Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
When I bought a 2004 mustang with 21k miles in 2017 I was on the highway bringing it back, floored it in fourth and got a nice black cloud behind me for a quick moment. Thank you for keeping it very clean and just going to car shows I will fix that right up. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

BraveUlysses posted:

I regretfully left my rage against the machine CD in my E30 that I sold to gabe Newell :argh:

I left the thumb drive in my last car that I spent hours organizing so the head unit would read the files right.

I texted the buyer of the car my address and asked him to please send it to me, he said he would and of course never did.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

NitroSpazzz posted:

There is also Chinese investors who are buying a poo poo load of US real estate. Just a quick search but "Chinese buyers have led foreign investments in U.S. homes for the past seven years. In 2019-2020, they bought U.S. home properties worth $11.5 billion, or little more than a sixth of the total, according to a report from the National Association of Realtors (NAR)." So yet another way China is loving us over.
Don't blame Chinese or other foreign investors, blame your government which allowed billions of dollars of foreign funded home property purchases.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

slidebite posted:

Don't blame Chinese or other foreign investors, blame your government which allowed billions of dollars of foreign funded home property purchases.

Very true, once again our government looking out for themselves instead of the people.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I just managed to inhale some Oreo and I think I'm going to die now. Done in by a dry-rear end biscuit... Rest in piss, me.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I just managed to inhale some Oreo and I think I'm going to die now. Done in by a dry-rear end biscuit... Rest in piss, me.

Breathing things that should not be inhaled sucks. I had a similar incident a couple weeks back with some hot sauce. :rip:

:smith: :hf: :smith:

: hf: doesn't work well in dark mode. :D

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

I’m back, and for that I am sorry

Cage posted:

When I bought a 2004 mustang with 21k miles in 2017 I was on the highway bringing it back, floored it in fourth and got a nice black cloud behind me for a quick moment. Thank you for keeping it very clean and just going to car shows I will fix that right up. :getin:

I once picked up a Powerstroke Super Duty that had been in Prudhoe Bay for two years - they idle 24/7 for about 6 months a year and the top speed limit there is 25 mph. That thing was plugged with carbon.

I diluted the tank to about 10% Seafoam and used every offramp on the way home. The first couple I was rolling coal up the onramp, by the end that truck had woken up and was awesome. Before I took it the crews up north had been complaining that it was dying.

Then I backed it into my boss’s Explorer when another guy was giving me bad hand signals

Advent Horizon fucked around with this message at 15:47 on May 4, 2021

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Elviscat posted:

Your truck's always welcome on my plot of land (about an hour's commute away)

I may take you up on that depending on what's around for public lands

Advent Horizon posted:

I once picked up a Powerstroke Super Duty that had been in Prudhoe Bay for two years - they idle 24/7 for about 6 months a year and the top speed limit there is 25 mph. That thing was plugged with carbon.

I diluted the tank to about 10% Seafoam and used every offramp on the way home. The first couple I was rolling coal up the onramp, by the end that truck had woken up and was awesome. Before I took it the crews up north had been complaining that it was dying.

Then I backed it into my boss’s Explorer when another guy was giving me bad hand signals

The earlier psds with a exhaust back pressure valve would get all coked up then it'd run like poo poo. vareiable geometry turbos on the 6.0 don't like brodozer life too.

The farmtruck's idi was pretty coked up from idling around on a farm. I fixed that early in with decarbon treatments. Now? 3 tons of camper and the turbo? No carbon will have a chance to build up now.

Warm the coolant
Warm the oil
Rev the poo poo out of it.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I left the thumb drive in my last car that I spent hours organizing so the head unit would read the files right.

I texted the buyer of the car my address and asked him to please send it to me, he said he would and of course never did.

I let a buyer of a JDM van take my USB jump starter on the promise he would send it back, I even gave him a box as I know lots of people don't have mailing supplies laying around, never heard from him again. What sucks the most is the next one I got SUCKS compared to that one...you have to make sure the key is all the way off, won't boost a completely dead battery. Finally added another one (tacklife brand - they seem to be pretty good) and it closer to the original I had.

