Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

If we were all of those things, whose fault would it be? Surely not the people who raised us 🤔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I didn't know Jim Rob's wife or who she was as a person or anything, so I'm not glad she's dead.

I am, however, hoping that Jim is feeling more loneliness and despair than he's ever felt in his life. He loving deserves it. gently caress Jim Rob and gently caress these Freepers I've been following for time to time for 15 years.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

They already feel constant loneliness and despair. It hasn’t changed them.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Icon Of Sin posted:

If we were all of those things, whose fault would it be? Surely not the people who raised us 🤔

Learn to take responsiblity you loving millenial!!!

Merica
Jan 28, 2009

Icon Of Sin posted:

Typical millennial looking for a handout from their parents. Should have raised yourself instead of being dependent on mommy and daddy.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I'm the people born 1945-65 who were in foxholes during the Korean War

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
“These drat pampered millennials are soft and weak. They’re nothing like the previous generations who were willing and able to sacrifice for the greater good. It’s sad! Now let me tell you why I refuse to wear a mask during a global pandemic...”

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Lmao boomers pulling the “kids these days” card is hilarious. At least it made sense when the silent generation pulled it, they had nazis and the worst recession of all time, boomers reaped the rewards and then proceeded to sow nazis and recession 2.0 for x, millennials and zoomers.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Lmao boomers pulling the “kids these days” card is hilarious. At least it made sense when the silent generation pulled it, they had nazis and the worst recession of all time, boomers reaped the rewards and then proceeded to sow nazis and recession 2.0 for x, millennials and zoomers.

Seriously though: You are born and come of age in what is largely recognized as the golden age of American prosperity, and then have the gall to call other generations spoiled? :fuckoff:

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Republican hatred of Biden feels so performative and half-hearted.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Ague Proof posted:

Much like democrat love of him.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Captain Monkey posted:

Much like democrat love of him.

Stop trying to start slap fights pls.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Ague Proof posted:

It just isn’t the same without a Hillary or Obama to hate. They’ll try and do the same with Kamala but it just won’t hit home as hard as with Hillary

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Stop trying to start slap fights pls.

I mean it’s true, Biden’s blandness even effects Fredo

Thoth!
Apr 28, 2014

nah posted:

It just isn’t the same without a Hillary or Obama to hate. They’ll try and do the same with Kamala but it just won’t hit home as hard as with Hillary

They'll just label 'em as communists. Reagan could descend from the heavens, held aloft by bald eagles and draped in the Confederate flag, and anoint Biden as king of Republicans, and itd change nothing.

Or is Reagan already a communist?

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
These folks are so caught up in his cult and good-old-days fallacy that they still usually praise him, but I have seen a couple of freepers through the years suggest he was too left for them, usually before getting the zot.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean it’s true, Biden’s blandness even effects Fredo

Yes, but no one was being enthusiastic about Biden here last I looked, so the post was basically "Biden sux! Anybudy wanna fight about it!?!" This thread is for laughing at freep insanity, not looking for random libs to start flame wars with.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Yes, but no one was being enthusiastic about Biden

That was literally my point. There was no attempt at a flame war. I think you misunderstood my intent, friend. There's no need to be mad online.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Warmachine posted:

Seriously though: You are born and come of age in what is largely recognized as the golden age of American prosperity, and then have the gall to call other generations spoiled? :fuckoff:

:freep: i'll have you know we boomers won duby dubya too! :freep:

There are actually freepers on the Memorial page who were old enough to be WW2 vets. Imagine being born in the 1920s and ending your days posting on freep.

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that

Ague Proof posted:

He's a white man, after all, so they can't tap into the full well of their hatred. If he kicks it and Kamala assumes the office, then they'll be able to open their BLACK and WOMAN (and the new shiny INDIAN) hatred reserves.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Where are my Georgia certification tears.

Also later tonight will be AZ tears.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Telsa Cola posted:

They seem to be ignoring it, I looked earlier

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

VitalSigns posted:

They seem to be ignoring it, I looked earlier

At this point any outrage from Freep about the election being super-mega-for-sure-100%-we-checked-again Called is indistinguishable from their average friday outrage. Which is how they act when they hear a food service employee speak in spanish or a TV commercial with a gay couple in it

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Telsa Cola posted:

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3908091/

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3908078/posts

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Georgia:

quote:

Is Trump sunk without Georgia, or are there enough contested states left?

3 posted on 11/20/2020, 4:39:13 PM by Sans-Culotte (11/3-11/4/2020 - The USA became a banana republic.)

quote:

There are plenty of contested states left, but the Georgia fraud is so blatant and massive that it is unthinkable (imho) that the US Supreme Court will let it slide.

8 posted on 11/20/2020, 4:41:49 PM by cgbg ( Remember 1876--we _can_ do this!--Biden--Office of the Prisoner-Elect)

quote:

They asked the Kraken, she said, “No!”

4 posted on 11/20/2020, 4:40:36 PM by Pilgrim's Progress (http://www.baptistbiblebelievers.com/BYTOPICS/tabid/335/Default.aspx D)

No contact with reality detected.

quote:

My understanding is that once they certify, Georgians can sue. I’m up for a class action.

