Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Taxidermia is good if you want to see a very fat woman's hemorrhoids quiver while she's being hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

Taxidermia is good if you want to see a very fat woman's hemorrhoids quiver while she's being hosed

if i wanted to see that I'd turn off my monitor

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.

I.C. posted:

That sounds nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP-h-twpmMc

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

RideTheSpiral posted:

if i wanted to see that I'd turn off my monitor

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

That is, in fact, not a thing I would like to see, so I will be turning ON my monitor!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The best part was him jerking it and fire shooting out of his dick

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

what in the sam hell

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Sitcom is a great weird arse French film about a family which involves a mother trying to seduce her son, the father eating a rat, and a room of people in their undies playing roulette in a bedroom.

Accione Mutante, (Mutant Action) is a great Spanish film that has as a character a hunchbacked homosexual communist jewish midget.

Mr Kims Island is a good Korean film about a bloke who goes and lives on an island in the middle of Seoul.

Oh, if you are having a party where you are all getting stoned and don't plan on paying attention to the screen, just get any Bollywood film from the early 90s. Mr. India is a favourite of me and my brother.

BrigadierSensible fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Apr 12, 2017

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Of course M is on the first page. It was the first thing that popped into my head after anything by Kurosawa, and I guess Bergman.

But M is great and has an incredible final scene that on reflection is a total mind gently caress.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
just go on imdb and look up films from new zealand and watch any of them

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Taxidermia is a metaphor for Hungarian history, the guy jerking off with flames coming out of his dick and having sex with a vat of meat is Hungary in ww2.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Here are some Dutch horror movies from the 80's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i929dvH0PAU

A mysterious diver hiding in Amsterdam's canal system embarks on a rampage of gruesome murders, terrifying city officials and leaving few clues for the city's best detective, who doesn't suspect that both his new girlfriend and twelve-year-old daughter may be closer than he is to finding the killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MyOxMJkyk0

De Lift (released in North America as The Lift) is a 1983 Dutch science-fiction horror film directed and written by Dick Maas. The plot concerns an mysteriously intelligent elevator that begins a murderous spree to those who dare go near the elevator or use it.

edit: Taxidermia was great

twoday fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Apr 12, 2017

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Run Lola Run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

I am also going to say Train to Busan and The Man from Nowhere.

I'm also going to throw in Fish Story. It's kinda stupid, and kinda good, and I kinda love it a lot.

• Locked thread