Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the Coolest Body Part for your QB to Lose
Brain
Spleen
Elbow
Butt
Second, bigger butt
Face, partial (Tom Brady Only)
View Results

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

A good thing about playing defense really badly is it's a simple halftime adjustment by just telling them to do everything they've been doing but instead the opposite of those things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oof come on man.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Oooooof

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
gently caress you Edmonds

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Cut Edmonds for that, that was sad

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Tua: still good

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

Mixed it up with leftovers from Jojo that I got yesterday for work.
Cheddar Jojo's on the left, Spicy Jojo's on the right.

I RENOUNCE MY HUMANITY, JOJO

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Tua good

should have been 7

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
very lucky there. sheesh

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Can someone give me a pronunciation of Tua’s last name

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Aww I wanted a TD.

Wanna see this game end 49-49

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

euphronius posted:

"wulgus"

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I love the Dolphins's colors but there is a tiny part of me that's always a little disappointed that the orange isn't actually pink.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

euphronius posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY8D8PIv08c

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

euphronius posted:

Yes

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

One of the Bengals, that they talked about on the pregame, has not only the US flag on the back of his helmet like 99% of players do, but also the CAN flag and I've got to wonder, 'why?' We're not playing games there and there's no teams there to travel to, so it's not like the NHL. So is it like, a family thing, or... ? And it's not like you're Buffalo, where you're right next door

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think bengal will fall behind in the score and then sort of catch up. here's the scoring. bengals first dolphins second.

7-3
10-10
10-17
10-24
13-24
13-27
13-34
20-34
27-34
27-37
end

let's see h o w it goes

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I love the Dolphins's colors but there is a tiny part of me that's always a little disappointed that the orange isn't actually pink.

More teams should embrace the 90s Charlotte Hornets' colors.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

wish I could go back to commercials trying to sell me cheap plastic toys instead of credit cards and gambling :(

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Big Beef City posted:

One of the Bengals, that they talked about on the pregame, has not only the US flag on the back of his helmet like 99% of players do, but also the CAN flag and I've got to wonder, 'why?' We're not playing games there and there's no teams there to travel to, so it's not like the NHL. So is it like, a family thing, or... ? And it's not like you're Buffalo, where you're right next door

The league literally just started allowing that this week. I think it's for players from other counties or with ties there or whatever.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this is just my opinion but I don't think we can win with field goals!!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Big Beef City posted:

its for norm

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who the hell is tied with the bengals for sacks allowed. who is it?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

I guess it's this

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1575192249465729024?t=5CxI2CigfSJGG0-IPNSPfQ&s=19

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Thanks mate

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
Dolphins should've went for it smh

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Cavauro posted:

washington commanders

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
We cannot tackle for poo poo

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Cavauro posted:

Wentz I think

got sacked like 50 times last week

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Well you know what?

... That's cool as hell.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Please get a stop

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

It's cool to know Amazon Prime also uses nflbite

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Nice work

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
thats not good

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Big Beef City posted:

Well you know what?

... That's cool as hell.

A program that 100% wasn't approved until they verified no russians.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Dolphins defense still looks like it's in slow motion compared to last week, that was just a terrible drive by the bengos

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Raku posted:

Dolphins defense still looks like it's in slow motion compared to last week, that was just a terrible drive by the bengos

yeah it's wild how different this looks speed-wise

I'll sign up for any short drives like that that we can get tho

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

kazil posted:

wish I could go back to commercials trying to sell me cheap plastic toys instead of credit cards and gambling :(

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1575473608910159873?s=20&t=4hDMmKaoxmPGV8I9xscGlA

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Cool to learn Tyler Allgeier, Camryn Bynum, and Josh Jacobs are repping the Philippines. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hosed up my scoring prediction earlier. the second score is both teams scoring. so please let me have that if it does come true and then go from there