Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wki
Dec 12, 2012

Emily's sassy lime.
Cigar? Toss it in a can. It is so tragic.
Pull up, Eva, we're here! Wave! Pull up!

BlueChocolate posted:

she probably has an infection

Yea she's yeasty 2/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Moola posted:

a pooping butt killed my parents

hosed up if true

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

MOOBS! posted:

just smoke a bunch of cigarettes and get your mouth to work on that stink hole only a gay person does not attack all pussy

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Moola posted:

a pooping butt killed my parents

You're only going to overcome your fears by facing them.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Trixie Hardcore posted:

You're only going to overcome your fears by feceing them.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

"Ohhhhh let's say we had a stank o meter that ranged from 1 to 10 with ten being the king stank. With the classic 1 though 10 hotness scale. Have to at least double the amount of stank. 5 stank has to be a 10 hotness. If she's under 5 in hotness and is on the stank meter she's out."

this is from a very credible source. problem solved

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

trixie hardcore aren't you a troon? why are you posting itt when you can just make your synthetic vagina smell however you want it to?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Sorry vyst I'm a cis-woman, your dreams of having odor free synthetic vaginal intercourse with me will never become a reality. In fact, if I knew you were coming over for dinner I would make sure to spend the day running a marathon in spandex so that when you walked through the door my pussy stank would render you unconscious.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Sorry vyst I'm a cis-woman, you're dreams of having odor free synthetic vaginal intercourse with me will never become a reality. In fact, if I knew you were coming over for dinner I would make sure to spend the day running a marathon in spandex so that when you walked through the door my pussy stank would render you unconscious.

i cant help but think you are pretty cool trixie hardcore mad respect to you and your vagina

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Sorry vyst I'm a cis-woman, your dreams of having odor free synthetic vaginal intercourse with me will never become a reality. In fact, if I knew you were coming over for dinner I would make sure to spend the day running a marathon in spandex so that when you walked through the door my pussy stank would render you unconscious.

I would love to asphyxiate and die from your vagstank right as I came.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

MOOBS! posted:

i cant help but think you are pretty cool trixie hardcore mad respect to you and your vagina

Aw, thanks. Gonna Febreeze my snatch extra fresh for you tonight baby.

vyst posted:

I would love to asphyxiate and die from your vagstank right as I came.

Get in line.

Trixie Hardcore fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jun 7, 2014

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Aw, thanks. Gonna Febreeze my snatch extra fresh for you tonight baby.

nah like i said you sound legit your husband would probably kick my rear end no problem dudes gotta be pretty buff

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I once with my ex girlfriend and she used "summer's breezy" on her deal and was like "try to do it righ tthis time you gay fucker" and made me lick at her hole. I did it for a while and I went to go talk to her face to face and I said "It smells like a deer .... rotting in the forest"

She didn't like me to do that anymore after that. She was like if you hate how it smells so much don't do it and I once time took a clothespin before we had sex and put it on my nose and said "I'm ready for you baby" and it made her cry and I had to explain to her that it was just a big joke and her pussy smells fine. WHICH WAS A loving LIE IT SMELLED LIKE HELL

HalPhilipWalker
Feb 14, 2008
Does Christmas smell like oranges to you?
The real question is how much should she shower before you rim her?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

HalPhilipWalker posted:

The real question is how much should she shower before you rim her?

your tongue is going into an rear end in a top hat if you are afraid of a little poo poo it mind not be your thing

an rear end in a top hat should be cleaner after you lick it than before you lick it :)

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

MOOBS! posted:

an rear end in a top hat should be cleaner after you lick it than before you lick it :)

actually, mouths are dirtier than anuses :science:

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Iamblikhos posted:

which is why I refuse to let my bfs dirty loving mouth anywhere near my pristine little butthole

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Iamblikhos posted:

i wash my mouth out with listerine how often do you have alcohol in your anus?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

MOOBS! posted:

i wash my mouth out with listerine how often do you have alcohol in your anus?

none of your drat business!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lots of dudes very knowledgeable on pussy scents in this thread

no would lie online, either

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
Is it fixable. Can you tell her to wash that poo poo out or something?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

toggle posted:

lots of dudes very knowledgeable on pussy scents in this thread

no would lie online, either

if it smells like tuna you know its bad

if it smells like butterscotch yo, you know its good

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

vyst posted:

for you to still date her/gently caress her if she had an awful smelling pussy? I'm trying to do some research.

7/10? 10/10?

-5/10

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

MOOBS! posted:

if it smells like tuna you know its bad

if it smells like butterscotch yo, you know its good

true for most things in life

except butterscotch

Hot Cops
Apr 27, 2008
what about the hairy pussys do you guys like them

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Hot Cops posted:

my balls/dick has quite a bit of hair on them (until amazon delivers my new bodygroom thx sabel)

if they can handle that i can handle a bit of wet hair

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Hot Cops posted:

Pussy is pussy. Sometimes a little expedition into the jungle is fun

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Hot Cops posted:

I ain't got braces any more so whatever.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Does the girl drink a lot of dr pepper???

Don't eat her out

Wki
Dec 12, 2012

Emily's sassy lime.
Cigar? Toss it in a can. It is so tragic.
Pull up, Eva, we're here! Wave! Pull up!

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Does the girl drink a lot of dr pepper???

Don't eat her out

Don't you mean asparagus?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Definitely mean dr pepper

Bitter.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Definitely mean dr pepper

Bitter.

See now I'm curious to taste dr pepper pussy

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Not gonna lie, I'd like to try Dr. Pepper pussy too.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
What's the worst that could happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I would feel unfulfilled dating a girl I couldn't go down on

if you want to date her try dropping subtle hints like "what's that smell?" or "you smell something?" then look at her crotch and then back at her face. then go about whatever you were doing as though you did not say it. Buy some douche at the store and put them in plain sight in the bathroom. When she comes over and asks you why you have them you can say "oh you can use those if you want"

• Locked thread