Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

What that was a true story. Her license was in a little plastic display on top so we could see who she was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

psychokitty posted:

What that was a true story. Her license was in a little plastic display on top so we could see who she was.

These have all been true stories, no need to even mention that.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Yeah these are documentations of the hot new us trend sweeping the nation

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
Hey man, like Halloween so far? Pretty rad
*Begins unraveling mummy costume*
I know you like Nic Cage so I replaced my face with his. Thought you'd like that, you little idiot.

PYSCHE it's William dafoe's face lol. Got you fucker

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

OctoberBlues posted:

These have all been true stories, no need to even mention that.

Sorry I got defensive bc Smash gave me 'the look' and he's been weird ever since prison.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

OctoberBlues posted:

lol, someone is going to find the guy who made those and beat the everloving poo poo out of him. And hopefully film it and put it on youtube.

edit: wait, did he actually give him a house? I don't have time to watch these, I'm a busy and important person.

After the first video about the homeless guy went viral and was picked up by the media the prank guy used all the publicity to raise $44,000 and got the homeless guy a lease on a house, pre-paid the rent and the utilities for a year, filled it with new furniture and appliances and put the remaining $20,000 into an account for him.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

After the first video about the homeless guy went viral and was picked up by the media the prank guy used all the publicity to raise $44,000 and got the homeless guy a lease on a house, pre-paid the rent and the utilities for a year, filled it with new furniture and appliances and put the remaining $20,000 into an account for him.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
*leaves $100 bill on table of cheap diner* waitll the waitress sees THIS! HA her fuckin face!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

you wake up in a bathtub full of ice

there's a line of stitches along your abdomen

a note on the bathroom mirror says "HAVE FUN NO LONGER NEEDING DIALYSIS, SUCKER!!!"

• Locked thread