011

Sheen Sheen posted:

How does this mod handle Arya? Is she just presumed dead or actually dead? Can she resurface now or at any point in time? She'd probably have a pretty short list given the events of the war :v:

She is presumed dead on her character page, but if you were to, say, use the character finder to search for the name Arya then, who knows what might happen? :wink:

IIRC at the start of the war shes being held in Atadale(?) somewhere in the Riverlands and if you park an army there eventually you'll get an event that tells you that they found her. I have no idea if thats not the case now though, so long after the war.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Sheen Sheen posted:

She's treated as missing, presumed dead, and there's a random chance of her showing up alive. If it never fires, she died in the coup at King's Landing or at some point during her adventures, or maybe she just decided to live in peace under another name. Who knows!

Realbarrow
Dec 5, 2013

CapnAndy posted:

She's treated as missing, presumed dead, and there's a random chance of her showing up alive. If it never fires, she died in the coup at King's Landing or at some point during her adventures, or maybe she just decided to live in peace under another name. Who knows!

I always assume by default that she's gone off to fulfill her destiny and dreams of becoming a Faceless Woman and killing loads and loads of people, respectively.

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia
LMAO at Jorah marrying a Dany look-alike, that was just perfect.

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Quem Deus Vult Perdere, Prius Dementat.
Wait, really? That was it? We've won? Huh. That was easy. I guess the Starks in the books really were doinks.

So, no betrayal by the Boltons? The Freys fall into line while the rest of the Riverland Lords betray us? The Ironborn are a practical no-show?

Oh what the hell. Let's kick the tar out of the Riverlands, then find out what our Aunt is up to at the Vale. I'd rather that our borders are secure before we kill the hell out of the bloody Winter.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

painedforever posted:

Wait, really? That was it? We've won? Huh. That was easy. I guess the Starks in the books really were doinks.

So, no betrayal by the Boltons? The Freys fall into line while the rest of the Riverland Lords betray us? The Ironborn are a practical no-show?

Oh what the hell. Let's kick the tar out of the Riverlands, then find out what our Aunt is up to at the Vale. I'd rather that our borders are secure before we kill the hell out of the bloody Winter.

The Boltons didn't betray us because they couldn't pin the worst of it on the Freys, also Roose might be angling for the Riverlands himself now that the Tullys have proven themselves incapable of rational thought.

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Quem Deus Vult Perdere, Prius Dementat.
... where's Ramsay? Roose, I'm okay with. He's an evil jerk, but so long as we're winning, he's our evil jerk. But Ramsay is an animal, and he has no business being in our army.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

CapnAndy posted:

Jon did not die in that invasion, if it's any consolation.

Not to him, I'm sure

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
The best part is, there's a pretty decent shot that Jorah's new wife is actually a character in the books.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Silver_haired_whore_in_Selhorys

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

CapnAndy posted:

Where are they now project: Joffrey. Chiswyk. The Hound. Dunsen. Polliver. Queen Cersei. The Mountain. Amory Lorch. Ilyn Payne. Raff the Sweetling. The Tickler. Meryn Trant. Weese.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

frankenfreak posted:

Where are they now project: Joffrey.
Oooh, ooh! I know this one! (We also killed the Mountain in battle earlier and I didn't notice, if I recall correctly.)

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Where are they now: what's up with Renly? Does the mod bookmark start after he's shadowmurdered? If not, what's he up to?

E. And Brienne, for that matter. Where is she?

Mikl fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Nov 27, 2017

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Martial score isn't entirely worthless if you can't be a battlefield commander, BTW; your martial score is now treated as a modifier to the levies you can raise out of your demense. Anyone with a Martial below 8 (not a problem for Bran) actually gets a penalty to the number of levies they can raise, while military geniuses get larger levies. Also it affects the rate of military tech point generation, and your state military score directly affects the rate at which your armies regain morale after a battle.

I mean, giving Bran the diplo education is absolutely the way to go, I'm just saying that martial isn't useless for him.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Mikl posted:

Where are they now: what's up with Renly? Does the mod bookmark start after he's shadowmurdered?
It does. It didn't used to, but that meant that between him and Stannis (and Joffrey still being engaged to Sansa), King's Landing fell basically every time, so they rejiggered it so the bookmark started with Renly dead and the Tyrells already allied with the Lannisters.

