Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Mega64 posted:

Malik "God's Chosen One" Willis

whatchu talkin about willis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Malik "God's Chosen One" Willis

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

what is this bit

what is happening

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
BURKS

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
He’s gonna be good as long as he is able to stay on the field

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
It was a meaningless preseason game however:

-it did give me a lot of hope Willis can be a franchise guy if things break well

-burks is really fun with the ball in his hands

-im terrified about any of our good olinemen getting hurt

-that punter dear lord he's the real punt God rip kern I still love you

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Fortunately we don’t have any good o-linemen. Ha ha

I am happy for NPF winning the spot but I feel like it’s probably more of a reflection on Radunz being a terrible reach. The last two drafts are looking pretty terrible

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
'21 draft looking okay Farley molden weaver mcmath all looked like they'll contribute in some way

I shan't be talking about '20

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Already missing kern :(

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Already missing kern :(

Yeah he rules, but it is the right decision imo

He ain’t got forever left in the league, new guy also owns and is cheaper, so

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
the Jeff Fisher era is finally over

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/brettkern6/status/1564312541563600898?t=lCaC-szbouYoc0fWKh8now&s=19

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
kern might have been a fundamentalist nutjob, but goddamn he could kick a ball really far

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Friendship ended with KERN
Now
STONEHOUSE
is my
best friend

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

just remembered marc mariani for some reason. to the titans fans here: :cheers:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/SeanTPendergast/status/1564696272652668930

This is a pretty funny thread

Also Blacklock is the player they took with the pick they got for Hopkins. He was traded along with a 7th for a 6th. The Texans.

e: or more specifically, Bill O'Brien the GM

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
1 player on the current Titans roster from the 2020 draft, jesus what a waste

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
https://twitter.com/BuckReising/status/1565347848480509954?s=20&t=EkCANLaNZ33DcwvXqQmLTw

Titan Up

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Ok this is cool af

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Last Sunday of the year without Derrick Henry 😌

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1565417258750726144?s=20&t=UI3EinIbNw0utgISnhRPoA

Fuuuuuck this sucks!!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
gently caress you acl god and your blood demands

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol god drat it

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Glad we gave him that monster deal lol.

I will say this. The one thing about Harold is that he has never been the best piece of our dline and I don’t think he raises other guys ceilings. He’s extremely good at everything he does but his sack numbers at least are probably replaceable. Weaver is gonna have to step up big time which honestly I think he will be able to do. Maybe not to the degree that Landry can provide but he’s gonna be very good IMO.

That being said they asked a lot of Landry, dropping him into coverage and stuff and I don’t think weaver can do that. This loving sucks!

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Please let that one be the only one

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I will kiss honors knee so he comes back better than Demarcus Ware

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Im.here to lol at titans injury

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Saw Byard's IG post and came here to commiserate over Landry's ACL. Damnit!!!

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
How many games in until Willis takes the starting job? What's Tennessee's schedule look like? Let's see.

NYG, BUF, LV, IND, WAS, IND, HOU, KC, DEN, GB, CIN, PHI, JAX, SD, HOU, DAL, JAX.

I can see 11 losses there, assuming sweeps of JAX and HOU along with and a possible 2-4 start. And that one 5 game stretch is brutal. Malik might get a shot in early December if the wheels come off. I don't know. They're thin at WR, Tannehill is kinda average, Henry is getting used up...

A lot has to go right for this team I think.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

BiggerBoat posted:

How many games in until Willis takes the starting job? What's Tennessee's schedule look like? Let's see.

NYG, BUF, LV, IND, WAS, IND, HOU, KC, DEN, GB, CIN, PHI, JAX, SD, HOU, DAL, JAX.

I can see 11 losses there, assuming sweeps of JAX and HOU along with and a possible 2-4 start. And that one 5 game stretch is brutal. Malik might get a shot in early December if the wheels come off. I don't know. They're thin at WR, Tannehill is kinda average, Henry is getting used up...

drunkposting is a probe still, man

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

hell yeah, i hope project pat is there too

Oberstwo posted:

Im.here to lol at titans injury

gently caress u

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Sep 2, 2022

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

BiggerBoat posted:

Willis is only starting if tannehill gets injured. Vrabel and robinsons jobs are not in danger unless they get grudened and Willis is super raw still.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Bismack Billabongo posted:

. Weaver is gonna have to step up big time which honestly I think he will be able to do. Maybe not to the degree that Landry can provide but he’s gonna be very good IMO.

Tell him to pretend the opposing runningbacks are actually women and dude should be unstoppable

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
Tanny is bad, Malik will start by week 8.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Amy Pole Her posted:

Tell him to pretend the opposing runningbacks are actually women and dude should be unstoppable

Yeah he sucks. I wish he was not on the team

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
When I think of "quarterbacks who are going to be benched tomorrow," Tannehill is not who immediately leaps into my mind.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

When I think of "quarterbacks who are going to be benched tomorrow," Tannehill is not who immediately leaps into my mind.

Please don't pay attention to the tears of the copeful. Tannehill will play the whole season (baring injury of course), we'll win 11-12 games, we'll be a top 3 seed

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Hugely enjoying all the media members who say the colts will run away with the division every single year saying that a forty five year old Matt Ryan is going to vault the colts into the drivers seat. Ok!!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

much as it pains me to say it the titans are definitely sweeping the texans and neither game will be close.

CAVEAT: if tannehill decides he wants to throw four interceptions in a single game, the texans might have a chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

lobster shirt posted:

much as it pains me to say it the titans are definitely sweeping the texans and neither game will be close.

CAVEAT: if tannehill decides he wants to throw four interceptions in a single game, the texans might have a chance

The last few Texans/Titans games have been pretty competitive and the Texans had a solid win last season, so I'm definitely not counting those games as two free wins like the Jags will be.