Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iakona
Jan 24, 2006

Looking forward to the slow loving we're about to get from TV providers pulling away from netflix and basically creating the new TV on hulu, or trying to do their own thing. I'm not giving these fuckers a dime. Also Archer is loving great, and I don't understand anyone who thinks it dropped off after a certain season. It's always been dumb poo poo. It's ATHF but it can usually hold more than 12 minutes together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaj
Sep 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I live in Asia and Netflix in the country I am in sucks due to licensing or whatever. If I use a VPN and change location I am miraculously given all of the seasons of some shows (instead of like 3, 4, and 7), or most of the shows I used to watch on Netflix before.

I don't know if it is just an Asia thing, or if Netflix turned into about 90% Korean soap operas. It doesn't matter how many loving thumbs down I give those shows, about 70 are added every week and I have to start all over again.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Spinster posted:

And the second to last word is incorrect.

This

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

is kenny or logins the second word

Grimes
Nov 12, 2005

Archer should have ended after 2 seasons. Also Home Movies is one of the best animated shows ever.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Bajaj posted:

I live in Asia and Netflix in the country I am in sucks due to licensing or whatever. If I use a VPN and change location I am miraculously given all of the seasons of some shows (instead of like 3, 4, and 7), or most of the shows I used to watch on Netflix before.

I don't know if it is just an Asia thing, or if Netflix turned into about 90% Korean soap operas. It doesn't matter how many loving thumbs down I give those shows, about 70 are added every week and I have to start all over again.

I like how we still region lock poo poo like it's 90s console games lmao

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Lowtax posted:

What about the one where Susan Lucci is the devil who runs a satanic country club

That sounds great! What's it called?

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Bajaj posted:

Oh it's not just Asian Netflix that has a glut of random Korean TV. I could understand the amount of bollywood stuff they have on UK Netflix because of Britains large Indian and Pakistani community but the Korean stuff is baffling.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

PostNouveau posted:

Home Movies is amazing. What's wrong with you people?

I agree and will always agree forever. I get that the art (especially season 1) is going to bug some people, but everything else more than makes up for it. I’ve seen every episode far more times than is healthy or normal though, so that may compromise my position a bit.

No one’s staring at me; they’re staring at you and your stupid rich-bitch dress.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Spinster posted:

And the second to last word is incorrect.

they also misspell humor

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The nasty fat blonde was a goddamn scream.

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
Who's excited for Comcast to launch a paid service where you can access all the different channels streaming services with one convenient subscription?

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

It's still going to be on Hulu (and they just added Dreamland pretty recently) so who gives a poo poo (about a stupid baby).

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

klosterdev posted:

Who's excited for Comcast to launch a paid service where you can access all the different channels streaming services with one convenient subscription?

Well, screw it. At least it would be convenient. Keeping track of a million different streaming services is too much of a pain in the butt.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

13Pandora13 posted:

It's still going to be on Hulu (and they just added Dreamland pretty recently) so who gives a poo poo (about a stupid baby).

Hulu has all the Futurama episodes as well while Netflix only has the cartoon network episodes.

I do Netflix/Hulu/Amazon but Netflix rarely gets used anymore.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Blue Raider posted:

im a big fan of harvey birdman, attorney at law

If I could only watch one more tv program ever this would probably be it

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Archer is a bit of a hit and miss show but man when it does hit it's some of the funniest TV ever. Between this and Always Sunny Netflix has basically lost the only two shows I watch a lot so that subscription is lookin kinda shakey. Hulu and the like can eat a dick though. If it's not on Netflix then it gets pirated

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Hulu also has Sunny, along with Archer and the old Futuramas. I thinks it's probably the superior streaming service at this point. I mean, it has a few commercials, but just look at your phone while they're on.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

how many seasons did archer do? i think i watched the cocaine season and then forgot about it

first couple seasons are so good though

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

lemon-lyme disease posted:

I agree and will always agree forever. I get that the art (especially season 1) is going to bug some people, but everything else more than makes up for it. I’ve seen every episode far more times than is healthy or normal though, so that may compromise my position a bit.

No one’s staring at me; they’re staring at you and your stupid rich-bitch dress.

I liked it alot when it was on, I remember signing up for the adult swim message board so I could talk about it online. one of the default avatars you could pick was Duane which was what I got

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This show appears to be a cartoon, op.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's ok cause Netflix brought back The Soup

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Does netlix even have the latest season of archer though? Like the cassino one?

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

did archer ever stop using catchphrases because those got old and the jokes were repetitive

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

COMRADES posted:

Everyone is taking their stuff off Netflix so they can push it onto their own distribution platform and I lol and I lol because all they are doing is making cable packaging 2.0 and I'm quickly running out of patience and am probably just going to go back to pirating everything 100%.
i've pirated more this past 6 months than i have had to the past 4 years just because of this. i dont want to use lovely distros that dont even work with streaming on my tv or laptop well. and hell half the time you can't even watch them wtihout just buying dvds and i dont have room nor want to do that. it sucks

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Xaris posted:

i've pirated more this past 6 months than i have had to the past 4 years just because of this. i dont want to use lovely distros that dont even work with streaming on my tv or laptop well. and hell half the time you can't even watch them wtihout just buying dvds and i dont have room nor want to do that. it sucks

That seems illegal?

burial
Sep 13, 2002

Haverchuck posted:

I liked it alot when it was on, I remember signing up for the adult swim message board so I could talk about it online. one of the default avatars you could pick was Duane which was what I got

Truly, the best choice. Unless there was an option for Dwayne as Kafka.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Gridlocked posted:

Does netlix even have the latest season of archer though? Like the cassino one?

i think they have "dreamland" i didn't watch it cause it's bad

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

someone PM me their netflicks account login plz

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
[Archer voice]

Nice

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the guy who does archer/bobs burgers voice is loving hilarious even saying normal stuff but not like goofy dumb hilarious

guy has talent

the crossover episode is great

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

numberoneposter posted:

the guy who does archer/bobs burgers voice is loving hilarious even saying normal stuff but not like goofy dumb hilarious

guy has talent

the crossover episode is great

he's the only good part of "master of none"

burial
Sep 13, 2002

Remember when he was in that live action episode of ATHF?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i like that he looks absolutely nothing like archer either where some of the other characters are modeled after their voice actors

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

numberoneposter posted:

i like that he looks absolutely nothing like archer either where some of the other characters are modeled after their voice actors

archer is actually his first non-slob major character

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
even with the two? arrested development voice actors i couldn't get into this

that post on this page that says "nice" at the number 69 is the amount of effort put into every joke on the cartoon, but they're being paid to write jokes maybe six years in a row now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Archer is a good show

• Locked thread