Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Some choice faces this chapter! :mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

That tattoo is loving wild!

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

https://mangadex.org/chapter/802916/1

Sakura definitely realized Chiyo was clairvoyant at a young age and forced her parents into giving her up. She will definitely abandon Chiyo when she finds out the future sight is gone

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Meme Emulator posted:

Sakura definitely realized Chiyo was clairvoyant at a young age and forced her parents into giving her up. She will definitely abandon Chiyo when she finds out the future sight is gone

Worse, she'll charge interest.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Meme Emulator posted:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/802916/1

It sounds like Minami is about to get another roommate!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Rokudou is gonna get his new girlfriend killed by her yakuza mother...

Maybe that future vision was Ranna avenging Rokudou after a drive by.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

New chapter

Business is about to pick up. :ohdear:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Happy Rokuday everyone.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
New Chapter

This one's a real doozy.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, it just hit me:

Chiyo Sakura! :aaaaa:

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Nemo2342 posted:

New Chapter

This one's a real doozy.

well that was unexpected

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Wark Say posted:

Wait, it just hit me:

Chiyo Sakura! :aaaaa:

it's hosed up

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Nemo2342 posted:

New Chapter

This one's a real doozy.

Holy poo poo

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
What a twist! I’m hyped

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Yakuza Mom Good Mom

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Ethiser posted:

Yakuza Mom Good Mom

Of course she is.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

It's nice to know that time she flew a helicopter to Chiyo's school to impress her classmates was legit.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I don't believe her :colbert:

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Captain Invictus posted:

She wants her daughter to be a good girl so she'll stop being a rival for Rokudou, leaving him for mama to devour.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

She wants her daughter to be a good girl because that's what a good mother, which she is now, would want.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
since she did a thorough investigation, she's seen how the other bad girls rokudou encountered have changed. assuming this isn't some kind of ploy, it's understandable how she might want that for her daughter, too. well, aside from the part where they all fruitlessly pine for a boy that only has eyes for the most terrifying girl of all.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
By "good girl" she means somebody who can destroy men and women with equal ease.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

I was so stunned by the revelation that I didn't even think about that!

Same, now.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
She's been enthralled by rokudou the entire time and still did yakuza poo poo on the reg as well as the stuff a couple arcs back, she's got an ulterior motive

Paracelsus posted:

She wants her daughter to be a good girl so she'll stop being a rival for Rokudou, leaving him for mama to devour.
That'd be a suitably dumb enough reason, sure

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

She's been enthralled by rokudou the entire time and still did yakuza poo poo on the reg as well as the stuff a couple arcs back, she's got an ulterior motive

But that's just consistent. It takes like multiple encounters or at least one conversation where he expresses his values for it to have a lasting effect. Azami was still riding around on her motorcycle attacking anyone who looked like they were in a biker gang on sight. And Minami was still trying to shakedown Kachou's family even while accidentally being a double agent.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
maybe, but I'm not gonna take an arsonist loan shark yakuza at just her word, even if she's been snookered by rokudou's power

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Yeah, last arc was all about how the charm doesn't necessarily work in the way Rokudou wants. Obviously this is going to continue the thread.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

https://mangadex.org/chapter/820729/1

This is getting real interesting.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Far, far more interesting and intriguing than what I was originally expecting. This arc is going places in a really good way.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
That's an awful nice story you've got there, miss Sachiko. but until the arc is done and dusted and you've not pulled an eleventh hour twist once your overpowered subordinates are conveniently dealt with, I'm going to still doubt your motives the entire time

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I miss crazy eyes, I hope we see that dude again.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
New update!

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Yakuza lady, I want to believe. Also Rokudou's friends are awesome.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I haven't seen this level of friendship since Fairy Tail, and that friendship led to destruction too.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I hate that this manga is so good but I barely have as much to say about it as Ranna does most chapters.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
New update

Sakura still seems to be legit?

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Random gremlin Ranna is the greatest thing

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Please.

She's lego minifigure ranna.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I want the bowling chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
New chapter! The gang gets ramen

https://mangadex.org/chapter/837934

I really like the way that more characters get added and it feels like a big group of friends and not a harem like a lot of other manga would do