Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

There are mark thieves among us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

bubbles depo
Jul 25, 2006

doot doot!
Standing next to Serenity for a few minutes, I got all of this.

For anyone interested: Serenity has called me/all goons ISIS terrorists for my horrible crimes of standing near him. Also, he thinks the ULTIMATE WEAPON for fighting back against us is renaming his fleet "Nerds of prey I must be gay" or "Nerds of prey we troll to play". I keep begging him to go back to that first one, since it's such a perfect advertisement for me, but he has me on ignore.

quote:

[Local] Serenity@Renner-swg: and you again cant stop can you

[Local] Serenity@Renner-swg: its ok many of instance here good luck nerds of prey /meantal dental

[Zone #69] Serenity@Renner-swg: even with this event im still getting non stopped trolled by mental dental and nerds of prey im getting sick of it

[Zone] Serenity@Renner-swg: on me non stop no matter where i go same person

[Zone #12] Serenity@Renner-swg: nerds of prey dental a bunch of non stop cyberbully trolls need to be disbanded from the game

[Local] Serenity@Renner-swg: the only way your finding me is you hack the game nerds of prey

[Local] Serenity@Renner-swg: go to my home ill be more then happy to meet you and stop this non stop trolling cyberharassement

[Local] Serenity@Renner-swg: bingo on rcord

[Local] Serenity@Renner-swg: \got you

[Local] Serenity@Renner-swg: let do anothe rhmm

[Local] Serenity@Renner-swg: and again there with in moment not on my freids list they have hacked the game

[Local] Serenity@Renner-swg: all i need

[Local] Serenity@Renner-swg: later troll

Serenity's first death threat (that I know of), and it was directed at little ol' me. :bigtran:

I said nothing, I just followed him every time he switched zones, since he's not on anon, and he always has to say something in zone chat.

bubbles depo fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Dec 9, 2015

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

bubbles depo posted:

Also, he thinks the ULTIMATE WEAPON for fighting back against us is renaming his fleet "Nerds of prey I must be gay" or "Nerds of prey we troll to play".

Come now, I'm sure that must sting for the heterosexuals in NoP. I'm sure there are some?

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

18 Character Limit posted:

I also must get in on this wiki thing. User: 18CL. Please and thanks.

caleramaen posted:

I would also like wiki permissions, user name is caleramaen.

You're both in.

MikeJF posted:

Come now, I'm sure that must sting for the heterosexuals in NoP. I'm sure there are some?

Any NoP heterosexuals please report in for mandatory sexuality realignment training with Ludicro's manly men.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
Hey idiots. The thing on the wiki where it says real name don't actually write your real name, that's just there because we're too lazy to change it.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President

MikeJF posted:

Hey, heterosexuals are welcome in our fleet. We haven't had any join yet, but we welcome them all the same.

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Morglon posted:

Hey idiots. The thing on the wiki where it says real name don't actually write your real name, that's just there because we're too lazy to change it.

But how else would we have known that Adolf Hitler registered three separate accounts?

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.
gently caress that, keep putting your real name in. We need to get as much information as we can for those chinese EC spammers.

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

[05/28/2016 12:40:42 AM] Pulse: don't stir up my
personal drama, please

Morglon posted:

Link me to the thing. Ill add my Real Name.

Edit: Nevermind, found it... my real name was added long ago.

Rahhmi fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Dec 9, 2015

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

To maintain opsec, we will now be adding the two new fields of "SSN" and "Mother's Maiden Name" to wiki profiles. Please do your best to adjust to the new protocols promptly.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

I'm announcing a new wiki contest. Put your credit card numbers and CCV in the appropriate field. If a single digit of those numbers is the lucky one, you win a prize.

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Just checked out the winter starbase ornament. When did they scale those down by like 5000% because I remember it being huge and obnoxious.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Korgan posted:

I'm announcing a new wiki contest. Put your credit card numbers and CCV in the appropriate field. If a single digit of those numbers is the lucky one, you win a prize.

Done! What's the prize, my man?

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

MikeJF posted:

I'm straight but also old so it probably doesn't count any more - I can disgust both young ladies and men with my flabby grey body.

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

Ratzap posted:

I'm straight but also old so it probably doesn't count any more - I can disgust both young ladies and men with my flabby grey body.

If the internet has taught me anything, it doesn't matter what your body type is, someone out there wants to gently caress you.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Technical Analysis posted:

If the internet has taught me anything, it doesn't matter what your body type is, someone out there wants to gently caress you.

Chances are in costume wlth a broomhandle.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Knowing the sort of things Chumbly (EU tanks) posts, it wouldn't surprise me but I doubt I'd be up for it. Then again, a lot of the darker internet places find consent a rather amusing/outmoded concept anyway. :stonk:

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

Ratzap posted:

Knowing the sort of things Chumbly (EU tanks) posts, it wouldn't surprise me but I doubt I'd be up for it. Then again, a lot of the darker internet places find consent a rather amusing/outmoded concept anyway. :stonk:

Your silence is consent. ~Xean~

bubbles depo
Jul 25, 2006

doot doot!

Your silence is consent. ~Xean~

I must have missed this among the many chapters of goonfuckery. Did Xean REALLY say that somewhere?

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

DonDoodles posted:

Done! What's the prize, my man?

Freedom from your earthly burdens which brings you closer to enlightenment.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

bubbles depo posted:

I must have missed this among the many chapters of goonfuckery. Did Xean REALLY say that somewhere?

When he cunningly revealed the admin spy in his channel.

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9681933

Buy an R&D pack, have a miniscule chance to get an Elachi Sheshar. Starts tomorrow at 9AM PST.

Shalhavet fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Dec 9, 2015

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Shalhavet posted:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9681933

Buy an R&D pack, get an Elachi Sheshar. Starts tomorrow at 9AM PST.

get that OR 10 lobi. Lets see the drop rates on those :negative:

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
They're bullying people with speech impediments by giving them a ship that you can't pronounce without lisping.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

They're bullying people with speech impediments by giving them a ship that you can't pronounce without lisping.

Sheshar shills Zen by the sea shore.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Axe-man posted:

get that OR 10 lobi. Lets see the drop rates on those :negative:

1/100

DataDyne
Oct 6, 2005

Happy as a birb can be.

Surely you mean 50/50, It either drops, or it doesn't. Xean logic.

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

That's kinda cool, they got practically impossible to find lately.

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

I want the sheshar but I don't feel like jumping through hoops or otherwise playing the skinner box.

Does that mean I beat STO?

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Thought it was closer to 1/125? But yeah somewhere around there. It's pretty lovely odds.

Mondian posted:

That's kinda cool, they got practically impossible to find lately.
It's still hilarious that they've never re-run the Bulwark promo too. What are the few still around up to now, 2B?

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Asimo posted:

It's still hilarious that they've never re-run the Bulwark promo too. What are the few still around up to now, 2B?

Yeah, its the only ship we're not giving out this year, because the only quotes I could get for it were some ridiculous poo poo around the 2B mark and gently caress that and/or giving away my private stock.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
you owe me dynov

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

hakimashou posted:

you owe me dynov

im doing this for you

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002