Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Post good love potion recipes ITT.

Jägermeister & Red Bull

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
easy OP just say "im gay wanna fuk?"

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

glowstick party tonight posted:

easy OP just say "im gay wanna fuk?"

Put her off balance then go in for the kill I like your style my man

Eat to the Beat!
Feb 7, 2006
complacent and subdued
What the hell is happening to GBS these days?

Tell "her" you're just looking for NSA if "she's" DTF, that you're into switch, but prefer to top, and that its your first time. Honesty gets you points, but a lot of "girls" get off on the idea of being a straight guy's first time. Practice with a banana to suppress your gag reflex.

Now that that's out of the way, go back and look over some of the better suggestions in this thread telling you to talk to her without seeming too eager. After a few casual conversations about your shared interests, over a cigarette (you will have to start smoking), ask her out in a casual setting (i.e. bring a friend). If its a good time ask her out again.

And don't worry about the age thing. My wife left me for a fifty year old dead beat when she was 28. Luck is real.

The worst thing that can happen is that he says no.

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Lol what a creepy thread. You're 8 years older but in the same "class"? So you're what, like 28?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Eat to the Beat! posted:

(i.e. bring a friend)
Uh, the worst thing that can happen is his friend bangs her and locks him out of his own apartment

Eat to the Beat!
Feb 7, 2006
complacent and subdued

Sjs00 posted:

Uh, the worst thing that can happen is his friend bangs her and locks him out of his own apartment

This is a possibility. But do you think a girl would go out with a gbs goon if there weren't a chaperone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
OP tell her about how you ended up in cat jail, women love a bad boy

• Locked thread