14 posted on 11/20/2020, 4:43:46 PM by LilFarmer

Ah, a lawsuit! The one method not yet tried.

quote:

BRian KEMP isa DIRTY jerk,

22 posted on 11/20/2020 3:51:31 PM PST by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

Hi, Ann! What happened to your capitalization?

quote:

LOL... i’m visualizing this political cartoon where the GA governor is sitting at his desk, pen in hand over paper, saying “I must follow the law... and certify...” while Trump, Powell, and Guliani are standing behind him with handcuffs whispering to each other... “Just wait for him to sign”.

32 posted on 11/20/2020, 4:57:02 PM by Safrguns

quote:

Like Pilot, washing his hands and calling himself innocent.

But in Kemp’s place, certifying what he knows to be fraud only serves to add to his indictment as a player in the coup attempt.

34 posted on 11/20/2020, 4:58:42 PM by Grimmy (equivocation is but the first step along the road to capitulation)

*condemns Jesus to death, flies into LAX*

quote:

isn’t it a felony to certify a fraudulent election?
Yes it is a felony and like any crime it has to happen first. And better a Republican be the first domino. I hope.

35 posted on 11/20/2020, 4:59:12 PM by Fairhairedboy (MAGA)

quote:

It was still on Rudy's map as of yesterday.

40 posted on 11/20/2020, 5:01:25 PM by McGruff (We shall not go quietly into the night. We will not surrender without a fight.

quote:

Trump has 3 paths to victory even if he lost every state that is contested.
1. The law suits show a fraud.
2. actual law enforcement does their job. Either local or federal. start arresting criminals. Believe it or not there is a good chance for this
3. contested election passing the due dates forces a vote by the legislators

57 posted on 11/20/2020, 5:35:47 PM by Steve Van Doorn (*in my best Eric Cartman voice* 'I love you, guys')

quote:

With the lawsuits, Georgia still has a very good chance of going for Trump.

However, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin would be plenty enough and they are swinging to Trump.

Lots snd lots of avenues for Trump.

63 posted on 11/20/2020, 6:01:26 PM by Meatspace

They really, really think they still have this in the bag.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Man, living with such delusions about reality must be so relaxing. Everything falls into place, all bad things are hoaxes and if things absolutely don't go the way you wish they were unlawfully shifted by shadow organizations who try to hide that you're always right.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

They keep using that word, “blatant”

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Ah so that's going to be the mental defense as the states certify the elections. Trump is letting them do it so he can bust all the governors when he releases the kracken.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

VitalSigns posted:

Ah so that's going to be the mental defense as the states certify the elections. Trump is letting them do it so he can bust all the governors when he releases the kracken.

Is arresting the governors happening before or after he takes down the satanic pedophile cabal (aka the entire Democratic party)?

Just wondering what the timeline is

Thoth!
Apr 28, 2014
I cannot loving wait to see some hot freep takes on Biden trying to crowdfund his transition :allears:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Thoth! posted:

I cannot loving wait to see some hot freep takes on Biden trying to crowdfund his transition :allears:

Appropriate given his stance on M4A.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Thoth! posted:

If he was actually crowdfunding it that might be a good thing, it looks more like he actually already funded it by selling himself and now he just wants to steal free money from poor people and pretend they'll get some voice or something.

Thoth!
Apr 28, 2014

pseudanonymous posted:

If he was actually crowdfunding it that might be a good thing, it looks more like he actually already funded it by selling himself and now he just wants to steal free money from poor people and pretend they'll get some voice or something.

Oh gently caress yeah, it's all incredibly transparent grift. Anything freep comes up with will be less depressing than this reality.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
BREAKING NEWS: Don Jr tests positive for coronavirus and is in quarantine: Trump's son becomes latest in the president's inner circle to get infected

quote:

To: Alter Kaker
God bless him and heal him, in Jesus Name.

7 posted on 11/20/2020, 3:30:36 PM by left that other site (If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all. (Isaiah 7:9))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Even after all the evidence that the tests are crap, we’re still assuming that “positive test” means sickness.

And no one noticing that it’s just Repubs getting these “positive tests”.

smh.

We’re treated like idiot cattle because we behave like idiot cattle.

18 posted on 11/20/2020, 3:38:42 PM by Grimmy (equivocation is but the first step along the road to capitulation)
:bahgawd: I got it and it was fine!

quote:

The media and the communists (yes, I know that’s redundant) have hyped COVID so much that its now perceived on the same level with the black plague and ebola. It isn’t and not anywhere near close. It has a 99+% survival rate for most of us. Even this 70-year old freeper survived it.
I’ll admit it wasn’t fun, but no where was it near life-threatening. This hype is done for pure political BS reasons.

12 posted on 11/20/2020, 3:33:10 PM by lgjhn23 (Libs are a virus.....the DemoVirus!!)

quote:

I had it about a month ago, and Covid is just what I expected, a non-event, pushed by the media as a godsend to the Democrats.