Also a bluetooth speaker I sent with a buyer same promise, never returned. drat liars.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

LobsterboyX posted:

A few things:

Whats an Italian tuneup? - is that like the quick carb rebuild where you rev the gently caress out of it, then slam your hands down over the carb and let the engine suck the poo poo out of the carb?

Edit:

um.... is the pandemic still a thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g9MHIL_9qI

Not for Cleetus.

KozmoNaut posted:

The original name apparently came from the ~1950s, when people in the US would drive fancy imported European sports cars like they were big-engine, low-revving classic American cars, so the plugs and everything would soot up and make the engines run like crap, a big problem before the days of EFI. A good hot blast on a fast road would clear out everything and make it run well again. And I'm sure the mechanics didn't mind, either.

Warm it up, run it to the redline, drive it at high revs for a while, 3rd gear on the motorway is good. Get the engine really cooking, burn off any moisture in the oil. Most people generally don't rev above 3000 RPM and are too "nice" to their cars. I feel it whenever I have get a car share car that has only ever driven in the city, some hard acceleration and a good blast on the motorway really does make everything feel more smooth.

Diesel cars are especially bad for this, because their EGR valves generally activate at a certain RPM (around 2500 on a normal diesel car), and it's perfectly possible to drive a diesel basically forever at such low revs. That leads to the EGR valve fouling from soot buildup and repairs/replacements. If you drive a diesel, run it properly warm ideally every time you drive it, and don't be afraid to rev it. My diesel Panda was really bad for this, after a week of city driving, I could blow a huge sooty cloud out the exhaust on the first motorway on ramp.

This is literally something you have to do with rotaries. They hate not getting revved out fairly often, to the point where you run the risk of locking up the engine or the apex seals with carbon.

Humphreys posted:

Ah the old Bill Cosby in his Shelby trick. "Gotta get the gunk out"

No, that was his Ferrari. The (supercharged!) Shelby scared the poo poo out of him on the first drive and he gave it back to Carroll.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-JQksYxgM0

"Ladies and gentlemen, I was idling. I was idling. The car had not moved. I had not put my foot on the gas pedal, and it was killing people."

The story about blowing out the "gunk" is on the same album, but just before the story about the Cobra Super Snake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHbOrHG65uo&t=1426s
(23:46)

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

Darchangel posted:

No, that was his Ferrari. The (supercharged!) Shelby scared the poo poo out of him on the first drive and he gave it back to Carroll.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-JQksYxgM0

"Ladies and gentlemen, I was idling. I was idling. The car had not moved. I had not put my foot on the gas pedal, and it was killing people."

The story about blowing out the "gunk" is on the same album, but just before the story about the Cobra Super Snake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHbOrHG65uo&t=1426s
(23:46)

https://www.hemmings.com/stories/2013/09/25/incredible-barn-finds-der-snakemeisters-own

quote:

Of note, CSX3015 wasn't the only Twin Paxton Shelby built. While he still owned his car, after running into comedian Bill Cosby at a supermarket in Playa del Rey, California, near his condominium, Shelby chided Cosby for preferring Ferraris. Cosby reportedly retorted, "Well, you build a Cobra that will go 200 MPH and I'll buy one." So Shelby drove back to his factory at LAX airport and ordered another Super Snake built.That car, CSX 3303, was only in Bill Cosby's hands briefly. Reportedly, it scared him to death. He even recorded an album entitled "Bill Cosby at 200 MPH," making light of the experience.That car then went to S and C Motors in San Francisco, who sold it to their customer, Tony Maxey. Unfortunately, after being stopped by a cop, Maxey nailed it upon retaking the road, had a stuck throttle and plunged off a cliff into the drink. Results? Fatal. The car was rebuilt by Brian Angliss in the U.K., a man who was Shelby's nemesis through his founding of CP Autokraft, a company that made Cobra replicas. (Though one Cobra expert who, for a time had the wreck before it went to the UK, said, "When I had it, it wasn't nothing but a stack of tubing.")

