Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Imagine willingly tuning in to a show to watch his little rat face

i watched it because the dad was funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Futanari Damacy posted:

Malcom in the Middle had its moments but overall I was never a fan of shows where economic privation is played as a joke. Haha, he's smart, but his potential will be wasted because of his circumstances! :newlol:

I knew people like this who's lives didn't turn out the way they should have simply by virtue of being born into a poor family and not having the opportunities to reach that potential. So seeing that in the show was more depressing than funny because of just how relatable it was

ha ha shut up

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Futanari Damacy posted:

Malcom in the Middle had its moments but overall I was never a fan of shows where economic privation is played as a joke. Haha, he's smart, but his potential will be wasted because of his circumstances! :newlol:

I knew people like this who's lives didn't turn out the way they should have simply by virtue of being born into a poor family and not having the opportunities to reach that potential. So seeing that in the show was more depressing than funny because of just how relatable it was

Very, very, very few people ever reach their potential, to the point where it's pretty much part of the human condition, like knowing you're going to die someday. It is indeed a bit tragic when you think about it but if it's something you can't come to terms with you might as well blow your brains out right now because chances are none of us are going to make it. Life's just about giving it your best shot and seeing what happens.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

poo poo's gettin dark man

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

It's a hard thing to find examples of since it's more of a vibe than anything but one of them is how often Frankie Muniz and Lindsay Lohan seem to default to this kind of "perturbed" expression.

TBF Lindsay Lohan was only in like 4 or 5 major, non-Disney channel movies before poo poo started going sideways for her. Kinda sad that she ended up getting roped into that mid-late 2000s crowd who built their fame entirely off appearing in celebrity gossip scandals, but it seems like her family was one of those that didn't care how hosed up their kid got, as long as they got famous.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Frankie Pooniz

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dude has permanent mud butt.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

istewart posted:

TBF Lindsay Lohan was only in like 4 or 5 major, non-Disney channel movies before poo poo started going sideways for her. Kinda sad that she ended up getting roped into that mid-late 2000s crowd who built their fame entirely off appearing in celebrity gossip scandals, but it seems like her family was one of those that didn't care how hosed up their kid got, as long as they got famous.

I really liked Mean Girls and thought she did a fantastic job in it

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
She also gave a "fully loaded" performance in, that's right, box office smash Herbie: Fully Loaded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Private Cumshoe posted:

She also gave a "fully loaded" performance in, that's right, box office smash Herbie: Fully Loaded

Ha! I was going to mention the Herbie movie as well but could not for the life of me remember the name. That one was pretty good too