Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Tiny Timbs posted:

Why were we denied this

There were people around Boris who could tell him no, unlike what we were saddled with here in the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Platystemon posted:

I swear that this tale from elsewhere on the forums is not a shaggy dog yarn.

:pray:

Sounds like FSU for sure but he did his law degree at W&M so I assume that's where it's at. Oh well, still funny. God I hope it's true

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Platystemon posted:

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Tallahassee has way more than 3 bars, so W&M makes sense

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Platystemon posted:

This is not the kind of story you tell to your mysterious large adult secret son Nestor.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/TristanSnell/status/1731838804942549053

Just the best, brightest, most attractive lawyers as little money as possible can buy.

e-
https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1731704662477128143

Keven.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Dec 5, 2023

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Meanwhile in Arlington, VA
https://twitter.com/connormaj/status/1731853442056929425

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

:stare:

Gas main went pop?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Probably not. Police were executing a search warrant and the guy was shooting flares out of his window most of the evening. No idea what ended up blowing the house up but it doesn't look like a gas line explosion.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

Probably not. Police were executing a search warrant and the guy was shooting flares out of his window most of the evening. No idea what ended up blowing the house up but it doesn't look like a gas line explosion.

Crudux cruo!

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Handsome Ralph posted:

That looks VERY gas explosion-y to me. Lots of flames, very slowly expanding. It looked way more like a Hollywood explosion than something caused by high explosives.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

A.o.D. posted:

That looks VERY gas explosion-y to me. Lots of flames, very slowly expanding. It looked way more like a Hollywood explosion than something caused by high explosives.

Yeah agreed, wouldn't be surprised if dude opened up all of the stove burners and let them run for a while before shooting off one more flare as that SWAT Bearcat came rolling up.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

A.o.D. posted:

IDK, maybe propane tanks? Gas Line explosions (at least the ones I've seen) don't usually have that much flame. Gas line is on that side of the house according to street view so idk, maybe he filled the house with gas beforehand? :shrug:

Anyways, early reporting is that apparently the guy was an anti-gov type who had some mental health issues as well. Not great, here's to hoping no one else was hurt because :stare:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Trump Derangement Syndrome is an excellent name for it

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

vaxxed?

I stole that but it always makes me laugh - supposedly minor injuries in the blast zone and nobody was even taken to the hospital.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Yeah, straight to the morgue in a ladle.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

:pray:

Sounds like FSU for sure but he did his law degree at W&M so I assume that's where it's at. Oh well, still funny. God I hope it's true

It was W&M. I worked at the same bar, though I had graduated by this point, and I know the dude who did that. Didn't know he was a goon though, lol. I can't confirm the story, wasn't there, but did hear about it after the fact.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
The most recent Agency visit to Jeffery - we have credible evidence of goons (plural) threatening to stomp on a congressman's balls

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

"Tell me, who is BALLSTOMPER58?"

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Handsome Ralph posted:

sounds more like a fetlife account

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1732069208404730041?s=20

I thought it was Antifa and BLM that peacefully...entered the Capitol as tourists who...used battering rams and broke windows...and now he wants to blur their faces because they...:psyduck:

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

Don't you do cocaine at ME,
you son of a bitch!
...Because they were his friends and bribers.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Handsome Ralph posted:

namaste

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

CBJSprague24 posted:

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1732069208404730041?s=20

I thought it was Antifa and BLM that peacefully...entered the Capitol as tourists who...used battering rams and broke windows...and now he wants to blur their faces because they...:psyduck:

DOJ/FBI: "That's cool, that's cool, here's a subpeona"

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

DOJ/FBI: "That's cool, that's cool, here's a subpeona"

"Cool" *click* "You're under arrest for obstruction of justice"

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/JesseFFerguson/status/1732098481844519357?t=6hHVxg4eyA9a9vUgVTqvuw&s=19

A+ tweet

Mappo
Apr 27, 2009
https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2023/12/05/congress/tuberville-drops-military-holds-00130149

Tuberville drops his block on military nominations, with the expectation of 4 star general nominations. What a sack of poo poo.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

What about the woke noms he promised to block?

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
He's previously said that he's shifting to focus on "woke" promotions, so expect for it to mysteriously only be women and minorities who get held up.

efb

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Yeah he'll be blocking like ~10 four-stars and they'll all get clotured and cleared by Christmas. Dumb as poo poo and he even admitted as much.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Incidentally Republicans are doing something similar on Ukraine/Israel/Taiwan funding. They won't pass anything unless the HR 2 border bill is included, which literally includes a new power for the president to unilaterally halt and turn off asylum claims at the border for whatever reason they feel like. Plus processing / detention camps on military bases (nothing bad has ever happened with those in our history) and so on.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hell yeah entering a brand new* era of internment

*brand new may not apply

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Bama defense crumbles once again.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Republicans. To think they used to be better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83tnWFojtcY

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1732143652120449044

Anyone with functioning brain cells sees that this is writing akin to what you'd see from a third-world despot, yet it's terrifying to remember that he could say "EXECUTE YOUR CHILDREN" and there's a section of the populace who would go "Well, Billy, it's been fun (loads 12-gauge)."

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Well he's right that nobody's ever seen anything like this

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
If that clown gets reelected I’m going to work at sea or something.

Notahippie
Feb 4, 2003

Kids, it's not cool to have Shane MacGowan teeth

Coasterphreak posted:

If he get's reelected I think the speed of at which everything will go to poo poo will surprise people. I don't think it's entirely possible we see a protest-repression-violence-organized violence cycle happen the space of 6 months.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Coasterphreak posted:

Don't do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Notahippie posted:

If he get's reelected I think the speed of at which everything will go to poo poo will surprise people. I don't think it's entirely possible we see a protest-repression-violence-organized violence cycle happen the space of 6 months.

Oh he'll definitely never leave office that much isn't a debate.