Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lol nice marketing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

I'm the green penis.

The greenis.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

BONGHITZ posted:

lol nice marketing

Dude have you been hitting the bong

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS
Even though ayahuasca causes a ferocious amount of vomiting before the trip gets going, I don't think anyone in China would notice you're on drugs. Just another bout of daily food poisoning.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Escape Addict posted:

Even though ayahuasca causes a ferocious amount of vomiting before the trip gets going, I don't think anyone in China would notice you're on drugs. Just another bout of daily food poisoning.

I made some (pretty potent) weed brownies for my buddy whose maid managed to sneak a few while cleaning, she called him the next day and warned they might've gone bad

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I wish I could get some of whatever this dude's on.

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS
Tarantino said during the filming of Kill Bill that China had some seriously potent ecstasy with borderline-LSD-like visuals. They'd work six days a week and on the seventh day, roll.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Devils Affricate posted:

Dude have you been hitting the bong

hell yeah, i packed it with

收藏 分享复制链接 举报
相思根皮

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Did this already get posted? Apologies in advance for Daily Mail link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470470/Live-cats-inside-claw-machine-China.html

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

Kharnifex posted:

Did this already get posted? Apologies in advance for Daily Mail link

here's the original video off miaopai so you don't have to give them a click

https://my.mixtape.moe/axugrq.mp4

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

quote:

As the video continues, one of the cats sitting at the back was alerted. It looked scared when the claw started to move towards it.

The claw hit the neck of the white cat, but it failed to pick it up.

The cat escaped, but the cats in the machine seemed to be frightened.

The man in the video said: '(The cat is) too fat.'

lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Chinese man fails to grab American pussy.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Fatshaming cats as a way to deflect your own incompetence. Tsk tsk.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In the West it would be part of an art exhibition. In China it was a Tuesday.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

oohhboy posted:

In the West it would be part of an art exhibition. In China it was a Tuesday.

I was always a fan of the fishbowl made out of a blender, with a sign saying 'push me' on the pulse button.

It wasn't plugged in, it was a test to show that people wouldn't/would push it

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh

Haier posted:

By 2020 in the machine elf reality:

Buy this at the local herbal medicine shop with the billions of bottles full of old roots and leaves:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.13.XXi3Ek&id=544748441361&ns=1&abbucket=10#detail

Combine it with this, preferably purchased at another medicine shop:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.3.lfyPjG&id=545540912088&ns=1&abbucket=10#detail

Grind up. Measure. Boil for a bit separately in hot water. Strain. Drink the harmala first, wait 30 minutes, and then drink acacia. Lay down and have your ego death legally, because you just made Formosahuasca (Best China ayahuasca drink).

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=12190

Can someone please make this as TCM for an aunty? At least the acacia alone when brewed will give someone a trip.

Would going on a DMT in your room in a Chinese megacity throw you into some sort of hellish deadzone for 30 minutes?

This is new. They did a pretty good job of cleaning the drugs off Taobao a few years ago. Not that I've ever looked for these before. SWIM told me.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Now I'm ready to go back to China.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible

nickmeister posted:

On something traffic related, I noticed people here entirely INSIST on cutting in FRONT of pedestrians crossing the street rather than behind them. One highschool kid riding his scooter almost ran into the curb of the central divider as he made every effort possible to pass in FRONT of me. Even though I was, like, three feet from the curb by the time he finally accomplished this. IDGI.

Not just pedestrians; there are some sexy videos online of chinese people on bikes/in cars getting flattened when they try to cut in front of cement trucks and buses.

robotsinmyhead posted:

Those Great Wall pics looked awesome. I was talking with a friend about hiking the other day and I was trying to remember a story (I think I read here) about some kid meaning to hike the Great Wall and went pretty far out with like 2L of water and almost died. It's like a total wilderness after you go so far, right?

I went there a week before the national holiday last year (photos below) and it was completely vacant, and yeah the wilderness is like immediately after you climb down the steps.

Edit for bonus story: While I was on the wall I went into one of the towers and there was a chinese kid maybe aged 9-11 around a corner just pissing all over the stone floor. Literally right outside the tower are some steps to go down into the trees/woods and he could have pissed there, but a stone-floored room with no drainage makes much more sense.

