Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
"I just want to play Guild Wars" - AotC 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat
Bah Humbug! But do enjoy yourselves with the fanfics. Make sure they don't bribe or coerce some filthy ERP deviant to ghost write it for them.

RescueFreak
Sep 8, 2013

I am bad at screenshots and ship dress up.

http://imgur.com/a/GxMT1

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.

Once again, I will not be able to show up. gently caress work.

Edit: ONE DAY, I'LL BE ABLE TO SHOW UP

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

"Enjoy" a selection of pubbie bios I've harvested over the course of the last week

These two were clearly one person multiboxing, when I presented them with a musical friendship orb one ran away, stopped and then the other one ran away and stopped.

I guarantee this guy has strong opinions about disco balls.

Brotherhood of the Sword Elite generates strong emotions.

DataDyne
Oct 6, 2005

Happy as a birb can be.
I did a christmas themed entry for the Starship Barbie competition, It's hard to find a tree shaped ship but I think I did well with what I had. Shame I had no star or angel I could put at the top.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

DataDyne posted:

I did a christmas themed entry for the Starship Barbie competition, It's hard to find a tree shaped ship but I think I did well with what I had. Shame I had no star or angel I could put at the top.

Use the Iconian deflector. drat it you're bad at this.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Northerneye
Oct 28, 2013
Definitely not ME2 armour at all.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten
I noticed some pubbies had mirror-like stripes on some of their ships. Is there a skin that grants that, or is it an effect from the terran shield (UGH) or something?

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Depends on the ship? A few of them have actual mirror skins (though most of them are the old style yellow one... I think the only one with the current red is the Mirror Guardian from that charity thing a few weeks back), but I suspect most are just using various ship skin customization options. They drastically expanded the color palette a while back, and there's several patterns that include stripes across the saucer and such.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

Asimo posted:

Depends on the ship? A few of them have actual mirror skins (though most of them are the old style yellow one... I think the only one with the current red is the Mirror Guardian from that charity thing a few weeks back), but I suspect most are just using various ship skin customization options. They drastically expanded the color palette a while back, and there's several patterns that include stripes across the saucer and such.

I couldn't seem to find the option that put stripes across the Presidio. Maybe I'll try again later if I give a crap.

Lorak
Apr 7, 2009

Well, there goes the Hall of Fame...

wdarkk posted:

I couldn't seem to find the option that put stripes across the Presidio. Maybe I'll try again later if I give a crap.
Orion coloration scheme does that, I think, as does a few others.

Lorak fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Dec 13, 2015

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
I heard we were having a Christmas Star shortage, so I headed over to Deep Space G047-C to lend a hand.

Stonewalljack
Oct 29, 2008
Does all hands on deck reduce timers on clickies such as the iconian 4pc?

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

It shouldn't in theory, but this is Cryptic so who knows. :geno:

Rahhmi
Aug 18, 2015

GO WEEDJI!

[05/28/2016 12:40:42 AM] Pulse: don't stir up my
personal drama, please

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Northerneye posted:

Definitely not ME2 armour at all.

Right, it's clearly Ned Flanders' ski suit.

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Hey all you nerds that submitted screenshot stuff, go post them in the official forums thread.

Northerneye
Oct 28, 2013

Unguided posted:

Right, it's clearly Ned Flanders' ski suit.

If only Ned Flanders had a black hole gun to go with that ski suit. He would be prepared for anything.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Stupid deadly Flanders

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

This and the quality moderation of the Wesley Xmas thread are all points in his favour.

Northerneye
Oct 28, 2013

Aleth posted:

This and the quality moderation of the Wesley Xmas thread are all points in his favour.

Indeed.

CrushedWill
Sep 27, 2012

Stand it like a man... and give some back
Are the STO login servers having issues or should I point my wagging finger at my ISP?

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Reman skin in Azure looks spiffy.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Yes I have been watching JJTrek, why do you ask?

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Ludicro posted:

Yes I have been watching JJTrek, why do you ask?

Is that the Avenger? Man, it's a pity how horrific the T6 hull looks.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

I actually kind of like it. Or parts of it anyway. If you throw on the straight fleet pylons instead of the Arbiter ones the thing is practically two-dimensional. The parts kitbash pretty well with the Avenger saucer and engines too.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I don't hate all of it. I would actually dig the body if not for the deflector.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I don't think the Arbiter and Avenger parts mix together well. That seems to be a trend with newer ships.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
if any sto goons have one of the cheaper star citizen ships and might want to part with it let me know

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

hakimashou posted:

if any sto goons have one of the cheaper star citizen ships and might want to part with it let me know

Man you know they read this thread, don't throw that out there if you are doing a long con!

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Defiance Industries posted:

I don't hate all of it. I would actually dig the body if not for the deflector.

It's the deflector that I meant by horrific.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRVD32rnzOw

CAN'T STAND IT
ANOTHER PLANET

bubbles depo
Jul 25, 2006

doot doot!

Best part of the trailer has been the Star Trek nerds whining about it.

The last Star Wars trailer spawned shitloads of reaction videos full of excited and happy people, some of them openly weeping. This trailer? Complaining.

Star Trek fans are the worst.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

bubbles depo posted:

Best part of the trailer has been the Star Trek nerds whining about it.

The last Star Wars trailer spawned shitloads of reaction videos full of excited and happy people, some of them openly weeping. This trailer? Complaining.

Star Trek fans are the worst.

Because the movies they're making now are not, in any meaningful sense, Star Trek. Just because they found one of Shatner's old toupees and stuck it on Chris Pine's head doesn't mean it's not a Fast and Furious movie masquerading as Trek.
:goonsay:

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Between the alien designs, the enemy drone thingies, and the background music, I thought someone had finally made a Star Trek vs Star Wars: the Nerdiest loving Argument Ever parody.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Kesper North posted:

Because the movies they're making now are not, in any meaningful sense, Star Trek. Just because they found one of Shatner's old toupees and stuck it on Chris Pine's head doesn't mean it's not a Fast and Furious movie masquerading as Trek.
:goonsay:

Much like this game but nobody seems to give a poo poo about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
JJ trek is an alternate universe, so it probably has even ones being bad and odd ones being good.

Or wait, no, even ones are star wars, and odd ones are farscape.

• Locked thread