Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

bradzilla posted:

You can get bidet attachments that just go under the toilet seat and comes with a splitter valve to redirect some of the water going to the tank. The first time you use it will definitely be a bit of a shock, I mean it takes a bit of pressure to blast out sticky poop chunks. After the first time it feels pretty fuckin good to blast your butthole with water after taking a fat poo poo. And yes, still keep TP around to wipe the water out and double check for any leftover. 95% of the time a single blast is all it takes to clean things up.

Get a loving bidet.

Seconding Get A loving Bidet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

bradzilla posted:

You can get bidet attachments that just go under the toilet seat and comes with a splitter valve to redirect some of the water going to the tank. The first time you use it will definitely be a bit of a shock, I mean it takes a bit of pressure to blast out sticky poop chunks. After the first time it feels pretty fuckin good to blast your butthole with water after taking a fat poo poo. And yes, still keep TP around to wipe the water out and double check for any leftover. 95% of the time a single blast is all it takes to clean things up.

Get a loving bidet.

I appreciate the response and the info. Do you have any specific recommendations?

Super Nintendo 64
Feb 18, 2012

Currently honkin out a honnndoober of a tuber. Anyone else use fake turds to do practice reps in between poops?

Regarding the ongoing discussion of its popularity, anyone who says they don't poop is full of poo poo imho.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Man that doesn't poo, is full of poo poo

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I read poo poo fortunes but my services aren’t that popular

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

vaginite posted:

I read poo poo fortunes but my services aren’t that poopular

Ftfy

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Not since congress passed the "free to poop act" which created a tax on pooping for poor and working peoples. A lot of the ultra rich are still into pooping.

I'm stuck in USA so dunno about EU or the East Asian Co-prosperity Sphere.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I haven’t pooped since Sunday. :ohdear:

E:FINALLY.

Ugly In The Morning fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Dec 31, 2020

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

The Fattest PI posted:

I appreciate the response and the info. Do you have any specific recommendations?

This is the one I got.

https://www.amazon.com/SlimEdge-Att...09446012&sr=8-4

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I ate some metamucil last night and took a poo poo this morning. It fell out of my rear end as if my rear end in a top hat was 2 feet wide.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
It is 2021 here, is pooping still popular I wonder

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Hey everyone just a little poop update (poopdate).
I bought a bidet, actually the one mentioned in this quote. I installed it and have used it.
It's definitely a bit startling at first but it certainly gets your rear end in a top hat clean.

As an example, you ever wake up kinda early and take a gnarly poo poo. Maybe you were drinking the day before or just eating poorly? You feel awful, take the gnarly poo poo, feel better, but you go back to bed feeling gross. The bidet solved that last part. Didn't feel nearly as gross climbing back into bed after taking a super gross poop.

Here's my bidet review for anyone curious about them or thinking about getting one:
There is a knob on the side of my toilet now and if you turn the knob left it shoots your rear end in a top hat with water. If you turn it right (feminine mode), it shoots your rear end in a top hat with water but also lightly buffets your balls with water. My girlfriend hasn't tried it yet so I can't comment on what it's like on a vagina as intended, but I'd guess it lightly rinses off a woman's pisser. When I say it shoots your rear end in a top hat with water I mean it really fuckin drills it. It gets harder the further you turn the knob so you can pick your own comfort zone. I tried the full power on my first use and holy gently caress. Full power is too much it kinda hurts. That was just to try though there's no reason why I'd go full power if I didn't want to so it's not a worry. Each time I've used it I've done a "just in case" wipe/drying and have never pulled up any brown. My rear end feels much cleaner now. I've recommended it to all my friends and invited them to poo poo in my en suite bathroom to try it once it's ok to hang out again. This is a big deal and a huge privilege because I don't let anyone use my en suite bathroom unless they're doing drugs, with me.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSSqMl3Jl2I

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The Fattest PI posted:

I bought a bidet, actually the one mentioned in this quote. I installed it and have used it.
It's definitely a bit startling at first but it certainly gets your rear end in a top hat clean.

