Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Honestly I want a mini game of GTA 1 and 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Micro transactions and libertarian morals

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
the main character is gay and everyone else is gay too and maybe they're even gay together :swoon:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Bird Mode

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Turd Mode

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

All in game activities are closely monitored, recorded and tied to my personal info. Take-two then uses and/or sells this information to blackmail me.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Bonzo posted:

Honestly I want a mini game of GTA 1 and 2.

and the U.K. one because I never got around to trying it

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i hope if you choose to walk a dog without leash in the game it gets eaten by a fuckin alligator. leash up bitches.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
options to be Baby Mario and Baby Luigi and Baby Peach

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Funky Mode

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
it should let you whip your dick out and piss wherever you want, and you can piss on people's faces and it makes them throw up, then you can chop their heads off and the throw up keeps spewing out of their bloody neck stump splattering everywhere, which makes more people throw up

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
make it more like Duke Nukem

but the sidescrolling ones

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

A high-budget sequel to Postal 2

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Private Cumshoe posted:

make it more like Duke Nukem

but the sidescrolling ones

the game has one overriding mission: get home in time to watch oprah!

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Realistic junk and beps physics on everything.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Junk posted:

it should let you whip your dick out and piss wherever you want, and you can piss on people's faces and it makes them throw up, then you can chop their heads off and the throw up keeps spewing out of their bloody neck stump splattering everywhere, which makes more people throw up

Came here to post this

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

i mean really the last game let you run over cats and dogs with zero controversy about it like there would have been around hte time of gta3, rockstar should really lean into making the series a full blown murder simulator instead of all this dumb relationship and stock market simulator poo poo they did the last 2 games

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Junk posted:

i mean really the last game let you run over cats and dogs with zero controversy about it like there would have been around hte time of gta3, rockstar should really lean into making the series a full blown murder simulator instead of all this dumb relationship and stock market simulator poo poo they did the last 2 games

you can murder all kinds of animals (and people) in RDR2

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Earwicker posted:

yeah

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Real time everything like RDR2 so it takes for-freaking-ever to get into and drive your car, shoot your guns, take a piss, etc.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Earwicker posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4orOcR2givU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Real time everything like RDR2 so it takes for-freaking-ever to get into and drive your car, shoot your guns, take a piss, etc.

your character is a 75 year old retiree and it takes you at least five minutes to get into and out of any vehicle, complete with groaning sounds. there's a first person mode but you can't see over the dash. you have to stop to piss every 15 minutes.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yeah but u can't walk around strokin ur poo poo!!

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Be set in 2069 lawless Sweden and feature lady-only gangs of roving marauders and vandals.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

rollerblades

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

instead of just being able to hire prostitutes, you can become a prostitute yourself and there's a dick sucking minigame and you have to go to the clinic after

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

A hockey league run by the mob

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Convex posted:

every mission completed adds an extra cousin until you have a trail of them following you everywhere like lemmings
Eventually you have to do story-critical missions for some cousins. If you didn't call them back fast enough earlier in the game, they hold a grudge and won't give you the missions. Then you can't complete the story.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Junk posted:

instead of just being able to hire prostitutes, you can become a prostitute yourself and there's a dick sucking minigame and you have to go to the clinic after

there's a specific skill tree for the activity and when you max it out you can hold your breath for five minutes

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Procedurally Generated Florida

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

OP cash store only flying cars you can grift noobs in, preferably Bentleys

Powered exoskeleton armor

Hookers in powered exoskeleton armor

Nyan Bread fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Dec 3, 2023

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
everything is a QTE

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

driving physics that aren't trash and rockstar actually using euphoria again.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I want there to be a Chic-Fil-A drive thru simulator

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

A lifelike dynamic replica of Vancouver's Hastings Street where you earn playtime rewards for virtually shooting up on the sidewalk.

Moving up the international fentanyl trade ladder to reach the end-game raids

Bigger yachts, much bigger

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

je1 healthcare posted:

-Purchasable lottery tickets with the same winning odds as IRL
-a pickleball minigame
-a story mission requiring you to place 1st in a pickleball tournament in order to unlock the ability to steal or drive cars
-go-karts
-a yeti that has a 0.00000001% chance of spawning and also the console's recording is disabled when within range
-political commentary such as the governor being named "Jon DeSuckdis"
-a president who won re-election despite currently serving a prison sentence, so there's comedy shots of him (or HER) addressing the nation from a prison cell which is decked out like the oval office
-a zone that's not-Disneyworld that you can't enter because you'll be mowed down by security drones once you climb the fence
-electric bikes, cars, and scooters randomly explode (to emphasize that they SUCK)
-a poledancing sidejob for both characters that unlocks new wardrobe outfits for each song (but only if you hit 90% of the QTE prompts)
-a fictional coffee chain named "Starfucks"
-increased sensitivity against punching down on marginalized white trash
-store owners who will pull a gun on you if you're wearing a facemask, or not wearing a mask, each has their own preference, also you can only put on a mask at the wardrobe screen (back at your house, in front of your bedroom closet on the 2nd floor at the end of the hall)
-a jetski race that goes around the entire island so it takes 3 hours to do one lap
-over 400 underwater collectables
-not-Tesla rocket launches occasionally in the distance and they explode 90% of the time
-a guy who hires you to pick up 5 pieces of rocket debris from the beach

Yeti? It's teh loving swamp ape you IDIOT

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

No save files, if you die you gotta restart. It’s how we played NES games

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Bonzo posted:

I want there to be a Chic-Fil-A drive thru simulator

It’s South Florida. Pollo Tropical.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
they should bring phil collins back imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

It should be set in the universe of The Fifth Element and let you grappling hooks to hijack the flying cars.