Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When you gonna tune out/stop posting?
When the Chiefs go up by 14 (1st quarter)
Prolly at the half
Whenever I get bored
I will NEVER log off gimme all this poo poo
View Results

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

the chiefs have been held to a FG, the jets have won the superbowl

this is revenge for 1969

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Yeah it's def Taylor Swift tickets. I know someone who paid 1k for a ticket for her Seattle stop over. I also know a couple of people who booked a hotel room by Lumen field to listen instead.

Keep in mind Taylor generated as a whole like 20% as much revenue as the whole NFL.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Hopefully Aaron Rodgers gave Zach Wilson a sniff of his crystals before the game. Let's go Zach!

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

He's had it all season.

Pretty sure it's been there since the second he realized Rodgers was hurt

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Bip Roberts posted:

Keep in mind Taylor generated as a whole like 20% as much revenue as the whole NFL.

Yeah, that Taylor Swift Tour sounds like a traveling economy.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Finally, the QB we tuned in to watch

Mirotic
Mar 8, 2013

Despera posted:

So many bad potential football puns

arrowhead is too easy for a song title, i want a deep cut

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Think Taylor is 10th in world gdp

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Bill never gonna catch Shula lol

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

randall cobb is starting on this team? lol

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

elime anning posted:

Are anyone else's retinas burning from how bright the Chiefs' jerseys are on the telecast

Feels like someone went mad with the color saturation setting or that their HDR chain broke somewhere

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

lol this is a loving KC home game

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
The NFL falling all over its own feet in the haste to go TAYLOR SWIFT TAYLOR SWIFT HEY IT’S TAYLOR SWIFT YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS RIGHT has me wondering if maybe most people don’t actually care about football at all?

Because this is not the reaction of an organization confident in its own fame.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Boy band lead Zach Wilson is going to SHOCK the world tonight

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Elephanthead posted:

Bill never gonna catch Shula lol

Hes such a fraud

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Despera posted:

Think Taylor is 10th in world gdp

you may not be wrong

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Despera posted:

Hes such a fraud

:hai:

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

I like the chiaroscuro of Aaron Rodgers in the booth.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Kalli posted:

Only 3 more times, and 3 more national game windows.

Gross

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

lol one WR running a route?

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Mirotic posted:

arrowhead is too easy for a song title, i want a deep cut

Just refer to the breakup as "The Chop"

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Run the ball!

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

NattyBo posted:

How many more times are the Jets in prime time? :gonk:

They're scheduled for 3: Week 9 MNF vs the Chargers, Week 10 SNF at the Raiders, Week 17 TNF at the Browns, plus the Black Friday afternoon game in Miami.

The last one can't be flexed, nor can the MNF game (Flexing for MNF is only between weeks 12 and 17). Week 10 SNF is a possibility (They can flex SNF twice between weeks 5 and 10), probably depending on what the other networks protect, I assume Week 17 is already high on their list to swap out of the Browns remain bad as well (TNF can only be flexed twice between Weeks 13 and 17).

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Why aren't the Jets going for it on every fourth down, what is the downside

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

CapnAndy posted:

The NFL falling all over its own feet in the haste to go TAYLOR SWIFT TAYLOR SWIFT HEY IT’S TAYLOR SWIFT YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS RIGHT has me wondering if maybe most people don’t actually care about football at all?

this is an organization that has an opportunity to attract eyeballs from someone who never cared to look despite the product being everywhere you look.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Shinji2015 posted:

Pretty sure it's been there since the second he realized Rodgers was hurt

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

zach wilson is trash

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Honestly any team whose starting offense is almost 20% Iowa State Cyclones is destined for failure

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Only 2 TDs? That's rough.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Vertical Lime posted:

zach wilson is trash

*nods aggressively in agreement*

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
God drat Zach Wilson sucks

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

did he throw it to the wrong side of wilson?

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

J33uk posted:

Feels like someone went mad with the color saturation setting or that their HDR chain broke somewhere

TBH i feel like SNF has had this problem for years

Mirotic
Mar 8, 2013

CapnAndy posted:

The overlap of people who care enough about football to watch games their team isn't playing in and people who are Taylor Swift fans is probably not large. There really were / are Swifties who don't follow football, and there are ABSOLUTELY Taylor stans who follow her every move.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Cat movie looks like poo poo

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

movie looks terrrrible

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

CapnAndy posted:

yeah it's a thing I've seen many times before as a hockey fan.. every sports league has this weird fascination with celebrity and wants to leach off of it as much as possible.. only when the NHL does it it's usually some C-tier country music artist and not an actual celebrity.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
3 and out? you're kidding!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

AndrewP posted:

lol one WR running a route?

It's a good strategy if you know Zach isn't making a second read