As an example, you ever wake up kinda early and take a gnarly poo poo. Maybe you were drinking the day before or just eating poorly? You feel awful, take the gnarly poo poo, feel better, but you go back to bed feeling gross. The bidet solved that last part. Didn't feel nearly as gross climbing back into bed after taking a super gross poop.

Here's my bidet review for anyone curious about them or thinking about getting one:
There is a knob on the side of my toilet now and if you turn the knob left it shoots your rear end in a top hat with water. If you turn it right (feminine mode), it shoots your rear end in a top hat with water but also lightly buffets your balls with water. My girlfriend hasn't tried it yet so I can't comment on what it's like on a vagina as intended, but I'd guess it lightly rinses off a woman's pisser. When I say it shoots your rear end in a top hat with water I mean it really fuckin drills it. It gets harder the further you turn the knob so you can pick your own comfort zone. I tried the full power on my first use and holy gently caress. Full power is too much it kinda hurts. That was just to try though there's no reason why I'd go full power if I didn't want to so it's not a worry. Each time I've used it I've done a "just in case" wipe/drying and have never pulled up any brown. My rear end feels much cleaner now. I've recommended it to all my friends and invited them to poo poo in my en suite bathroom to try it once it's ok to hang out again. This is a big deal and a huge privilege because I don't let anyone use my en suite bathroom unless they're doing drugs, with me.

Once you get used to it more gradually work up to full blast. Makes quick work of those tarry hangover shits.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

The Fattest PI posted:

Welcome to the club friend

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I know this is a dumb joke thread but still I appreciate your input. It's not often that dumb internet forum contributes to a quality of life increase for me.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I gotta admit, $30 is so cheap that I'm tempted. However, I spent hours yesterday fighting with my plumbing and I was reminded how cold the water in my pipes is right now. I don't think I would enjoy an ice cold blast of water into my rear end in a top hat.

I see that there are options that include temperature controls but the hot water in my bathroom isn't easy to get to the toilet.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Hell yeah dude I’m doing it right now

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
making GBS threads owns. :shrek:

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

a coupar of nights ago we had a grated carrot and beetroot salad with dinner and ever since my shits have been kinda sharty and red like i have an rear end period

pretty cool, give it a try

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
I poop crap out my butt

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
All pooped out op

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
hæmorrhoids ruined the party. again

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I've just recieved word that the bill passed unanimously. Pooping is now outlawed and a capital offence :gonk:

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Don't you mean "crapital offense"?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I’m making GBS threads again right now

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Tip posted:

I gotta admit, $30 is so cheap that I'm tempted. However, I spent hours yesterday fighting with my plumbing and I was reminded how cold the water in my pipes is right now. I don't think I would enjoy an ice cold blast of water into my rear end in a top hat.

I see that there are options that include temperature controls but the hot water in my bathroom isn't easy to get to the toilet.

You get used to it. I find it refreshing after a hot steamy dump.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah the cold water is honestly not an issue at all. I don't know if I want my toilet firing a hot wet load at my rear end in a top hat anyways.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
poop edging is still super popular OP, ive been edging one for a while now feelsgoodman

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Do it ironically posted:

poop edging is still super popular OP, ive been edging one for a while now feelsgoodman

Ah, the most dangerous game.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i just EXPLODED all over the bowl

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

I <3 poop

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Fattest PI posted:

:hmmyes:

A bidet is wonderful on a normal day, a loving godsend on a day where you have diarrhea and have to visit the bathroom 5 times. No more raw bloody rear end in a top hat from wiping 100 times.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

bum gun ftw

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Mooey Cow posted:

I've just recieved word that the bill passed unanimously. Pooping is now outlawed and a capital offence :gonk:

We all must march on the Capitol building and dump a steamy deuce on the steps.

:hai:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
The “chocolate shotgun”

GrouchoClub
Jan 10, 2021

I love being cool.
Pooping is too expensive now.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
You've heard of using piss bottles...but now...get ready for poo poo mugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

no it is not op, frnakly it gives me the shits