Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:

WITCHCRAFT posted:

I do that and get a cup of (FREE) water

bullshit you fill that fucker up with soda don't you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

D34THROW posted:

bullshit you fill that fucker up with soda don't you

every fast food place around me deep sixed the customer fountains during covid and none have brought them back, everything gets filled behind the counter which means I can’t get my “95% unsweetened tea with a splash of sweet tea” anymore

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Got In n out yesterday. Ordered protein style but they gave me bun instead, oh well

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
last night for dinner i had a 2 day old Wendy's Crispy Chicken Sandwich (value menu) that i added aftermarket cheese and bacon to before reheating

this wasnt going to be my dinner but the leftover Papa John's I ordered 4 days ago only has completely blackened burnt slices left LOL!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

smh if you don't order every pizza well-done

----------------

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

i say swears online posted:

smh if you don't order every pizza well-done

i actually do order well done every time. never had it pitch black underneath and mostly black on top before though

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

some stoner was smoking weed in the walk-in and let two pizzas back up in the oven. the first sits on the exit area where it waits to be grabbed but yours behind it had to wait under the oven. 100% guarantee that's what happened

----------------

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I was in the mood for pancakes so I was looking through boxed mixes at the grocery store and half of them required you to mix eggs and butter/oil in with it. If I wanted to crack eggs and measure oil I'd just make it from scratch what nonsense is this

----------------

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

Members Mark buttermilk pancakes just take water :shrug:

I like to replace the liquid with apple juice and applesauce and throw in nutmeg, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Apple pie pannycakes my kids call them.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I use 80% of the liquid called for and make thicc boys

----------------

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Little bit o' vanilla extract goes a long way with pancakes and waffles, even if using a mix.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
You may not be able to customize your sandwich at sandwich customization chain Which Wich any more, but hey, it's not all bad!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

----------------

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

You may not be able to customize your sandwich at sandwich customization chain Which Wich any more, but hey, it's not all bad!

is it 0 or is it 15. I don’t understand

----------------

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I just looked at their menu and the sandwiches all look like poo poo. also the only one in Philadelphia has a 2.1* rating on google. lol

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

they have the live redeemable value listed lol

https://www.whichwich.com/cryptobox/

----------------

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Man, read the terms and conditions...

Like, as laughable as the idea of buying a cryptocoin with your lunch is, it's so much worse and it really reads like the only question is which of myriad ways they'll choose to gently caress you over.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

they have the live redeemable value listed lol

https://www.whichwich.com/cryptobox/

Lmao. You can either mail this “crypto currency” to a PO box for a rebate check, or use it for one (1) sandwich in-store, and if the value of the “coin” exceeds the price of the sandwich, tough poo poo, it’s gone.

This box is a $5 meal with a $10 errand, and this “crypto currency” is a rebate voucher.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i'm going to be clicking that link once a week until the value is a penny

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

indigi posted:

I was in the mood for pancakes so I was looking through boxed mixes at the grocery store and half of them required you to mix eggs and butter/oil in with it. If I wanted to crack eggs and measure oil I'd just make it from scratch what nonsense is this

I ended up going with Kodiak as it didn't need egg or oil and was pretty decent.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

is there an actual difference? i buy the stuff that needs egg and oil out of principle but would definitely switch if they're identical

----------------

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

I get Kodiak too, it's solid. It's schtick is whole grain + protein, so it keeps you full a lot better than you'd think just eating a bunch of starch would.

Kodiak also has "alternate" instructions so you can just add water if you want or add oil and/or egg if you do, too. I always go for oil and egg. And the vanilla extract.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

is there an actual difference? i buy the stuff that needs egg and oil out of principle but would definitely switch if they're identical

my thing is if you’re getting an egg and oil out just get the baking powder and flour too and make it from scratch. If I’m buying a boxed mix I want it to be add liquid + heat -> go to town

----------------

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Pancakes take 5 minutes to prepare the batter from scratch but this is the fast food forum so I’ll just say krusteaz only requires water and has never let me down

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Am I the only person that actually eats breaded mushrooms?

The last two places I ordered from cancelled my order then took them off the menu like they forgot about them until I came along.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I like them but variety of sizes is crucial. if they’re all tiny or all big boys it’s no bueno

----------------

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

gently caress no, I eat them from Outback and I make them at home too. So good.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

pro starcraft loser posted:

Am I the only person that actually eats breaded mushrooms?

The last two places I ordered from cancelled my order then took them off the menu like they forgot about them until I came along.

Absolutely not, when my wife and I get an embarrassing amount of food from a local pizza place about once a month a big 'ol order of fried mushrooms is always on the order

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

D34THROW posted:

gently caress no, I eat them from Outback and I make them at home too. So good.

Outback has the best mushrooms ever. I think they were supposed to be a temp item get it while it lasts, but they've had em for a while now. Don't care much for anything else on their menu, but those mushrooms are great. The spiced breading is yummo.

Usually if we go out anywhere and they have fried mushrooms, we order em.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Thank you for fighting the good fight

The place I got them from was awful though :(

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Philthy posted:

Outback has the best mushrooms ever. I think they were supposed to be a temp item get it while it lasts, but they've had em for a while now. Don't care much for anything else on their menu, but those mushrooms are great. The spiced breading is yummo.

Usually if we go out anywhere and they have fried mushrooms, we order em.

Your post made me crave those and I got some last night and holy poo poo I forgot how good they are.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I went on the outback website to check those mushrooms and maybe get them for dinner but one order is 1600 calories lmao what are they made out of and how much do they give you. I could get two double quarter pounders with cheese and a small sweet tea for that many calories

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i remember reading some proto-listicle from like 2004 that said outback's bacon cheddar fries were the worst thing you can order at any chain restaurant

----------------

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

ate too much dinner

----------------

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Ordered a two Big Kings (2 for 6) and large fry in the app today, went through the driveway and they gave me two spicy chicken sandwiches and a small fry. I feel like I came out on top. Would Burg King again.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

would take that switcheroo

----------------

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i do grocery pick up and yesterday the replacement for my bi-yearly pack of hot pockets was a 12 pack of hot pockets. this is like when my college meal plan ran out and I bought everything in the campus freezer. just hot pockets crammed everywhere

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Digiorno’s makes a pizza roll competitor that is like mini hot pockets now. P nice

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i do grocery pick up and yesterday the replacement for my bi-yearly pack of hot pockets was a 12 pack of hot pockets. this is like when my college meal plan ran out and I bought everything in the campus freezer. just hot pockets crammed everywhere

It can be a bit tricky to get the temp right but air fryer hot pockets taste way better than they should.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

You ever tried a pizza puff?