I'll look into Brienne.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Part 7: The Winds of Winter

With the war over, I get a bunch of these messages as Edmure takes titles away from the traitorous.

I decide to choose the more amusing “gently caress it” route and simply walk away, leaving the Iron Throne empty for literally anyone who wants to claim it. (If there’s a way for that anyone to be me, I can’t find it, and I did look.)

Tommen is imprisoned by one of my council (I guess I don’t get him personally because I’m a minor? What the heck, that sucks), is declared a Lannister, and gets an amusing nickname hung on him. I like it.

With nothing else to do, I call up my fleet levies, and... yeah. It’s not enough.

I hire a sellsword fleet, but they’re only going to provide 15 ships, which isn’t much either. You can fit about 100 men on a single ship.

Lucky me, though! The Iron Fleet decides to make another appearance and drops off another load of Greyjoys for me to murder. How thoughtful!

They die so easy.

A quick look at my council. They’re not bad.

Well, it’s... something? I’m gonna send them to the Iron Isles (which will require circumnavigating all of Westeros), maybe I can siege something with ‘em.

Ah, childhood. As both options make me and Rickon rivals, I pick the one that gives me prestige and Rickon a chance at a good trait.

Ransoms are nice and I don’t particularly want that guy. I ransom off a few other prisoners too.

But that ransom offer gets me looking, and... what the heck! Who let Tommen out of prison? Who gave him the right to call himself a Baratheon and took away his bastard nickname? Who let him just stroll back into King’s Landing and take up his throne again? I approved none of this! I have to assume my council did this without consulting with me. Gods, I hate being a child.

My paltry little invasion arrives at the Iron Islands, and gosh, that’s a lot of men rallied under a banner with no heraldry on it.

Ha! Having a bit of problems at home because I killed literally every last one of your fighting men, “King” Balon? Peasant revolt running rampant? What an absolute shame!

I disembark my men but every single province has a garrison of more than 2100 men. I can’t siege anything, so I head back on the boats to go home. Oh well.

Okay, look, Thorne. I have about 6,000 men who aren’t doing anything at all right now and are already mustered. I am sending them to your aid immediately. Do not surrender before my men get there, okay? I just need you to hold out for the time it takes my guys to march up, it’s very simple, just don’t --

Oh no.

Oh no.

Oh no.

Notice who surrendered on behalf on the Night’s Watch, too: looks like Alliser Thorne didn’t survive the battle either.

(And I had R+L=J turned on, too! Now we’ll never know!)

Where Are They Now?

Littlefinger backed the wrong knight in this particular joust, and has been imprisoned alongside the bastard he chose to follow.

Questions for the Council:
Does anyone actually know how to handle a White Walker invasion? Like, have you managed to kill them off for good? Because it’s looking very much like they’re going to be our problem before long and I’d seriously rather not spend the rest of eternity besieged by zombies.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
And THAT is why you should have just put the proper Baratheons on the throne when you won. Because leaving the throne empty will just end up to a Baratheon anyway, or something inexplicable will happen and now the people who loving hate you are still on the throne. And if you put the proper guys on the throne, at least they're more inclined to be pals with you. (You couldn't take the throne because you do not have a claim to it, you were just fighting for independence. Cassus belli is important)

You can fight off the White Walkers and attempt to retake the wall, then you can re-establish it. Or you can try a real attempt to push them back for good. I want to say it's a Summer War or something?

Anyway, your only option is brute force to my knowledge, have fun with that!

EDIT: And the shenanigans with the Iron Throne had nothing to do with your regency. You are not the Iron Throne. The Iron Throne is who declares legitimacy. I'm not sure how it works 100%, but you gave up the right to determine it when you shrugged and left the throne empty. He probably would have been declared illegitimate if you filled the throne.

Also valyrian steel swords do help in duels with white walkers, so that's... something!

Oh, and if you want to make the Wall sturdier, I'd recommend just giving whoever leads it money once they have it back. Most of it has fallen into disrepair, and they can't fix it without money. It's a good investment for the North.

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Nov 27, 2017

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Midnight Voyager posted:

Also valyrian steel swords do help in duels with white walkers, so that's... something!

Apparently they didn't help enough, as poor castrated Jon Snow still got killed.

I have never played this game and I am not totally familiar with the mechanics. Some remain opaque to me from the screenshots. But this is really entertaining.

Question: why have all your battles been absolute routs, with like 30:1 casualty rates?

