Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

If the encyclopedia had a gun this never would have happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Psycho Society posted:

I wonder if the Tome Of Knowledge that she shot her boyfriend through held the fact that bullets can go through paper

Like 10,000 spoons, when all you need is a knife

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Grem posted:

As a parent this is sad. They were just kids, kids are stupid. These kids had kids of their own, and now they're going to pay for the stupidity of the kids that were raising them. If these were just two jackasses that's fine, but drat, that little girl is hosed up for life because, ultimately, sex education in their school gave them enough information to procreate. Abstinence only education can not come soon enough.

Well, as Psycho Society mentioned, this goes beyond normal kids stupidity. She shot him in the chest one foot away and was like, "oh poo poo, he dead?" Not even a test shot.

Edit: oh poo poo I missed the part of the post where he blames schools for teaching them how to have sex, and calls for abstinence-only education. It was an obvious joke post and I took it seriously. It is I who is dumb this time, symbollically taking a bullet while holding up an encyclopedia volume reading "DAD to DOA"

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Jun 29, 2017

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I could see a thickass book at a fair distance stopping a .22. Lol at a Deagle from hugging distance. A couple feet of water might have saved him though.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jun 29, 2017

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
In fact, can we just pretend I didn't say anything except "the encyclopedia volume was DAD to DOA?"

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Drunk Nerds posted:

"the encyclopedia volume was DAD to DOA?"

:yeah:

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
dad deag'd, so what

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Kids, you're old enough now that you need to hear about how your father died. First, you need to understand just how thick an encyclopedia is. It's made up of so many pages that it'd be impossible to count them all...

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Why is the aunt describing it as a prank that's not how pranks work

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

As long as you film it and post it on youtube you can just run up and punch someone in the face and it's a prank. drat olds not knowing what pranks are...

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Paul Zuvella posted:

Why is the aunt describing it as a prank that's not how pranks work

It was a prank, and the pranker was god

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
"Come on, it's fine, I saw on Mythbusters that books stop bullets."

"That's not what-"

"Look, are you gonna shoot me or not?"

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

big nipples big life posted:

As long as you film it and post it on youtube you can just run up and punch someone in the face and it's a prank. drat olds not knowing what pranks are...

I mean that's somewhat reasonably approaching what a prank is as the dude getting punched probably did not expect to be punched.

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Their video at the fair got over 300k views, so every cloud has a silver lining.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Groovelord Neato posted:

i know wearing a condom is worse than rawdogging but how are these people so loving stupid to constantly do it. if you keep cumming in your gf she's gotta get pregnant your retarded rear end already got her preg at 16 already.

Hey man some people just love each other and love creating life. Like literally have no other goals but to make a family and make it bigger. And this is totally okay, we can't possibly have restrictions on peoples actions based on their feelings, even if it does jeopardize the survival of the entire species lol. Teen moms best moms!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Brandon Lee doesn't think this situation is very funny.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Hey man some people just love each other and love creating life. Like literally have no other goals but to make a family and make it bigger. And this is totally okay, we can't possibly have restrictions on peoples actions based on their feelings, even if it does jeopardize the survival of the entire species lol. Teen moms best moms!

If she's smart, when she films shooting the kids next, she will use two encyclopedias in front of them.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pawn 17 posted:

What in the actual gently caress? That's un-American.

Imagine countries so limp dicked that you can't walk into a sporting goods store and walk out an hour later with a semi automatic 300 win mag capable of punching a hole in an engine block at 1000 yards.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Why even bother killing your three year old's dad? It's not like he's going to remember it.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

scrubs season six posted:

Why even bother killing your three year old's dad? It's not like he's going to remember it.

Alternatively, its the perfect time for it to be their first memory

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

scrubs season six posted:

They're going for a half batman

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

tactlessbastard posted:

So just a man then?

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

So just a man then?

No the bat part

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
So say this video goes as planned. What...was the point? We see a gun go off, and see a book stop the bullet?

also let's enjoy a much hotter Monalisa:

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

tactlessbastard posted:

you mean he's an atm????

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
OH MAN DARWIN AWARDS AMIRITE!!!

*is poo poo*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Paul Zuvella posted:

I mean that's somewhat reasonably approaching what a prank is as the dude getting punched probably did not expect to be punched.

I think this guy didn't expect to get shot and die

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Secular Humanist posted:

OH MAN DARWIN AWARDS AMIRITE!!!

*is poo poo*

Barudak posted:

Doesnt even qualify for a Darwin Award because shes pregnant.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Still counts, imo: it's pretty clear they wouldn't stop at just two kids.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Someone post their channel tia

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

The Desert-Deagle is a Title II firearm, how did these chucklefucks manage to get it?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

DoctorStrangelove posted:

The Desert-Deagle is a Title II firearm, how did these chucklefucks manage to get it?

lol what are you talking about

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

http://i.imgur.com/hoqDppQ.mp4

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
mods pls change my username to "an actual loving deagle lol"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DoctorStrangelove posted:

It's not

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

There s a video of a guy shooting straight through a fridge filled with a bunch of watermelons with a deagle lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

various cheeses posted:

Her: I shot him in the chest through a book and it was so powerful his head exploded lol

Kids: lol

• Locked thread