Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

rent every single movie from blockbuster and then open your own blockbuster but charge slightly more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

rent every single movie from blockbuster and then open your own blockbuster but charge slightly more

uno reverso, i like it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you owe blockbusters a hundred tapes, you're in trouble. If you owe blockbusters all the tapes, they're in trouble! Checks out

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Im gonna open a rental place name buster buster where we say gently caress rewinding 🤘🤘

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Look, I know this sounds like a pyramid scheme, but I prefer to call it "The way to make Diamonds, but with Bitcoin"

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

CannonFodder posted:

Look, I know this sounds like a pyramid scheme, but I prefer to call it "The way to make Diamonds, but with Bitcoin"
*five years later* Diamond Coin CEO CannonFodder has been convicted of many financial crimes as he stole over a billion dollars. He will be fined $500,000 and spend a weekend or two in jail.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Christian satanism. Books, seminars, t-shirts, all that poo poo

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

audiophile bait but for gamers. controllers with semiprecious stone buttons. pyramid shaped pc case to capture cosmic energy. 2 inch think usb cables. homeopathic energy drinks. rgb vacuum tubes. hardwood keyboard riser guaranteed to reduce rng by up to 30%!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

a car made of nerf material so you can drink and drive and just bounce off things when you crash

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

a swamp cooler with built-in grease and CLR dispensers on the moving parts

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Posting in gbs

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

fully automated sand pounder

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

CannonFodder posted:

It would be nice if we would just use this to make actual pyramids again

Now that's a billion dollar idea

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im going on shark week and i need a zillion dollar idea to knock Kevin O'Leary's socks off

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

another big crane transport idea: big cranes all around town. when you want to get somewhere you call a crane. it will tell u an eta and when it is time you step outside and the crane hand is there. you step on the crane and are taken to your destination.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Charles Bukowski posted:

Gum that has thc cbd and valium in it.

how do i invest in this?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
CPAP/anti-snoring masks that deliver filtered and lightly scented air produced by (hugely overpriced) consumable cartridges, where the scents are claimed to cause specific types of dreams.

We cross promote with GOOPs vagina candle people.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

goatface posted:

CPAP/anti-snoring masks that deliver filtered and lightly scented air produced by (hugely overpriced) consumable cartridges, where the scents are claimed to cause specific types of dreams.

We cross promote with GOOPs vagina candle people.

:hmmyes:

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Funky See Funky Do posted:

What. The. gently caress? What the gently caress?! I'm in if you'll have me kid! Star Wars X!

Star Wars X-treme!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

And then make a masculine line of same bullshit with camo packaging and distinct smells like gunpowder, smoked bacon and sweaty jockstrap

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

a 6th or even 7th sense

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Shoes that have electric field sensors and warn you when there is a bug you're about to step on and shock you if you continue to put your foot down.

We market heavily to Vegan parents who are trying to "encourage" their children to join them.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
T-shirts with an underwire for your fat belly.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

That DICK! posted:

another big crane transport idea: big cranes all around town. when you want to get somewhere you call a crane. it will tell u an eta and when it is time you step outside and the crane hand is there. you step on the crane and are taken to your destination.

question: Do I pay more for the gentle easy move from Point A to Point B, or do I pay more for the fastest transit that may induce motion sickness and possible bodily harm?

goatface posted:

T-shirts with an underwire for your fat belly.
Man Spanks?

Manks?

This one is a real money maker.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
beef jerky made of beef curtains

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Genetically modified flowers that smell like large predators so your neighbours pets live in a constant state of terror and stay out of your garden.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Cocaine, but legal

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Outpost22 posted:

Cocaine, but legal

That's called Power

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Self sucking dicks

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

guns for dogs

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Turtlenecks, for dicks

regular mike
Mar 29, 2010
TV show called "Pizza Rescue" where a team of chefs and scientists show up to homes that have leftover pizza, and they look at the houses oven/microwave/convection oven/pizza brand situation and determine the optimal method to reheat the pizza

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

A really fancy bidet that also pleasures your front parts and back parts

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

teen witch posted:

Mines is a sex toy that you start like a chainsaw.

You can remove anal beads like you're starting a chainsaw, but I wouldn't recommend it.

My billion dollar idea is waiting until society collapses, declaring myself ruler of some little piece of the middle of nowhere, and then just write A BILLION $ on whatever paper is laying around.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Microtransactions for care homes.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
the internet but good

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sugar-activated, self-tightening orthodontics. Fix your child's teeth and their obesity problem with a set of dental aligners that aggressively tighten when overexposed to sugary food and drink.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

regular mike posted:

TV show called "Pizza Rescue" where a team of chefs and scientists show up to homes that have leftover pizza, and they look at the houses oven/microwave/convection oven/pizza brand situation and determine the optimal method to reheat the pizza
id watch the poo poo out of that show

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

bio-engineer a virus that makes people fart loudly

I'm not sure how you get to a billion but I think I got something here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A doorbell intercom and camera system that lets you squirt skunk spray on people and record it for tiktok.