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FairGame posted:

Apparently they didn't help enough, as poor castrated Jon Snow still got killed.

I have never played this game and I am not totally familiar with the mechanics. Some remain opaque to me from the screenshots. But this is really entertaining.

Question: why have all your battles been absolute routs, with like 30:1 casualty rates?

Well, this isn't just a game, it's a mod to a game, so it's a bit more opaque. The mod has its own systems for several things. The battles have been routs because he's hitting with a lot more dudes than the other guy. for the most part. I saw one that was 20K dudes to 5K dudes. Numbers are the most important factor for battles even though other things can influence the outcome. For example, the terrain is going to hurt anyone fighting in the North, but it hurts Notherners less. And it hurts Winter none.

And yeah, valyrian steel is not a guarantee, but every little bit helps. I think that they just can't die in duels unless you have valyrian steel, though I'm not sure because I usually have it if I'm dealing with them.

Oh, a mechanic you haven't seen yet: Being taken over by Winter is going to be a problem for your land. You do not want them to win any land if you can at all help it. It will take forever and a mint to rebuild it, and expect a ton of named people to die.

And if you were wondering about the legitimacy thing: If a bastard takes the Iron Throne, they can legitimize themselves. The councilman who had him imprisoned probably accepted a ransom and then Tonmen went back to the throne as (obviously) the first claimant and legitimized himself. And the operative word there is "claimant". Only someone with a CLAIM can take the throne, which is just the Baratheons or the invading dragon.

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Nov 27, 2017

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

I assume also helping these routs is his master-at-arms martial score of 30.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Midnight Voyager posted:

Well, this isn't just a game, it's a mod to a game, so it's a bit more opaque. The mod has its own systems for several things. The battles have been routs because he's hitting with a lot more dudes than the other guy. for the most part. I saw one that was 20K dudes to 5K dudes. Numbers are the most important factor for battles even though other things can influence the outcome. For example, the terrain is going to hurt anyone fighting in the North, but it hurts Notherners less. And it hurts Winter none.
Numbers help a lot, but commanders are a huge factor too. Armies can have three commanders assigned; one to the center and one to each of the flanks. When battle is joined, each section goes at their opposite number and uses tactics and different battle phases to inflict casualties, but more importantly, destroy the enemy's morale. (This is all automated; once battle is joined you have no control.) When a section loses all their morale, they rout, at which point the opposing section turns to attack an adjacent section. Which means that, as in real life, most battles are won by causing a flank to collapse, which leaves the center vulnerable, and then the entire army just gets rolled up. Commanders help not only by increasing the effectiveness of their fighting men, but by providing huge boosts to morale. (They might also have traits that make certain troop types better, or give them special tactics, or other stuff.) The difference between an unled army and one with even very poor commanders is night and day. The mod assigns very high scores to lore characters -- Brynden Blackfish has a Martial score of 30 in a game where 20 is superlative -- so I've got three astoundingly good commanders on my armies whenever battle is joined.

I don't go into battle unless it's with a numerical advantage (the bigger army will win the fight 9 times out of 10 as a general rule) and I try to make sure to have my three best commanders in charge when I do. I have no interest in offering my opponents a fair fight ever. That said, the casualty ratios I'm getting are way better than I could reasonably expect. 10:1 is an absolute rout and I'm putting up 27:1 against the Ironborn with only a third more men than them? Troop types can explain maybe some of that -- I have cavalry and they have none -- but I had basic troop type parity with the Lannisters and I was crushing them too. The mod turns off technology, so it's not like I have super-advanced troops. I can't entirely explain it. But I'm not complaining.

P.S. If anyone's finding anything opaque and would like explanations, feel free to ask. I like explaining.

CapnAndy fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Nov 27, 2017

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Another thing that matters a lot is terrain. A 10,000-man army fighting a 30,000-man army on even ground is gonna get rolled, but if the bigger army is attacking across a river, into a mountain range? While the 10,000-man army's commanders have Mountain Master, Defensive, and Narrow Flank? and half of those 10,000 men are pikemen? You can pull out some pretty insane underdog wins if you know how to pick your battles.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Does Dany exist? Could you just keep the Iron Throne warm until she arrives then just cede the South?

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DariusLikewise posted:

Does Dany exist? Could you just keep the Iron Throne warm until she arrives then just cede the South?