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

Advent Horizon posted:

Sounds like the kid has a future on 2 wheels.

I was at the liquor store for breakfast yesterday and entered a drawing for a pretty sweet BMX bike. If I win I’ll send it your way.

Haha, thanks, although I think the shipping might hurt. :cheers:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

everdave posted:

I let a buyer of a JDM van take my USB jump starter on the promise he would send it back, I even gave him a box as I know lots of people don't have mailing supplies laying around, never heard from him again. What sucks the most is the next one I got SUCKS compared to that one...you have to make sure the key is all the way off, won't boost a completely dead battery. Finally added another one (tacklife brand - they seem to be pretty good) and it closer to the original I had.

Also a bluetooth speaker I sent with a buyer same promise, never returned. drat liars.

I sold a car extremely hung over and forgot to take my plate off. I texted the buyer asking if we could meet up and he said "yeah, for $100" so gently caress that guy. I had to fill out two forms at the divorce but essentially i reported the plate as stolen.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
As far as I know most divorces take many more than two forms so good job overall.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Rhyno posted:

I sold a car extremely hung over and forgot to take my plate off. I texted the buyer asking if we could meet up and he said "yeah, for $100" so gently caress that guy. I had to fill out two forms at the divorce but essentially i reported the plate as stolen.

Yet another reason to say gently caress Indiana. I got stopped by Indiana drug interdiction going to buy some speakers in Chicago. gently caress those intimidation tactics so hard.

I’ll be so glad to be out of Ohio soon.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Rhyno posted:

Keeping the plates is optional (though now recommended) in Texas. You can also fill out an Affidavit of Sale for $5 to basically say “ that’s not my plate any more” to keep them from just never transferring registration.

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

Always file a vehicle sale with the DMV. That way you don’t get a 3am wake-up years later because some idiot robbed a liquor store and ‘your’ car was the getaway vehicle.

…Or so that Kroger can’t bill you when it dies in their parking lot and is left abandoned. Do this before you abandon it there :haw:

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Imperador do Brasil posted:

Used car price chat:

A few years ago I was looking at new Fiesta ST’s at the local dealer, marked down to like $15k or so, and today on my FB marketplace a ‘17 showed up for $20k. Holy poo poo.

And this article popped up about someone selling an EP3 Civic Si on Doug Demuro’s site for like $14k and change. I bought mine which is arguably a worse color (silver instead of blue) but otherwise equally clean, and similarly modified and equipped for $4k like a year and a half ago. Holy poo poo again.

The used car world has gone insane.

This is a good topic and I want to talk about it. Also know that I opened this reply window about five hours ago so the conversation has probably already moved on. Used cars are insane. Last year they were going bananas and now they are completely drying up. You have rental car companies and sold off their fleets during the pandemic because they weren't getting used and now they can't restock their fleets because of a microchip shortage. You have uber drivers that don't want to do uber stuff because a plague is happening and potentially they were making more with the covid relief bill.

Then you have people deciding to buy a car because pub transport and ride sharing is not in vogue. Plus people with extra money since no travel and boredom. It is the perfect combination of demand outstripping supply to the point that new car prices haven't quite adjusted as fast as used car prices. Unless the used car pricing comes back in line with "normal" it is almost practical and reasonable to buy a new car. Only problem is most new cars are stupid and not worth buying.

cursedshitbox posted:

Warm the coolant
Warm the oil
Rev the poo poo out of it.

This is my routine with the M3 every chance I get to drive it. It takes a solid 15 minutes of driving in cool weather (~60 F) before the oil gets up to temp. 4.0 liter V8 with ~10 quarts of soupy thick oil tanks a long time to get the sump heated. Once there just let it feast!

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

I missed any updates -- how did the 2k clear work for you?

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

meatpimp posted:

I missed any updates -- how did the 2k clear work for you?

