Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can't wait to get my picture next to the prime by amazon dot com shankly gates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Shroud posted:

Come on, Zuckerberg, you know you want this. Imagine the $s from streaming Liverpool matches in the Metaverse ®.

Time for my pre-match ritual!

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

how do you do fellow humans

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

is he eating dry, unbuttered toast?

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

TheRat posted:

is he eating dry, unbuttered toast?

Don't you?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I do not

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

TheRat posted:

I do not

Well, that's why you're not rich.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
He also eats it straight from the toaster with no apparent ability to sense heat.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

jesus WEP posted:

if elon is going to spaff a bunch of money on a football club it’ll be sheffield wednesday and he’ll make their crest the wednesday meme frog

well now i want this

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

lmao

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

loving lol

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
well poo poo

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
this is liverpool, this means more (capital for the motherland)

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
comedy option: venky's

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

mila kunis posted:

comedy option: venky's

between Venky's, Sisu, the insane Turkish dude who bought Hull City, whatever the gently caress's going on with Birmingham, Vincent Tan, Delia, Flavio Briatore, the Pozzos, the pump-and-dump scam at Burnley, and the minor Saudi royal who bought Sheffield United, the Championship may have overtaken Serie A as the league with the craziest chairmen in the world

(it may get even crazier if Mike Ashley executes his rumored squeeze play and buys Coventry's stadium with an eye to buying out Sisu as owners of City)

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

up the loving Liverpool Ineos Red Grenadiers

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

It astounds me that Venkys still owns Blackburn. I thought they'd cut and run after the first relegation.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Vinestalk posted:

There might be worse people in the world but I'm lol'ing at the idea of Kim Jong-Un trundling up to the owners box and watching Darwin Nunez

thats who i want now

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

very good

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

tbp posted:

thats who i want now

I hope it's Dr Dre

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Jeffrey of Anfield

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
lmao
https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1590082085586620416?t=OPlOIQZnLn-PYS0z7sa59w&s=19

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lol at all of this

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
A rapist as Liverpool's owner? I'm intrigued

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Thomas Partey to Liverpool.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Apparently they've managed to put Son's eye back in and glue his head together and he'll be at the world cup rather than having a month off. Mourinho would have had him coming out in a wheelchair and neck brace ordering a wreath for him, poor player management by conte

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

He'd need about 20x his net-worth to buy them outright. If the rumours of Liverpool being worth 1/2 of what Chelsea went for

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

He'd need about 20x his net-worth to buy them outright. If the rumours of Liverpool being worth 1/2 of what Chelsea went for

He's also been bleating on about being a die-hard Man Utd fan for years

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

sources suggest he's gone full Bosnich and now looks like a sugar doughnut at all times

although that's probably how FSG ended up buying it in the first place, to be fair

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

He tweets about these things because he loves the attention. He’s never serious.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

Conor is a known troll, safe to ignore

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

wow y'all don't say? the man who doesn't have nearly enough money might not actually buy the club?

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

wow y'all don't say? the man who doesn't have nearly enough money might not actually buy the club?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
New goon project idea, let's buy Liverpoo and shut it down!!

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
In lieu of the England hype thread being under construction

https://twitter.com/England/status/1590705917229551616?s=20&t=8O35ocBI6k_96FesWnHwxw

Kalvin should not be there but otherwise eh. Trent shouldn't go but don't know who else you'd take since Reece James is injured(??) Thought tomori was supposed to be playing well in Italy but idk foreign leagues are invisible to us

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Yeah. It's super underwhelming but there's nothing obviously awful given Tony's possible gambling issues

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

3 right backs, and TAA finally getting called up when he's been worse than ever. Sir Waistcoat at his finest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Is Trippier both first-choice RWB and second-choice LWB? So if Shaw is injured Trippier goes to the left and we get Tront on the right? Ugh.

Super underwhelming selection of central defenders, too. Bring back the days of Terry/Ferdinand/Campbell.

Should be good enough for a quarter-final exit against France, though.