Yes and no. We're independent, and the choices were "hand Iron Throne to Shireen" or "let whoever take it". The latter was chosen, now it's Tommen's.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I like to think Tommen is just confused beyond belief about why a war was even fought

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Is it possible to have Daenerys assassinated? That could spare us a lot of potential future worries.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
Someone ordering the King to do the dishes is magical and more important than this ice zombie bullshit. :allears:

Can Joffrey get the same event? Is "shoot the maid with a crossbow" an option?

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia

Fat Samurai posted:

Someone ordering the King to do the dishes is magical and more important than this ice zombie bullshit. :allears:

Can Joffrey get the same event? Is "shoot the maid with a crossbow" an option?

The best part is too Bran somehow "ran away" from doing them. I imagine him spider monkey climbing onto Hodor and making him sprint down the hallways yelling "woopwoopwoop" (Bran that is, Hodor is just yelling hodorhodorhodor).

Emissary666
Sep 6, 2010

Please check up on Myrcella. I have a bit of soft spot for her due to her being amazing wife material.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Part 8: The Music of Dragons

In continuing “the dungeons of Winterfell might as well have a revolving door” news.

The Night’s Watch elects a new Lord Commander, a man with no name and of little note. They’re down to the dregs; this is pretty bad.

This is good, though. Gregarious is a good trait.

Well, I have no idea how I managed to screenshot it so badly, but this is really bad. As you can kinda see behind that message of my vassals coming to my aid, the White Walkers are now invading us.

I finally find the absolute last Greyjoy army left anywhere in the world, crush it, and get the warscore up to 100%.

gently caress off forever, Balon.

Bran turns 14 and the Ruler Unmarried notification pops up, because I guess the mod changes the age when you can get married to 14 (from 16 in the base game). Time to go wife-hunting, then.

My first possibility is Missandei, and she’d be willing. Good to know. But since I’m in Dany’s court, I decide to make a play for the big prize, just because why not?

AND OH MY GODS YES ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Daenerys Targaryen will agree to a non-matrilineal marriage, and that little daughter in her Children tab means she’s fertile (young Raenys is in fact a newborn with no claimed father). I go dashing off to the Council with this news, and they give their assent because seriously why wouldn’t you.

Dany’s done well for herself, too. I’d be okay with my kids inheriting that.

We’re actually doing pretty well for money and I feel like “married Dany” is dowry enough on its own, so I take the prestige.

I have no idea who that is! It’s not the Aegon impostor, though. I’m not 100% on that, but I’m pretty certain it’s not.

So here’s the deal, kids-wise: Bran is crippled, and that’s -30% to fertility. Dany is currently leading armies in the field. The GoT mod imposes a -20% fertility penalty for that, which I actually think is a really good idea that the base game should steal. It’s entirely accurate that being off with troops in the field would make it much harder to impregnate your spouse, because you’re only gonna get chances when they come to visit you or you can slip away for a few nights. I think it adds a nice strategic layer on young rulers with good stats, because you have to weigh leading your troops when possibly there might be nobody better against your need for heirs.

With all of that adding up, kids might actually be a bit of a problem here. (Luckily, teleporting sperm has been a “feature” of CK2 that they’ve never managed to do anything about, and it will not matter that Bran is ruling in King’s Landing while Dany leads troops half the world away in Essos.) Setting your ambition to have a son/daughter gives you a bit of a fertility boost, so I take it. Every little bit’s gonna help.

The game goes a bit wonky as Dany feels the need to legitimize herself. ‘Kay.

On the Good News front, it turns out that wights are no more of a threat to an army of pissed-off Northmen than Lannisters were.

Awww. Another lore character bites the dust. Lord Manderly served me ably and well as my spymaster, and will be missed.

His replacement isn’t great, either... but it is Jojen Reed, so that’s pretty cool at least. Hi, Jojen!

A few more dead wights, and the White Walkers agree to go away. Um. That was easy?

Aaaaaand... call it. After six years of constant warfare against the Lannisters, Greyjoys, Wildlings, and Undead, we finally rule a realm at peace.

Which gives us time to stop and take stock of our situation, especially in the Riverlands. It does look like we got a lot of the land back when Edmure went on his revoking spree at the end of the war, but some of it’s still independent. That can and should be handled.

Broken spine? Curse from evil witch? Not a problem, motherfuckers.

Questions for the Council:
How awesome is Bran right now? He’s feeling pretty awesome.