It helped but not great, in the rain it looks amazing! Car is live on cars and bids right now, I never link my auctions but I don’t have the pics to show…

I will definitely be painting more stuff in the future, but I think the white kei trucks and vans I get will be way more forgiving!

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/KPQBVdYL/1995-toyota-caldina-20-tz-g

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Darchangel posted:

Keeping the plates is optional (though now recommended) in Texas. You can also fill out an Affidavit of Sale for $5 to basically say “ that’s not my plate any more” to keep them from just never transferring registration.

This is interesting to me because as far as I’ve known, unless the plate is personalized in CA the plate stays with the car, which for us at least can make original California classic cars cool because OG blue plates or getting really old, black and then gold ones.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Darchangel posted:

This is literally something you have to do with rotaries. They hate not getting revved out fairly often, to the point where you run the risk of locking up the engine or the apex seals with carbon.

I think Mercedes just recently fixed this with sprinters where they now run at idle too but before that with the vans you'd often have them just sitting idling and then bad things as a completely shocking result.

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

Welp, severe thunderstorms and a tornado touched down a couple miles away. No fatalities reported, but one of my friends is getting a new privacy fence and car windshield. Of course the power went out here just as I was about to build a new PC for the first time in 7 years.

Could be worse.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Wowsers, lucked out and got a Covid vaccination today. I can feel thr 5G working already

Second shot in 12 weeks

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Wowsers, lucked out and got a Covid vaccination today. I can feel thr 5G working already

Second shot in 12 weeks

Dang, my 2nd is Friday. Four weeks after shot 1.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

They’re waiting 16 weeks here but are having trouble getting the olds to come in even for their first.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

House chat: looking at Zillow, the only thing below a quarter million is.... a single wide mobile home for $200k (800ish sq ft). That's the cheapest property on Zillow in my little suburb.

Upside: it has a large carport behind it, and a shed. Inside looks decently kept, but man... when a single wide is going for nearly a quarter mil, poo poo's hit the fan. The next cheapest home is $330k, and it's a small townhouse with :laffo: HOA fees.

A year ago, you could get a pretty decent 3/2 single family home for <$200k, Zillow had hundreds of listings. There's only about 20 right now for my entire town, almost all of them <5 days on market.

Imperador do Brasil posted:

The used car world has gone insane.

The lot I bought Brokeback from has a V8 AWD XC90..... And it's pretty cheap. Not much newer than Brokeback, but aren't the V8 XCs fairly rare?

Insanity - you should see the Subaru parts/cars for sale facebook group I'm in. People asking $30k for bugeye high mileage WRXs with salvage titles :rolleyes:

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

pfizer trip report: all good except it's really hosed with my ability to fall and stay asleep. hope that goes away, falling asleep anywhere and sleeping well is one of my few talents.

SO got her 2nd one yesterday. She claims to be feeling fine, but I noticed she's keeping a temp log in the bathroom (thermometer is out and a piece of paper with times/temp). Up to 100 degrees when she went to bed.... and I got slapped when I poked her bicep. :v: "I'm feeling fine, no side effects, not even sore!" :laffo:

I'm friends with a couple of her coworkers... she's already let them know she probably won't be in tomorrow. :v: She gave me tons of poo poo for whining after getting my Moderna 5G chips, pretty sure she's trying to save face. The "I'm fine, no side effects, not even sore!" through gritted teeth, and her running a fever, kinda says she's not feeling fine.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 06:46 on May 5, 2021

LobsterboyX
Jun 27, 2003
I want to eat my chicken.

TheBacon posted:

This is interesting to me because as far as I’ve known, unless the plate is personalized in CA the plate stays with the car, which for us at least can make original California classic cars cool because OG blue plates or getting really old, black and then gold ones.

We also have the Year Of Manufacture (YOM) program for older cars - you can register a correct plate to your year of car - a few examples of this would be say a car from 1958 - you'd need a 1956 yellow and black plate with a 1958 sticker- and they are real strict about originality too, so you have to find a plate that actually has a 58 sticker on it, but if you actually give a gently caress, the yellow and black plates were used until 1962, so most of the yellow plates you find will have a 62 sticker on them... or a 40s car..

