Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Jedrick posted:

I like it when the eggs go in :)

i pause the tape when they do and then turn off the tv and go to bed where do the eggs go some people ask and other ssay to the butt or the tummy but i sleep soundly knowing not the answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

WetNightmare posted:

you want...to gently caress...Moo Moo...Meadows?

no way, sml2 levels didn’t have names

it’s the tree that you wanna stick your wiener in

all that jiggly jello sap

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
can you post a picture of it please all i can think of is the tree boss from kirbys dr
eamland and then i thought about kirby sucking my weenis to heaven :D

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

WetNightmare posted:

can you post a picture of it please all i can think of is the tree boss from kirbys dr
eamland and then i thought about kirby sucking my weenis to heaven :D

apples fallng from what must be heaven directly on my n.a.r.d.z.

Heather Papps

hello friend

So you guys think that Mario ever actually got to give the Princess a big kissy?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

Heather Papps posted:

So you guys think that Mario ever actually got to give the Princess a big kissy?

I've read some detailed accounts on the Internet that suggest he did.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Wow okay, first off Heather, the idea that Mario somehow deserves a kiss just for rescuing the Princess is beyond hosed up.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

Wow okay, first off Heather, the idea that Mario somehow deserves a kiss just for rescuing the Princess is beyond hosed up.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!