But seriously, what should our long-term goals be? If the Walkers kill us all this is moot, obviously, but if we can handle them we’re a bit rudderless in terms of what to do. Retaking the parts of the Riverlands that went for Joffrey is the most obvious project. We can also look into the laws of Meereen and making sure that our unborn heir will inherit Dany’s empire too. Apart from those two things, though, I see nothing very obvious. Now is a good time to start brainstorming about what we want and how we’re going to go about getting it.

General advice is, as always, welcomed.

(Where Are They Now will resume probably next update, maybe the one after that.)

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
As someone who has neither watched the show nor read the books (yes I live under a rock and a hard place), what's the big deal with this Daenerys chick? Is she the True Heir™ to the Iron Throne or something?

EDIT: And are the White Walkers human? I always thought the GoT series was a low-fantasy one, with no magic, but it seems these guys need some kind of magic steel to kill.

CommissarMega fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Nov 28, 2017

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

It is clear that the Night’s Watch can no longer be trusted to keep out threats north of the Wall. Bran must build a new kingdom beyond the wall.

CommissarMega posted:

As someone who has neither watched the show nor read the books (yes I live under a rock and a hard place), what's the big deal with this Daenerys chick? Is she the True Heir™ to the Iron Throne or something?

EDIT: And are the White Walkers human? I always thought the GoT series was a low-fantasy one, with no magic, but it seems these guys need some kind of magic steel to kill.

The short version is that Dany is the last member of the last dynasty, who was exiled after a huge civil war displaced them from the Throne. Dany’s appearance coincides with a resurgence of magic across the world.

White Walkers are humanoid ice creatures seemingly bent on destroying humanity. The Wall was meant to keep them out.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Hows Fake Aegon's little conquest been going? I dont think we've heard from him since we told him to piss off.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CommissarMega posted:

Daenerys is indeed the True Heir™ to the Iron Throne (if you're a Targaryen loyalist, which most fans are at this point due to everyone else mucking it up so badly) and also owns the only three dragons on the entire planet -- dragons used to be fairly commonplace but died out over a century ago, and are very strongly tied to House Targaryen. Full-grown dragons are a medieval WMD who can win battles all by themselves, and she has three. She is also probably the literal prophesized messiah figure who's going to save the world (the evidence points equally strongly to Jon Snow and there's a strong case that it's actually both of them). So, yeah. Fairly big deal.

The White Walkers are ice demons who can raise the dead and are using the resulting tide of zombies to murder everything. In the show they are doing this because they are a weapon created to be used against humanity that got out of control and is just going along on its own with nothing but the KILL HUMANS directive to go on. In the books they may or may not turn out to have another motive.

Part of the appeal of GoT is that it starts as low fantasy in a setting where dragons, demons, and magic in general used to be a thing, provably so, they've got histories of it, but all the magic has long since faded and gone away. Then it goes "okay, see this cast of grounded, realistic people? Watch them react in a grounded, realistic manner to magic coming back into their world."

Ikasuhito posted:

Hows Fake Aegon's little conquest been going? I dont think we've heard from him since we told him to piss off.
We haven't seen him since we told him to piss off and I've seen no territory flip to his control. I have no idea what happened.

CapnAndy fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Nov 28, 2017

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Man, I should really get around to watching the show at least; I admit, I was a little turned off by the low-fantasy premise. Not to knock on low fantasy as a whole, don't get me wrong, but it was described to me at first like 'The War of the Roses but with more dudes and SEX!!1!', and that just got me tuned out. Might as well get started then, it looks like.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Remember that show is reasonably faithful up to season 5, and Dorne is completely hosed. Is Dorne involved in the mod yet?

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

CapnAndy posted:

Daenerys is indeed the True Heir™ to the Iron Throne (if you're a Targaryen loyalist, which most fans are at this point due to everyone else mucking it up so badly)

Mucking it up is a feature, not a bug. I’m on Team Cersei because she always gets very, very close to making a good decision before slingshotting off into previously unknown territories of bad

Also, her outfits are consistently on point.

QuoProQuid fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Nov 28, 2017

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

CommissarMega posted:

She’s a dumb teenager who thinks having Fantasy WMD’s automatically makes you a good ruler.

A non-matrilineal marriage is awesome though because we get all her stuff and since her children with Bran will be Starks (I think?) the Targaryen family will eventually die out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The bloodlines will mix
so will the name

they will be Tarks

• Locked thread