I have them on every one of my cars and I believe this covers everything up to 1980 which includes the blue plates - I think there has been a push to extend this to the later 80's Sun plates as well.

here's a helpful guide

quote:

New plates were made in 1945, 1947, 1951, 1956 and 1963

Metal tabs or stickers were used for the years in between the new base plates

1946 California License Plates used a 1945 base plate with a metal 46 tab
1947 California License Plates were a new base plate
1948 California License Plates used 1947 base plates with metal 48 tabs
1949 California License Plates used 1947 base plates with metal 49 tabs
1950 California License Plates used 1947 base plates with metal 50 tabs
1951 California License Plates were a new base plate
1952 California License Plates used 1951 base plates with metal 52 tabs
1953 California License Plates used 1951 base plates with metal 53 tabs
1954 California License Plates used 1951 base plates with a metal 54 tab
1955 California License Plates used 1951 base plates with a metal 55 tab
1956 California License Plates were a new base plate
1957 California License Plates used 1956 base plates with 1957 sticker
1958 California License Plates used 1956 base plates with 1958 sticker
1959 California License Plates used 1956 base plates with 1958 sticker
1960 California License Plates used 1956 base plates with 1960 sticker
1961 California License Plates used 1956 base plates with 1961 sticker
1962 California License Plates used 1956 base plates with 1962 sticker
1963 California License Plates were a new base plate
1964 California License Plates used 1963 base plates with 1964 sticker
1965 California License Plates used 1963 base plates with 1965 sticker
1966 California License Plates used 1963 base plates with 1966 sticker
1967 California License Plates used 1963 base plates with 1967 sticker
1968 California License Plates used 1963 base plates with 1968 sticker

from here:

http://www.oldpl8s.com/

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

STR posted:

House chat: looking at Zillow, the only thing below a quarter million is.... a single wide mobile home for $200k (800ish sq ft). That's the cheapest property on Zillow in my little suburb.

Upside: it has a large carport behind it, and a shed. Inside looks decently kept, but man... when a single wide is going for nearly a quarter mil, poo poo's hit the fan. The next cheapest home is $330k, and it's a small townhouse with :laffo: HOA fees.

A year ago, you could get a pretty decent 3/2 single family home for <$200k, Zillow had hundreds of listings. There's only about 20 right now for my entire town, almost all of them <5 days on market.

The lot I bought Brokeback from has a V8 AWD XC90..... And it's pretty cheap. Not much newer than Brokeback, but aren't the V8 XCs fairly rare?

Insanity - you should see the Subaru parts/cars for sale facebook group I'm in. People asking $30k for bugeye high mileage WRXs with salvage titles :rolleyes:

I’ve seen a couple WRXs go through auctions here for 2 grand with an engine knock. Bug eyes up to 2010s

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

LobsterboyX posted:

We also have the Year Of Manufacture (YOM) program for older cars - you can register a correct plate to your year of car - a few examples of this would be say a car from 1958 - you'd need a 1956 yellow and black plate with a 1958 sticker- and they are real strict about originality too, so you have to find a plate that actually has a 58 sticker on it, but if you actually give a gently caress, the yellow and black plates were used until 1962, so most of the yellow plates you find will have a 62 sticker on them... or a 40s car..

I have them on every one of my cars and I believe this covers everything up to 1980 which includes the blue plates - I think there has been a push to extend this to the later 80's Sun plates as well.

here's a helpful guide

from here:

http://www.oldpl8s.com/

I didn’t actually know it went to this level, that’s actually super cool. It’s weird how we are this weird dichotomy of crushing SMOG and CARB laws but then the cool historical stuff too. Car/motorcycle culture seems to thrive here despite the government in a lot of ways, but these little random tidbits of opposite are awesome.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Powershift posted:

I’ve seen a couple WRXs go through auctions here for 2 grand with an engine knock. Bug eyes up to 2010s

Yeah on that group, even rolling shells are going for $5k+. I really need to get access to an auction (supposedly we have one locally that's open to the public). Seems like that's the only way to get an affordable car now.

