Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?
This is the worst Fuhrerbunker ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
What was up with that shot of him standing outside? Was that the same building? It looking liked it had a giant loving fist-statue mounted outside.

He really is a bond villain.

ShortStack
Jan 16, 2006

tinystax
Oh, America and Britain bombed his house, that's why it's hosed up.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Rkelly posted:

We can not hinder this country from these greasy cats and rats. lol lol lol.

This guy is so loving nuts.

In his minds they are literal greasy cats and rats that always dart out of his line of sight when he tried to look directly at them.

Jamsque
May 31, 2009
Surely he is giving away his location to the millions of people in his country that want to see him dead?

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
Man he is PISSED.

Ace Oliveira
Dec 27, 2009

"I wonder if there is beer on the sun."
Wasn't he just blaming the Italians a few minutes ago? Now he's blaming the United States and the United Kingdom. He belongs on an mental institution, not in charge of a country.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
He really hates big beards.

RunningOnEmpty
Nov 1, 2005
Because I work hard for the money...bitch.
He's lost it. None of it makes sense.

leppo
Jul 12, 2003
Come on CIA drop a bomb on him.

pincky
Oct 28, 2010
As to his location

quote:

Brian Whitaker, the Guardian's former Middle East editor, has posted a comment below the line explaining why Muammar Gaddafi chose the location he did for his video message last night.

Gaddafi's video does look weird but he's just making the point that he is in Tripoli. The building behind him is his family house - the one that was bombed by the US under President Reagan. It's in the middle of an army camp and is now kept as a kind of museum. I have been there and I have a photo of it.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

He's giving the same line as Mubarak "I'll die on my countries soil", guess he's got a stroke coming in his future too.

KillerKatten
Oct 26, 2010
Poor translator simultranslanting (or whatever its called) that crazy stream of words...

Tarnek
Nov 4, 2009
This makes his son's speech seem reasonable and wise in comparison.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
It's Cartoonish, the guy is an absolute loon, holy crap. it's all the crazy dictator stereotypes put together in one.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
I'm at the airport and can barely hear what he's saying. Can anyone give a transcript or summary of what he's saying?

Gelf
Oct 1, 2005

Wake up and smell the psychosis!\

Globo-Corp posted:

What was up with that shot of him standing outside? Was that the same building? It looking liked it had a giant loving fist-statue mounted outside.

He really is a bond villain.

He seems to be standing at the front door of a building that's been badly damaged, it looks like he is in a bunker as the camera is zoomed in.
But the statue at the front of the building, is a giant fist crushing a fighter jet.

Pretty loving badass bond villain levels of crazy like you said

Banano
Jan 10, 2005
Soiled Meat
Hallucination tablets :supaburn:

Ace Oliveira
Dec 27, 2009

Hahahahaha, look at that loving statue. It's like something outta Mussolini's Italy.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^
I can't tell if the camera guy is trying to give away his location when he zooms out and shows other stuff? That would be amazing.

ShortStack
Jan 16, 2006

tinystax

pincky posted:

As to his location

Okay, that makes more sense now. Still a nutbag though!

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Gaddafi reminds me of a tramp that's been drinking meths and cough mixture cocktails for too long.

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender

Al-Saqr posted:

It's Cartoonish, the guy is an absolute loon, holy crap. it's all the crazy dictator stereotypes put together in one.

Considering how long he's been around, he probably inspired most of our crazy dictator sterotypes.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Aw, he thinks Great Britain is a superpower, along with the US, that's a nice compliment.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^

Znorps! posted:

I'm at the airport and can barely hear what he's saying. Can anyone give a transcript or summary of what he's saying?

It's very hard to follow because the translators voice kind of blends with his. Basically just super angry rants against everyone else in the world and the protesters though.

RunningOnEmpty
Nov 1, 2005
Because I work hard for the money...bitch.
Wait, he thinks his people have been drugged. They are running riot and killing each other because they are high, or something.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

IM_DA_DECIDER posted:

Considering how long he's been around, he probably inspired most of our crazy dictator sterotypes.

I'm actually legitimately surprised he isn't waving a gun around as he speaks.

Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to
These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

He sounded like he was about to burst into patriotic tears when I tuned into the stream.

This guy is nuts.

Jamsque
May 31, 2009
Was that other image supposed to be a pro-Gadaffi rally? I counted about six people who looked thoroughly bored and unenthusiastic.

Namarrgon
Dec 23, 2008

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
I can't decipher anything he's trying to say.

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
Is he actually that drat incoherent or is AJ trying to make him look even loonier by hiring the worst translator they could find?

Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?

Znorps! posted:

Go to the airport bar and ask the drunkest man there to explain why people hate him and why his wife left him.

It will be the same basic idea as Ghaddafi's speech.

Jamsque
May 31, 2009

IM_DA_DECIDER posted:

Is he actually that drat incoherent or is AJ trying to make him look even loonier by hiring the worst translator they could find?

I think the translator is doing the best he can to translate the incoherent ramblings of an enraged maniac.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

RunningOnEmpty posted:

Wait, he thinks his people have been drugged. They are running riot and killing each other because they are high, or something.

:420: Revolution is the strongest of drugs :420:

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know

Znorps! posted:

"Batshit rambling insanity" is about as accurate of a summary as you're going to get.

Jamsque
May 31, 2009
He's making up for the brevity of his speech yesterday by shouting his rear end off today. No sign of slowing yet.

Ace Oliveira
Dec 27, 2009

Slantedfloors posted:

This is the worst Fuhrerbunker ever.

Too right, it looks like a basement. I thought a mad dictator like him would do better.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Instead of mercenaries he should have got a procession of brightly coloured floats with dancers, pumping out loud dance music, and turned it in to a giant carnival.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^

IM_DA_DECIDER posted:

I don't know the language but I can tell this is a guy drat near in hysterics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Jamsque posted:

Was that other image supposed to be a pro-Gadaffi rally? I counted about six people who looked thoroughly bored and unenthusiastic.

Yes. That one guy looked like it was all he could do just to give a half-hearted fist pump.

• Locked thread