Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Negostrike posted:

The new season owns. Didn't know circumcision is a thing in Canada.

That either took a lot of courage or they are extremely desperate. Maybe a little of both? I mean holy poo poo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

Bula Vinaka posted:

That either took a lot of courage or they are extremely desperate. Maybe a little of both? I mean holy poo poo...

Or they're just old dudes with not a lot of shame left and they went for a laugh on their comedy show

naem
May 29, 2011

bagmonkey posted:

I remember coming home from school on half days in the mid 90s and Comedy Central would be showing Kids in the Hall. I'm so glad it held up better than most things I loved at that age

I miss being a kid in this era and thinking that life was safe if a little bland at times and enjoyed poking gentle fun at the comfortable existence we all took for granted, which then of course never materialized

this show makes me nostalgic for a past that never happened