Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

why are americans so vindictive and bloodthirsty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

I agree, however I would be in favour of the government strongly encouraging suicide. They could administer some manner of pharmaceutical designed to increase feelings of guilt, regret and self-loathing (which could be easily developed if there was any interest in such a drug). Then they could subject the prisoner to constant unrelenting criticism until it eventually sinks in, cult-programming style.

you touch your privates thinking about this?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

haljordan posted:

He originally wanted to act as his own lawyer

in todays political climate he will sue the families of his victims and win. He will be pardoned, freed and elected to political office and celebrated as a hero

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
newly revised history textbooks will cast him as a hero

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Dylan J* Roof High, Lubbock, TX

*this was added because the name needed a break syllable

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Nathan Bedford Forrest International Airport

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Timothy McVeigh Children's Hospital

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Tammy Faye Baker Girls' School for the Morally Challenged

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

Ork of Fiction posted:

They issue a paralytic to keep the person from moving.
Then they use a soporific to put them into a near-catatonic state.
Finally they administer a drug to stop their heart.

The terror that a person feels when their heart stops is something extraordinary. It affects a primal area of the brain, older than consciousness.
Even people who normally don't experience fear because of some sort of brain trauma or defect have reported a deep, gripping terror from heart stoppage.

Lethal injection is the very opposite of humane. It is a process to assure that even the most cold-hearted son of a bitch alive dies in desperate, helpless fear.

This is why I will never understand why a lethal injection is more humane then a bullet to the back of the head. The bullets quicker and less likely to gently caress up

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

folandi posted:

This is why I will never understand why a lethal injection is more humane then a bullet to the back of the head. The bullets quicker and less likely to gently caress up

Or get this: 9 bullets into the rear end.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Moon Atari posted:

I agree, however I would be in favour of the government strongly encouraging suicide. They could administer some manner of pharmaceutical designed to increase feelings of guilt, regret and self-loathing (which could be easily developed if there was any interest in such a drug). Then they could subject the prisoner to constant unrelenting criticism until it eventually sinks in, cult-programming style.

lol isn't this literally how the cia radicalized the unabomber

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Minimalist Program posted:

Or get this: 9 bullets into the rear end.

haha goddamn can you imagine a judge being like "I sentence you *tension building pause* to get shot in your rear end!" lmao its too prefect

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

unpleasantly turgid posted:

I enjoy how this thread has progressed since I last checked in on it. I personally think shoving the felons down a really long flight of stairs would be the best method of execution. it might not be humane or work 100% of the time, but it's goofy as gently caress, kind of like the people getting executed.

But then how would we execute a murderous slinky?????

Ignore Me
Nov 11, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Uncle Wemus posted:

we are a nation based on ideals from both the British Empire and ancient Rome

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

haljordan posted:

Take a page out of the president of the Philippines playbook and just have two dudes cruise around on a motorcycle firing machine guns at drug dealers.

Pinochet had the right idea: load your political dissidents convicted axe murderers onto a plane, fly them out a hundred miles into the Atlantic and kick 'em out of the plane at 20000 ft. No muss, no fuss, no mess.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Uncle Wemus posted:

why are humans so vindictive and bloodthirsty

Because we are the top predator.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
not gonna read 4 pages, what happened to the hot pockets?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

you irl posted:

not gonna read 4 pages, what happened to the hot pockets?

Same as always, they were tasty and caused intestinal distress.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

hackbunny posted:

lol isn't this literally how the cia radicalized the unabomber

nah LSD owns

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

no the cia really did experiment on a bunch of students by giving them drugs and then really loving with them emotionally, ted kacynski included. he may have been hosed up in the head before the experiments began but they certainly seemed to help push him over the edge.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Haverchuck posted:

Nathan Bedford Forrest International Airport

There's already a school in TN.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forrest_School_(Chapel_Hill,_Tennessee)

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Waterbed Wendy posted:

This political climate, FTL, impo.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Ork of Fiction posted:

This political climate, FTL, impo.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
We should sentence all inmates to grind in RPGs for me, I need more AP in final fantasy

Ignore Me
Nov 11, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Some one post the prison erotica story about Dylann Roof being gang-raped in prison be a bunch of endowed African Americans.

*Strokes cock in hand*

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

CharlestonJew posted:

We should sentence all inmates to grind in RPGs for me, I need more AP in final fantasy

People who bought Final Fantasy 15 deserve the death penalty

Ignore Me
Nov 11, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

glowstick party tonight posted:

People who bought Final Fantasy 1 - 15 deserve the death penalty

FTFY!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

luv 2 date boys posted:

haha goddamn can you imagine a judge being like "I sentence you *tension building pause* to get shot in your rear end!" lmao its too prefect

Hahaha I'm imagining it right now. The judge would look all serious and the defendant would stand up for the sentencing and the judge would be like "bailiff, shoot this man 9 times in the rear end" and the defendant would just be like waaaah?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Dylan roof is sentanced to 9 blasts in the rear end, serving 3 rear end blasts with 6 suspended. Later its discovered that the same judge previously sentanced a black guy to 13 rear end blasts for a similar offense (shot up a black church because they were a racist)

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
how much would it cost to get jack nicholson to show up as an expert witness and say "you want the roof? you cant handle the roof!"

and do you think he has that kind of money?

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

reallivedinosaur posted:

how much would it cost to get jack nicholson to show up as an expert witness and say "you want the roof? you cant handle the roof!"

and do you think he has that kind of money?

Isn't that what kickstarter is for?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Waterbed Wendy posted:

shocker

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

lol rural white southerners arent human at all

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Uncle Wemus posted:

because half of us are cynical nihilists so why not just put a bullet in him and the other half think that people who do bad stuff should burn in hell for eternity and they're not gonna argue with the bible

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
they should sentence him to be an usher at a black church until he learns a poignant lesson through a series of gently comical cultural misunderstandings

tyler perry's the usher

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

you irl posted:

they should sentence him to be an usher at a black church until he learns a poignant lesson through a series of gently comical cultural misunderstandings

tyler perry's the usher

usher at a black church in a city with a martin luther king street

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

haljordan posted:

They just executed a guy today and it took like, 13 minutes of him gasping and coughing. The supremely hosed up part about his case was that the jury came back with a sentence of life without but the judge overrode them and sentenced him to die.

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/12/the_botched_execution_of_ronal.html

Wow a reasonable article out of Alabama. Let me check the comments

ah yes its definiteloy stil alabama

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Drunk & Ugly posted:

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/12/the_botched_execution_of_ronal.html

Wow a reasonable article out of Alabama. Let me check the comments

ah yes its definiteloy stil alabama

Why do you feel entitled to be so smug? Serious question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

Why do you feel entitled to be so smug? Serious question.

Why do you hate :qq: free speech :qq:? Serious question

• Locked thread