Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I think people should be able to watch what they want and if someone doesn’t like it they can go pound sand!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
is that what the kids call masturbation these days

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I watched a lot of Saturday morning and syndicated cartoons in the ‘80s and ‘90s. Whoops! I watched anime.

Then I watched a lot of Rankin-Bass movies like The Hobbit, The Flight of Dragons, and The Last Unicorn. Dang! I watched more anime.

I watch anime.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Annie Mae

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I don't know how guys who don't watch anime can date. Like, what would you even talk to girls about if not anime? lmao

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

There was a time long ago when it was known as “Japanimation” and the section of the video store was known as such. Those were the days.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

kntfkr posted:

I don't know how guys who don't watch anime can date. Like, what would you even talk to girls about if not anime? lmao

Just talk to them about the Onceler.

And, once things get hot and heavy and personal, ask them their feelings about the Greedler.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

kntfkr posted:

candles and skincare

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

pretty soft girl posted:

This is my first anime and now that I'm almost done with it it might be my last, frankly I don't want to ruin a 1.000 batting average by risking watching a different anime that will almost assuredly suck rear end

It's starting to wear a little thin near the end though now that it's gone from "Bruce Lee Stallone Gibson does weird esoteric kung fu moves on poo poo talking assholes" to "dudes who aren't Kenshiro babbling on about God knows what and shooting laser beams at each other"

I just finished this and I was terribly concerned that it was making a last second swerve into "kenshiro you should have a romantic relationship with this girl you met as an adult when she was like, 6"

Then kenshiro was like "uh, gross, no, see y'all later I have more dudes to kung fu" and walked off into the sunset on a horse shirtless while almost every one of his theme songs played in succession which secures him as the best anime ever

Someone recommend another old anime that doesn't suck. Are golgo 13 or city hunter any good

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Can I close a thread on mobile or do I need to open my laptop?

Asking for a friend.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I watch anime, but only one anime; a rotoscoping of me railing OP's mom

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I think people should be able to watch what they want and if someone doesn’t like it they can go pound sand!

Tittyfucking this early in the morning?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Tittyfucking this early in the morning?

There’s a bad time?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Most things are bad, but sometimes things are good. Most TV is bad, but Fargo is good. Most music is bad, but Bloodywood is good. Most anime is bad, but Konosuba is good.

It's so strange.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
is king of the hill anime

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

eonwe posted:

Yes.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Who What Now posted:

I watch anime, but only one anime; a rotoscoping of me railing OP's mom

Joke’s on you :thumbsup:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

eonwe posted:

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

It’s wicked gay.

Because whenever some guy tells me they like anime, the first thing I picture is them JERKING OFF to hentai.

Totally naked. Hairy chest, but utterly smooth balls. Definitely some kind of prostate toy going in that chili hole. Hard cock getting JACKED.

Don’t force me to think about you SPANKING YOUR MONKEY!

If you watch anime, just simply don’t mention it. There are probably other reasons you shouldn’t tell people you watch anime. But having someone imagining you MASTURBATING with lots of spit and dildos should be at the top of your list.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Have you talked to your pastor about these thoughts you seem to always be having?

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as an adult instead. Mad? :smug:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Raphael used to paint naked babies and claim they were immortal supernatural beings that just happened to look like small children. However, art historians disagree as to whether Raphael's paintings can be categorized as anime.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fsmhunk posted:

I'm watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as an adult instead. Mad? :smug:
its fine as long as youre not a tortoise

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Raphael used to paint naked babies and claim they were immortal supernatural beings that just happened to look like small children. However, art historians disagree as to whether Raphael's paintings can be categorized as anime.

No, he's the one with the red gear who's cool but rude.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Excuse me but Hank is not wearing the proper outfit.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Tell that to the people who are actually making all our entertainment and trying to shove their hosed up atavistic moral values into everything.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Yaldabaoth posted:

Tell that to the people who are actually making all our entertainment and trying to shove their hosed up atavistic moral values into everything.

Me: responding to this while an open dictionary in "A" section is laying next to me.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Meme Poker Party posted:

Me: responding to this while an open dictionary in "A" section is laying next to me.

My mistake, I meant to say archaic.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Anime sucks cuz there's like 5 anime that don't have that horrible unfunny anime sense of humor.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
while I love anime, I cannot deny that it is the foundation on which modern facism has been built

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
watched some anime earlier today. owns

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
lol the new CEO of the company I work for told us all that he liked anime when he was introducing himself to the entire company. This was a white guy in his 60's by the way

sporkstand fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Jun 29, 2022

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

sporkstand posted:

lol the new CEO of the company I work for told us all that he liked anime when he was introducing himself to the entire company. This is a white guy in his 60's by the way

looking forward to working with you :nyoron:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
This thread is now about telling people what anime you watch

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I watch Vinland Saga. P good.

Malaqweb
Apr 19, 2011

Dave Coulier 2099
I’ve never heard of “anime”

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

HENTAI

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Amino acids are the building blocks of life

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

someone recommend a reasonably classy hentai please

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

someone recommend a reasonably classy hentai please
turn off your monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
One of the most popular animes in the past few years was one saying genocide is good because of rape