28 posted on 11/20/2020, 3:46:59 PM by allwrong57

quote:

BREAKING!!!

[yawn]

The Wuhon flu is everywhere - everyone has been exposed to it.
People who get tested a lot will eventually test positive.

The quarantine is pointless except for scoring PC points....
He will get better after experiencing little if any symptoms.

Why is this even a story?

In other news, the pope is catholic

33 posted on 11/20/2020, 3:53:43 PM by enumerated

quote:

Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests checks for germs or anything that is growing in your noise it's never meant for this. They're also upping the number of cycles (adding protein and heating) which causes false positives.
These tests are meaningless and must end

40 posted on 11/20/2020, 4:07:15 PM by Steve Van Doorn (*in my best Eric Cartman voice* 'I love you, guys')

quote:

The guy maybe has a cold. BFD!

ML/NJ

41 posted on 11/20/2020, 4:07:34 PM by ml/nj

These exchanges get increasingly unhinged. Zotwatch out for CharleysPride

quote:

To: ConservativeInPA; CharleysPride
He’s a complete troll. Look at it’s posting history. He’s a COVID alarmist.

54 posted on 11/20/2020 4:30:33 PM PST by snarkytart
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: snarkytart; ConservativeInPA; CharleysPride
China Flu alarmist AND believes Biten WON the election!!

Unreal, to see this combo, here.

Telling Don Jr to focus on washing his hands??? Seriously?

To follow his ‘daddy’??? Sounds like this troll has Trump issues. It’s PRESIDENT TRUMP, to you, Charley.

So, you’re saying President Trump being President for four more years is a conspiracy theory? Spoken like a CNN hack. Oh, they broadcast fake CV fearper news, when NOT bashing PRESIDENT Trump, so....there’s that, too.

62 posted on 11/20/2020 4:41:48 PM PST by Jane Long (Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 54 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Jane Long
Now, don’t get Short with me, Jane!

(Sorry, couldn’t resist)

And yes, I do take Covid and the 260K dead Americans seriously. And reality, too for that matter.

65 posted on 11/20/2020 4:47:43 PM PST by CharleysPride (Triton 2038!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 62 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: CharleysPride
I’m sorry you believe those fake China Flu numbers, Charley.

They died WITH Covid....as likely just about everyone in the country has either had it, or has previous Coronavirus in their system.

They’re spinning these HIGHLY inaccurate tests out to 40....when even your hero Dr FRAUDci warned, months ago, that they shouldn’t be spun past 30, to get an accurate reading. The tests have been proven faulty, time after time.

Have you noticed that the regular flu numbers have all but disappeared, this season? Hmmmmm. (Hint: this is where their “second” wave is likely coming from.)

2+2 = HOAX

67 posted on 11/20/2020 4:53:50 PM PST by Jane Long (Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 65 | View Replies ]

quote:

It can really be summed up in 4 words..It’s the flu bro!

72 posted on 11/20/2020 5:32:58 PM PST by Boardwalk (Lets)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 67 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: CharleysPride
Ok, Charley....you’ve proven you are definitely a troll.

You won’t answer the simple questions....

Are the China Flu numbers pure BS/Hoax?

Is saying that President Trump going be President for FOUR MORE YEARS a conspiracy theory?

You’ve said as much/the same on this and other threads.

Game over, Charley.

DU is calling....they’re missing their...um....you!

96 posted on 11/20/2020 6:21:38 PM PST by Jane Long (Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 93 | View Replies ]

quote:

You are regressing and yelling again, Jane, take a dee—err, long pause for breath and you will feel okay and we’ll unpack your arguments..

Actually, there is nothing to respond, but that was a bang-up job you did of recycling old lines from other posters!

Maybe you can try to compose some of your own next time.

But, since simple math poses a challenge to you, and you can’t even admit that 2+2 IS 4, I kind of doubt it.

I am curious though— what color is the sky in your world?

99 posted on 11/20/2020 6:31:22 PM PST by CharleysPride (Triton 2038!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 96 | View Replies ]

PhallicPhalanges
Jun 9, 2015

Her navel is all time musky... Bt look at her face... Her face makes my ROD wakes
These people trying to explain PCR is hilarious

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Freep: 2+2 = HOAX

Freepers are really knocking it out park lately.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Thoth! posted:

Oh gently caress yeah, it's all incredibly transparent grift. Anything freep comes up with will be less depressing than this reality.

Who's funding the transition without the GSA funds, and where's the donor money going if not the transition?

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

chitoryu12 posted:

Who's funding the transition without the GSA funds, and where's the donor money going if not the transition?

Its going to the transition. According to the Presidential Transition Act, funds are paid by the GSA and also can be raised through private donations.

Thoth!
Apr 28, 2014

chitoryu12 posted:

Sorry, shouldn't of been an rear end. This isn't the thread for this, I'll take the L and shut up.

Edit:autocorrect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Freep, January 21st: Trump is just letting Biden be President so he'll be really surprised when the hammer comes down!

PhallicPhalanges posted:

These people trying to explain PCR is hilarious
PCR = Purge Christian Republicans, proof that it's a deep state plot :freep: