Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.twitch.tv/avoidingthepuddle if you wanna see someones mind blown in real time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fargield posted:

Did anyone enable the RE data thing?

Yeah I'm a subscriber to the REnet newsletter they send weekly Trivia Questions about the color of Ada's jacket in specific RE6 cutscenes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mr. X is loving insane in this game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Expanded Bob Kendo Lore is eye-opening.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Mr. X is loving insane in this game.

The footsteps are so good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fargield posted:

Did anyone enable the RE data thing?

Yes

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Only cup holds dont send their personal data to based mamjapur priapus head of Microsoft and creator of azure cloud computing services the GREATEST cloud platform of ALL tine. Edit: wrong company. Pardon

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

RE.net is cool for stat tracking gamers. Plus you can unlock costumes with it in some games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm starting to run low on ammo....

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

I'm starting to run low on ammo....
:ohdear:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

God the umbrella labs look so loving SICK. I want Outbreak 3 in this engine ASAP

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

making GBS threads bricks during the final hours. It never lets up

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

This game rules. I'm on my first playthrough as Leon and just got back into the station after the first major boss fight. Ada's got some super sass going on in this remake.

I also really enjoyed the burger in the intro. Great to see burger tech continue to improve.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Mr. X in this game :stare:

His footsteps around the police department are terrifying

man nurse fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jan 26, 2019

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei/status/1088945292202950656

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

man nurse posted:

Mr. X is in this game :stare:

His footsteps around the police department are terrifying

The mr x implementation is flawless

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I'm gonna have a god drat heart attack

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The end of Leon A is amazeballs. God I can't believe they actually did it. They did another REmake tier reimagination.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

lmao this game is sold out all over Vancouver. havem't run into that buyin physical for a long time

got the last copy from the eb by work, can't wait to get home and masturbate furiously play

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Reached the sewers. I've gotta take a break, this game's intense.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Starting Claire B. Every boss hosed me up on Normal, Hardcore is gonna be rough.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

In Training posted:

The mr x implementation is flawless

I love him

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOm2EIHEcSs

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
If I'm an RE noob is nNormal too easy or a good first playthrough?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a good difficulty setting, but just try to limit yourself on saves and don't load autosaves. The perfect first playthrough would be Normal with ink ribbons, idk why ink ribbons are Hardcore Only.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lol when I tried to play REmake last time I think I underestimated the availability of ink ribbons and didn't save for like 3 hours and died and ragequit . I'll beat it one day ...... but the new hype poo poo comes first

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

holy poo poo this game rules

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

holy poo poo this game rules

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I just beat Leon A. It was awesome as hell. Except, I think the sewer section sucked and was way too long. But otherwise it was aces. They nailed the survival horror aspect, the game is intense.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The sherry level is so embarssingly bad I have to think it was a RE7 remnant or something.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://clips.twitch.tv/ObliqueColdbloodedHamsterPhilosoraptor

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lmao at Leon and Claire grinning at each other outside the police station

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

The licker ..... wtf :catstare:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hardcore is making me play this like a complete wuss lol. it's scary

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

I'm three hours into hardcore mode and have no healing items, no ink ribbons and very little ammo and killing a zombie takes about 10 shots. I'm going to be hosed if I come across a boss or enemy and I have to kill it soon.

Can't remember what to do with this valve.

Sivek fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jan 26, 2019

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sivek posted:

I'm three hours into hardcore mode and have no healing items, no ink ribbons and very little ammo and killing a zombie takes about 10 shots. I'm going to be hosed if I come across a boss or enemy and I have to kill it soon.

Been there man, you just gotta keep your head down and...

Sivek posted:

Can't remember what to do with this valve.

drat lol

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

Finally found where you're supposed to use the valve after making about 3 trips through the station. I must have ran past this room about 10 times without realizing you could go into it. Hopefully I'm going to be able to use the 5 key items sitting in my box and and actually be able to save again.

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

found the stars room and am now in the process of checking wesker's desk 50 times.

lol I don't think I have enough ammo to kill the first boss and the game won't let me ride the elevator back up. I hope shooting the huge eye gives a bunch of bonus damage.

beat him with 5 handgun bullets to spare, this doesn't bode well for future bosses.

Sivek fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jan 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Can you still sneak past lickers? I tried it but it started moving so I panicked and ran lol