Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Conch Shell Corp posted:

oh this here? its my theraputic swarm of angry bees

I need them for my diabetes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I need them for my diabetes

The bees can sense when my blood sugar gets too low. Pray that doesn't happen while I'm inside your fine dining establishment.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
It's sort of bizarre that miniature horses are legit service animals. What the hell good would a mini horse be?

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

It's sort of bizarre that miniature horses are legit service animals. What the hell good would a mini horse be?

smaller than a normal horse in every way but one :grin:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

For emotional support

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Well, you weigh what?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Do you work retail? Because otherwise, the ADA says they're required to clean up your poo poo and like it

my poo poo or the animals poo poo? answer fast please!!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Soup du Journey posted:

my poo poo or the animals poo poo? answer fast please!!

Depending on the disability, both

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

They are apparently used in Islamic countries where dogs are haram.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
It's a shame that those dogs are harmed

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

This is my ESA hes a capybera and he has an ESA its an iguana that rides on his back and they both wear black cowboy hats.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
so are we prepared to talk about how emotional support tiny horses also have emotional support tiny sneakers?

cause this discovery is really supporting my emotions :3

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Are emotional support horses trained to not poo poo everywhere they go, because horses aren't like dogs who get into an obvious "yo im making GBS threads" stance, they just poop 'n walk. i know they can be trained to do tricks but horses are some real dum prey animals

are there emotional support horse diapers

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
stealth making GBS threads is a perk not a downside. did this tiny horse poop come from that tiny horse?? who can really say...

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Blue Train posted:

"support" animals are bs and the only the blind actually need them

what’s sad is they aren’t total BS, there’s people legit helped by them, i think its mostly crippling wouldn’t-leave-the-house-otherwise style anxiety people but idk

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i really want an emotional support tiny horse with tiny horse sneakers now

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

OMGVBFLOL posted:

what’s sad is they aren’t total BS, there’s people legit helped by them, i think its mostly crippling wouldn’t-leave-the-house-otherwise style anxiety people but idk

Those people should be medicated or in a mental asylum of some sort, not playing around with animals.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
This is my emotional support cassowary, Ronaldo. What? You won't let him on the plane? OK. But you're gonna have to be the one to tell him he can't come.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
So you expect my tiny horse to have a tiny horse poop bag? That makes me upset. That makes me so upset I think I'm going to have to bring along my OTHER emotional support tiny horse.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Oh man, do they still make those little barrels you put on the collars of mountain dogs??

You can still buy them, yeah. A friend of mine got one as a gift for his St. Bernard:

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Is that lowtax behind the cock?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Oh man, do they still make those little barrels you put on the collars of mountain dogs??

Yes, yes they do.

http://saintbernardkeg.com/

Miniature horses have a few advantages over dogs. People with dog allergies are unlikely to have horse allergies, they are quite intelligent, and they can live to be in their 30s. Most service dogs are retired by 10 for health reasons. Some of the reasons I use Standard Poodles is that they don't set off my allergies and they are active far, far longer; my current retiree is 15 and she only stopped because she's developed a little tremor herself. My last one worked until she was 15, and then died of a brain aneurism.

grellgraxer
Nov 28, 2002

"I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you can walk these streets of freedom bad mouthing lady America, in your damn mirrored su

Colonel Cancer posted:

Those people should be medicated or in a mental asylum of some sort, not playing around with animals.

Yeah, if you need an emotional support toucan to even function in society, one wonders whether these people are taking good care of the animal to begin with.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

Nor voting.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Are tiny horses that different from normal horses? Just asking because "intelligent, long-lived" are not traits I would normally attribute to horses.

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

Neurolimal posted:

Are tiny horses that different from normal horses? Just asking because "intelligent, long-lived" are not traits I would normally attribute to horses.

Horses often live into their 30's and ponies are often clever mean little fuckers. Mini horses i assume are similar

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Khazar-khum posted:

Yes, yes they do.

http://saintbernardkeg.com/

Miniature horses have a few advantages over dogs. People with dog allergies are unlikely to have horse allergies, they are quite intelligent, and they can live to be in their 30s. Most service dogs are retired by 10 for health reasons. Some of the reasons I use Standard Poodles is that they don't set off my allergies and they are active far, far longer; my current retiree is 15 and she only stopped because she's developed a little tremor herself. My last one worked until she was 15, and then died of a brain aneurism.

So your saying you worked her to death.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I would love to have an emotional support gorilla sitting with me on a flight since then we could use sign language to talk poo poo about other people on the flight.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

So your saying you worked her to death.

End animal slavery today

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Vakal posted:

I would love to have an emotional support gorilla sitting with me on a flight since then we could use sign language to talk poo poo about other people on the flight.

Emotional support chimp imo. Gorillas are too chill to rip people's balls and faces off.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

grellgraxer posted:

Yeah, if you need an emotional support toucan to even function in society, one wonders whether these people are taking good care of the animal to begin with.

i was referring to dogs dumbass

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

me: “not everyone abuses this concept; it has helped people before”

gbs: “OH SO I CAN TAKE MY THERAPY TARANTULAS INTO THE OPERATING ROOM AND RUB THEM ON OPEN CHEST CAVITIES HUH????”

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Seizure or seeing eye doggos are heavily trained for a purpose and provide a vital service. For that reason, they are allowed in places where animals aren't.

I would hope that you can recognize the difference between that and a goddamn turkey. How do you even train a turkey?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
They're grown adults who never outgrew the crippling need for a security blanket.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
but consider: cheating the system is the only ethical thing to do

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Colonel Cancer posted:

Seizure or seeing eye doggos are heavily trained for a purpose and provide a vital service. For that reason, they are allowed in places where animals aren't.

I would hope that you can recognize the difference between that and a goddamn turkey. How do you even train a turkey?

The noble turkey has an intelligence quotient on par with a dolphin (the smartest avian) and, frankly, makes dogs look like the literal drooling retards they are

cnut
May 3, 2016

I get emotional when I eat turkey. It's so good.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

That's just the tryptophan. It's converted to estrogen when eaten, hence the slang name for turkey, tofurkey

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Blue Train posted:

The noble turkey has an intelligence quotient on par with a dolphin (the smartest avian) and, frankly, makes dogs look like the literal drooling retards they are

Yeah but being a literal drooling retard is 90% of the appeal when it comes to dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Yeah but being a literal drooling retard is 90% of the appeal when it comes to dogs.

it’s why labs are so popular

• Locked thread