Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
A hearty :wom: to you! It's how we greet each other around these parts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
there is a lot of friendship itt! op i forgot to mention that i collect ale bottles. do you have a collection, also? can you believe that i don't even drink alcohol?? it certainly makes my hobby that little bit harder! here is a pic of me in my blue suit:

peace out! :coffeepal:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
now that ur intro/gresume is out of the way how does it feel

are you less nervous now

its ok

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

the best "hey! my first post!" threads result in a ban. i can't even get a semi from this thread

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Cheesemaster200 posted:

You have quite a treasure in that horadric cube...

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

DancingShade posted:

I don't think its entirely sunk in yet, possibly because of your "high functioning" autism so I'll be blunt:

You're a filthy J4G - that's join for guild - who can just gently caress OFF. We don't want you or give two shits about you.

My how clever you are, spending the price of two coffees to hang out with the cool kids and their star treks, eves and animes.

You aren't getting access to anything just because you spent :10bux: on an internet forum. That doesn't give you access to poo poo.

I already know what you're thinking "Oh I'll just wait six months and try again! If I try really hard to be cool they'll accept me!". Nope, you loving blew it.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

trolled me good op

*tips fedora at you*

Otterspace
Jul 13, 2006

This is not a good idea.
Is SA just like a loving gaming website now?

Hello let me tell you about my self:

video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Otterspace posted:

video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game

This forums is kept afloat by let's play so it's actually a forum about watching others play video games because doing the playing ourself is too much effort/pressure.

It's worse than you imagined.

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Is it too late to inform the OP that I'm a sackless beta male?

Also stupid and retarded, but not gay.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Love you op

But you put your wife and child as tag ons after long video games history

Reprioritize and report back

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

President Kucinich posted:

Is it too late to inform the OP that I'm a sackless beta male?

Also stupid and retarded, but not gay.

Was sitting here thinking "wow an honest, heartfelt and self-aware post" but then the last three words ruined it you loving liar don't toy with our emotions like that

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

son

if you postin in gbs

you best be gay

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

theres this guy who when he talks to me his voice goes to a higher pitch and hes got this frilly red bed cover which i saw because he leaves his door open and he has this high pitched laugh thats really annoying and he leaves a big teddy bear near his door and i thought "if this guy isn't gay he's got some explaining to do"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

HI!!! this guy is a crap right? just want to make sure so i can update my goon "crap or brap" spreadsheet

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

ahahahahahaha, oh how i long to be one of the cool kids in a stupid guild in a loving retarded computer game for super nerds

Page Downfall
May 5, 2009
It is polite for new posters to post hello.jpg

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
and just think, OP could have spent that :10bux: on something with a lot of fiber in it and that next dump would be worth about as much as his post

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Otterspace posted:

video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game
video game

lol @ 'now'

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
because lowtax originally came from the Planet Adult Things That Are Not Video Games forums right

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Dingdong914 posted:

Hola, genuinely witty forum full of intelligent people. Allow myself to introduce myself. I am a Star Trek nerd since the early 80's that's entertained by the poking fun of other Star Trek nerds, which is probably why I've been so addicted to this stupid game called Star Trek Online since Feb 2012. I enjoy fake explosions, the make-believe blowing up of stuff, or the beating up of things, so my gaming history consists of the following:

Gunship/Chuck Yeager's Air Combat and other combat flight simulators from the 80's I can't remember (am an Air Force brat, so this is what I grew up with instead of Mario Bros or Pac-Man)
Double Dragon
Vitrua Fighter
Multiple Mortal Combat, Street Fighter, various WWF titles
Goldeneye
Star Trek: Starfleet Command
KOTOR series
Homeworld (and modded the poo poo out of it bc I like cheating)
STO
NHL/FIFA/Madden from 92-current

Have a daughter due in late Nov so I'm looking forward to teaching her to become a closet Star Trek fan, and the best way to kick boys in the nuts. I'm also a football/soccer and fantasy football geek so it will be fun to see if I can still pay attention to everything and win two leagues at the same time with a pregnant wife/eventual baby gobbling up my time.

So how did I get here? Once upon a time when I was bored after completing everything at end game in STO, I came across an interesting band of disco party players concerned with fire safety and best practices to promote tooth and gum health. I believe everyone should practice safe pew pewing, learn how to not be crap when blowing up stuff and try not to gently caress each other in virtual public.

So to sum up, my wife thinks this is all a hilarious waste of time... but she also likes the real housewives of reality TV and the Kim Cardassians, so what does she know? :v:

Say hello to me, why don't you?

Hello, goonsquire. Allow me to introduce myself: my name is claven666 (although I plan on changing my name to mom hosed dad cucked as soon as lowtax raises the character limit for names). I am a closet "To Catch a Predator" fan, and while I do not ever plan on bringing some little bastard into this world I have converted my girlfriend into quite the fan as well. I enjoy video games, writing, playing word games and making stupid puns and slogging around in wooded areas.

So, how did I get here? Back in 2002 I was working the graveyard shift at comcast. I used to come across funny articles from somehtingawful whilst killing time on the internet. I lurked the site for a solid ten years before finally giving the 'Tax my ten dollars. I believe that pew-pewing in itself isn't wrong as I enjoy target shooting, but I do believe that the means to pew-pew at things falling into the hands of crazy shitheads is completely avoidable and that the "they're takin are guuuunnnnss better red and dead via gunshot wound than blue and unarmed" is a neat way to kill any meaningful discussion on the subject. Also, blowing poo poo up is awesome as long as that poo poo isn't an (undeserving) person.

To sum it all up, my girlfriend used to like somethingawful back in the day but she went to austin and got heavily into the punk/rockabilly/bluegrass scene there and stopped going on the internet. Before you ask, yes she has tattoos and we're both ugly.

Not gonna list all the games I love as it would be too long. JUst beat the poo poo out of River City Ransom and Castlevania the other night if that gives you some idea.

-Cliff "Claven666 aka mom hosed dad cucked" Claven

edit: gently caress almost forgot im gay

Radical and BADical! fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Aug 26, 2014

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
wait haha who j4g's for loving star trek online, christ

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Shut up OP.

Yes, up.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

dohohoh, wives?! Can't live with 'em, or at least we can't!

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Star Trek is poo poo.
You're a oval office.
Close thread.
Goodnight everyone.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
my gaming history

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

this forum adheres to the principles of Plato's Republic, which means your wife and child must be given up to be shared fully by the community

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I welcome you with open arms, may GBS be full of positive threads like this in the future

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i will flay your flesh

i will crucify your posts

i am your pain-god

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Hi OP, I'm a porpoise with no purpose. Welcome!

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Drink Cheerwine posted:

i will flay your flesh

i will crucify your posts

i am your pain-god

don't listen to cheerwhine he's crotchety

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Star Trek, video games AND fantasy football?
It's true, all of the good ones are married.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Well howdy there, partner!

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

everyone the op is dead so please stop posting as if they are alive

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Claven666 posted:

don't listen to cheerwhine he's crotchety

this guy is marked by the beast, an agent of the prince of lies, do not trust him

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Yivgev posted:

everyone the op is dead so please stop posting as if they are alive

rip op

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Ay yo, dis mother fuckah over here is straight tripping.

Also, slow cooked beef is a nice treat.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

psyopmonkey posted:

Ay yo, dis mother fuckah over here is straight tripping.

Also, slow cooked beef is a nice treat.

i get v mad when ppl bite or parody my style i would appreesh if u stopped

• Locked thread