Carmax and Carvana are selling the last-model-year Toyota Yaris for what they sold for new. The loving Toyota dealer has them, certified pre-owned with a long rear end warranty, and less miles, on their used lot for quite a bit less.

LobsterboyX
Jun 27, 2003
I want to eat my chicken.

TheBacon posted:

I didn’t actually know it went to this level, that’s actually super cool. It’s weird how we are this weird dichotomy of crushing SMOG and CARB laws but then the cool historical stuff too. Car/motorcycle culture seems to thrive here despite the government in a lot of ways, but these little random tidbits of opposite are awesome.

They really are trying to kill us - I'm really in the dark about this, but the general gist of it is - there was recently a brush up with laws designed to limit race cars either thru emissions or the modification of cars originally intended for the street that are now purpose built race cars - the unintended consequence of said law would be that aftermarket companies would basically become outlawed overnight, thus killing not only race cars, but vintage enthusiast cars as well. Not everyone with vintage cars likes to use period equipment when you can buy a brand new Edelbrock carb that fits your 60s smallblock for less than it would cost to hunt down and rebuild an original carter... ect... SEMA recently organized a big pushback to it.

I dont know, I feel like the kinds of cars I have are immune to that because they are just so old, but the trickledown will be felt.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Weird question. Are mid 2000’s Lexus sedans broken into too often? I’m switching my thinking around and am considering grabbing a 350, but that’s a factor. At hoke I’m not worried, just curious on threads thoughts.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

No more so than any other car - they're old enough, but still common enough, to not get much attention in random parking lots (especially in beige). Keep the interior clean and keep valuables out of sight (preferably not in the car at all), and keep comprehensive insurance on it with a low deductible - just in case someone breaks in and does some decent damage. I keep a $250 deductible... the glass for my rear hatch (not a Lexus) is ~$1200 from Safelite, one of the side windows is close to $1k thanks to the radio antenna being embedded in it (and takes weeks to get, thanks to my car being a bit older). The difference between a $250 and $500 deductible on comprehensive, for me, is negligible.

Note: comprehensive is what covers "acts of god" (weather, fire, theft, flooding, vandalism, etc). It does not cover repairing the car if you hit someone and it's your fault - it's pretty cheap in most states, and usually well worth keeping on even the most beater of beaters.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 08:37 on May 5, 2021

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk
14 townhouses are going up over my back fence. 2 bed, 100m2 (1076sqf), NZ$919k = US$658k. Hopeless.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

STR posted:

And it's the same V8 as in the S80, which can sound like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Vh0eidjUg

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk
Or try it in V8 Supercar, 650hp, ITB spec:

https://youtu.be/pQOYENeoJ3A

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Somewhat Heroic posted:

This is my routine with the M3 every chance I get to drive it. It takes a solid 15 minutes of driving in cool weather (~60 F) before the oil gets up to temp. 4.0 liter V8 with ~10 quarts of soupy thick oil tanks a long time to get the sump heated. Once there just let it feast!

Can confirm, V8s are good, and Cool

https://vimeo.com/124855824

Humphreys
Jan 26, 2013

We conceived a way to use my mother as a porn mule

Well...I know one person that isn't getting the 5G. Dads McFucked with failed liver. Meh, if only he wasn't a complete dirtbag someone in the family might care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Rhyno posted:

Dang, my 2nd is Friday. Four weeks after shot 1.

Mine is AstroZenica which works better with the longer interval. Also usually the waiting period to get the shot is more like 2 months (Became eligible Monday, booked myself in Tuesday, got the surprise call today (Wednesday) and I was by far the youngest person lining up. When I booked in the tenative date for the first shot was early July.

Other than feeling tired and outside of the collarbone break, no real other side effects yet