Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whose side of the New War of Love & Brains are you on?
IshiBame
IshIino
View Results

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
There still won't be panty shots ... because nobody will be wearing panties. :taps forehead:

e: the worst snipe in the history of snipes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
My reader updated with some old omake as well, so posting this just in case anybody might have missed it. From around chapter 91.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Fujiwara's bow is probably the hardest I've laughed at an omake in a while. What a good and dumb gag.

While I can't say I'll be reading the ero spin-off, I'm for sure excited for a 4-koma of these dumb characters.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Foxhound posted:

My reader updated with some old omake as well, so posting this just in case anybody might have missed it. From around chapter 91.

That tiny Iino would make a perfect IRL plushie.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

adorable chibi tsundere plushie

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Gator Panic

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
that one chapter poking fun at ero-manga is real awkward in hindsight now

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
Did Kaguya ever manage to call Shirogane something besides "president"?

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

My god do you want her to die so young??

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Only once, after a freaking out about it for an entire chapter

Incidentally, someone told me that in the official translations, she calls him Shirogane instead of president. If that's true, that really kinda messes up a lot of stuff.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Your pals on the first page of this thread discussed it a bit. But I couldn’t remember when it happened, so thanks for confirming that I didn’t imagine it. Do you know what chapter this was?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Chapter 60, when they’re talking about reelection to the council

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Well that got super meta

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

hip hip hooray

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Another impeccable Iino appearance.

Also:

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
You know, it helps if you actually post the new chapter

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

I hope they retain/adapt/next-level the black thought bubble HOW CUTE. visual for the anime.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
HOORAY FOR ANIME

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Ishigami stealing Hanekawa's catchphrase, Shaft confirmed for anime (or so we hope). And the return of How Cute!

Also, is there a better fake LN title?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Holy poo poo, great chapter. Had me seriously laughing out loud at a couple points, and yes that is the perfect LN right there.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

someone posted raws of the first chapter of the ero spinoff on reddit. it was about shirogane and ishigami trying to "tactfully" tell fujiwara that her underwear was showing. i want to see a translation to confirm, but it seems unlikely from what i saw that the writing is anywhere as good as the real thing.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
the ero spinoff had a really funny lookin error where fujiwara has butt fangs, even though it's a shot from behind

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

someone posted raws of the first chapter of the ero spinoff on reddit. it was about shirogane and ishigami trying to "tactfully" tell fujiwara that her underwear was showing. i want to see a translation to confirm, but it seems unlikely from what i saw that the writing is anywhere as good as the real thing.

Jaminisbox translated it. https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/kaguya-wants-to-be-confessed-to-official-doujin/en/0/1/page/1

Not that good

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
...butt fangs?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

culus dentata

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
the power...

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i read the chapter while staring at fujiwara's butt (which appeared on every page), but i still have no idea what butt fangs are

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

The hottest new moe charm point, rear end fangs.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
get this

Killing Butts

PassingPie
Aug 18, 2013

Urban Dictionary posted:

rear end fangs

Butt cheeks that are visible from the front through the gap between the thighs.

I see.

And... I see.

On that first page that establishes the chapter's dilemma, the artist somehow managed to draw Fujiwara's rear end on the wrong side of her body. Sometimes you see off-model art where people have the occasional sixth finger or something, but forgetting that people's butts are generally attached to the rear is a new one. :psyduck:

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
In better news, there are multiple Hayasakas.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
She's gonna be Shirogane's step-mom by the end of the manga

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

thank god papa shirogane got more time with kaguya. its important to have good rapport with your inlaws.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Dear author please continue this manga long after the confession like you promised.

(We need a :howcute: smilie.)

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

The War of Love and Brains enters its Ludendorff Offensive.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Multiple Hayasakas in one chapter is too much cute and awesome to contain, the author has to tread carefully.

Also the masterstroke is that Shirogane doesn't care if he studies abroad or not, he's just putting it out there as his #1 choice as his final grand plan to get her to confess since there's a 100% chance she will find out without him having to do anything else.

And then when she succumbs during the cultural fest Shirogane will have the greatest Just as planned face ever put to the printed page.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

Super Jay Mann posted:

Also the masterstroke is that Shirogane doesn't care if he studies abroad or not, he's just putting it out there as his #1 choice as his final grand plan to get her to confess since there's a 100% chance she will find out without him having to do anything else.

And then when she succumbs during the cultural fest Shirogane will have the greatest Just as planned face ever put to the printed page.

Horrifyingly plausible and I love it.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Extremely strong chapter. A+

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
lol Miyuki's dad is such a great character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hello I came from the future let me tell you about how funny Kaguya: The Standford Years is
Its funny