Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

for you to still date her/gently caress her if she had an awful smelling pussy? I'm trying to do some research.

7/10? 10/10?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
uhhhh

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Serious question man I'm making some tough life decisions.

Nog
May 15, 2006

vyst posted:

for you to still date her/gently caress her if she had an awful smelling pussy? I'm trying to do some research.

7/10? 10/10?

7/10, but i won't go down on her

let me know how your research goes, i'd like to be listed in the credits as "Dickpunch McGerk"

edit: 8/10 actually, smelly puss is really just awful

kenny powers
Feb 19, 2011

by XyloJW
how awful would a thread have to be for you to still create it.

ToiletDuckie
Feb 18, 2006
Anosmia owns.

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
dating and loving is not even the same question.

I mean if it's just a one-and-done deal, i'd settle for a solid 8. And not just a 'ehhhh in the right like a 7 becomes an 8' I mean a full-blown 8.

if the pussy stank is a chronic issue it's a 9.5 at least. and she must smoke weed. good lord

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
hell id gently caress a dude if i thought i smelled pussy on him

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
well how awful are we talking here?

like, does it just smell bad when you're going down on her or can you literally smell it as soon as she takes her clothes off

if it's the former, then she would just have to be whatever you normally consider attractive

if it's the latter, i'd avoid unless she's a supermodel and i'd still try to work in showering before any sex.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

vyst posted:

Serious question man I'm making some tough life decisions.

What Im saying by "uhh" is women are not like arbitrary numbers like objects, unless they smell really bad in which case they can be hosed down with air freshener in the same way as objects. Another point is that the smell thing becomes irrelevant as something like that or similar to it would be implied on an oversimplified number scale. To even begin to approach this question we have to collectively first understand, on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad does that pussy stank?

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

All aboard the stank train :bandwagon:

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
been there, done that. 8/10

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

What Im saying by "uhh" is women are not like arbitrary numbers like objects, unless they smell really bad in which case they can be hosed down with air freshener in the same way as objects. Another point is that the smell thing becomes irrelevant as something like that or similar to it would be implied on an oversimplified number scale. To even begin to approach this question we have to collectively first understand, on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad does that pussy stank?

Hahaha you idiot of course women are objects

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

just smoke a bunch of cigarettes and get your mouth to work on that stink hole only a gay person does not attack all pussy

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

And lets assume you can smell her pussy only without clothes, but occasionally if she'd been doing a lot of activity that day you can smell it briefly through her clothes.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
put a chip clip on you nose and fgo to town on dat bitch!!!! h*ll yeah u can even in youre chips while eati n pussy so they dont get stale

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
u could mb just axe her to wash he pussy oi mean if ur getting up in rthrm guts im sure shes willing to take some advice

you coukd smuggle some liquid soap i. uour mouth and spit it into her pussy and stealthily wash it out if ur tooo scared to ask

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

vyst posted:

Hahaha you idiot of course women are objects

I have to say then, the credibility of this 'research' smells a bit fishy to me.

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
Isn't there like some feminine product for that?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

one night, 8/10 but i'm not eating it

relationship, 7/10, and we'd have a few talks about it and it would be resolved

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ilikedirt posted:

u could mb just axe her to wash he pussy oi mean if ur getting up in rthrm guts im sure shes willing to take some advice

you coukd smuggle some liquid soap i. uour mouth and spit it into her pussy and stealthily wash it out if ur tooo scared to ask

What is the best kind of axe to eliminate pussy stank?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

vyst posted:

7/10? 10/10?

I wouldn't hygene makes a girl attractive. Rotten vagina is very unattractive.

Smoking Crow posted:

one night, 8/10 but i'm not eating it

relationship, 7/10, and we'd have a few talks about it and it would be resolved

God drat crow.

I was assuming the smell won't go away no matter what because she has some STD.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

You have to assume the stank is known to her, like she's vehemently against washing her pusspuss because she's vegan or some other goofy poo poo.

Nog
May 15, 2006

vyst posted:

And lets assume you can smell her pussy only without clothes, but occasionally if she'd been doing a lot of activity that day you can smell it briefly through her clothes.

sever lol

how is this a question? how hot is this chick? are you that starved for pussy?

before you decide that your only option are going elliot rodger or chowing down on horror pussy, ask for some help. there are better options.

HalPhilipWalker
Feb 14, 2008
Does Christmas smell like oranges to you?
Beggars can't be choosers OP.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

vyst posted:

You have to assume the stank is known to her, like she's vehemently against washing her pusspuss because she's vegan or some other goofy poo poo.

in that case it still stands, but i'd make her dump patchouli or some poo poo all up on her vag

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
5/10 tops if she doesnt wash intentionally, because 5+ hotness is cosmetic, not genetic.

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm
fill the pussy with a bunch of tuna. just stuff it all in there then you can eat it back out. that way you cant smell it and you get protein at the same time

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
If she is only borderline stank, one trick you can do is just get some lube all over her jayjay immediately, pretty much eliminates it

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ripped0ff posted:

sever lol

how is this a question? how hot is this chick? are you that starved for pussy?

before you decide that your only option are going elliot rodger or chowing down on horror pussy, ask for some help. there are better options.

It's important to discern that if a flaw like stinky pussy on an otherwise 10/10 would you continue to gently caress her or leave her because pussy stank is where you draw the line.

Nog
May 15, 2006

i searched for "vagina perfume" and this is the first one that came up

http://www.vulva-original.com/vulva-perfume.htm

it isn't a perfume for vags, it is supposed to actually smell like a pussy ahahahaha it's made for men ahaha

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

vyst posted:

What is the best kind of axe to eliminate pussy stank?

hehhehhehehe u have to use axe cuz its a AXE WOUND

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ripped0ff posted:

i searched for "vagina perfume" and this is the first one that came up

http://www.vulva-original.com/vulva-perfume.htm

it isn't a perfume for vags, it is supposed to actually smell like a pussy ahahahaha it's made for men ahaha

fyi u sweat this coligne (bc your a pussy)

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

Ilikedirt posted:

dude gently caress off if youre not going to be serious about this

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

NiceGuy posted:

dude gently caress off if youre not going to be serious about this

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Ilikedirt posted:

just spit a mouthful of everclear up her cooch it will kill everything inside and she should pass out pretty quick

Nog
May 15, 2006

vyst posted:

It's important to discern that if a flaw like stinky pussy on an otherwise 10/10 would you continue to gently caress her or leave her because pussy stank is where you draw the line.

depends on if she is a legit 10/10, not like how some nerds call like half the chicks at a club a 10

also, it will only work if she is a booty call. if i had to hang out with friends with her, and they could smell her nasty snatch and think about how i'm banging some diseased vag, i'd be too self conscious.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

when she wakes up with a burning pussy just tell her its because your dick is just too big for such a tight hole and she will be yours forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

finger her and then rub your fingers on her chest like vaporub until she takes the hint

• Locked thread