LentThem fucked around with this message at 05:49 on May 5, 2017

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

LentThem posted:

Not just pedestrians; there are some sexy videos online of chinese people on bikes/in cars getting flattened when they try to cut in front of cement trucks and buses.

Hey, whatever milks your Guernsey.

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Haier posted:

By 2020 in the machine elf reality:

Buy this at the local herbal medicine shop with the billions of bottles full of old roots and leaves:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.13.XXi3Ek&id=544748441361&ns=1&abbucket=10#detail

Combine it with this, preferably purchased at another medicine shop:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.3.lfyPjG&id=545540912088&ns=1&abbucket=10#detail

Grind up. Measure. Boil for a bit separately in hot water. Strain. Drink the harmala first, wait 30 minutes, and then drink acacia. Lay down and have your ego death legally, because you just made Formosahuasca (Best China ayahuasca drink).

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=12190

Can someone please make this as TCM for an aunty? At least the acacia alone when brewed will give someone a trip.

Would going on a DMT in your room in a Chinese megacity throw you into some sort of hellish deadzone for 30 minutes?

About 20 minutes later, it hit me like a wall, and the subsequent 40 minutes were pretty horrifying, lasting, it seemed, for a few life-times. Worrisome physical effects included limb tremor and motor coordination impairment. The cognitive/psychological aspect can hardly be put into words, but here are a few remarks on what's been experienced:

- ego displacement: a sense of being controlled, on the one hand, and a sense that the visual distortions follow my emotions and intentions, on the other hand;

- profound modifications in colors and shapes;

- profound synaesthesia (bowel movements translated into sounds of childish giggling, to give you an idea);

- visions of colorful networks extending out of my body (much in the spirit of Alex Grey's paintings);

- hearing myriads of inarticulate playful voices; glossolalia (in auditory hallucinations, but also gaining control of my speech organs);

- breathing and swirling of the surfaces (bedding, etc), at times inviting for a touch or a kiss (I guess they were trying to talk to me, but we didn't quite find a common language);

- thoughts that I have killed myself by taking too much (or by bizarre acacia side effects);

- lightning-speed kaleidoscopic reviews of the behaviors and strategems that I and the people around me have engaged in over the course of my life.

40 minutes later, a rectal purge followed, after which I returned to the baseline almost immediately.

:china:

Link

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible

Pirate Radar posted:

Hey, whatever milks your Guernsey.

well what do you call 100 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean

yo this food is super weird because sometimes they'll put those maraschino cherries where the eyes would be

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

LentThem posted:

20,000 Fees Under The Sea?

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

LentThem posted:

yo this food is super weird because sometimes they'll put those maraschino cherries where the eyes would be

Legit delicious thought. I really, really miss Korean-style pigs feet with that sweet & spicy sauce and Peking Duck.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Let us English posted:

This is new. They did a pretty good job of cleaning the drugs off Taobao a few years ago. Not that I've ever looked for these before. SWIM told me.
Making a brew like that would be fine here considering that random root bark plus harmala seeds that are sold in abundance in shops and on taobao (25 RMB for 500gm), all legal and normal. I showed this to Chaoshan girl, and inspired by my horrible experience with salvia, she immediately wanted to buy it. She contacted the people in the link above for the acacia confusa and they immediately asked if she wanted to skip the puking and get straight to point, and said they can sell her pure DMT. I told her to tell them no, so they instead gave her advice that she needs to put her mind in a "sunshine place" before drinking.

I told her we can buy it another time, and she said "Why wait? I want to see the universe now!"

On a scale of 1-10, how bad is it going to be letting a petite Chinese girl who learned about psychedelics for the first time a few weeks ago, but has never tried them, drink this brew? LMAO

The recipe the shop gave her is like 5X stronger than what I have read online for 80kg men to be taking.

BCR posted:

40 minutes later, a rectal purge followed, after which I returned to the baseline almost immediately.
This is my feeling after dining out here, too.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
You are going to babysit her if she takes that stuff, right?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Video her and show her after

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

JaucheCharly posted:

You are going to babysit her if she takes that stuff, right?

simplefish posted:

Video her and show her after
Of course "yes" to both of this.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

simplefish posted:

Video her and show her and us after

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

I'm starting to think that the only basic law in China is Poe's law.

for sale
Nov 25, 2007
I AM A SHOPLIFTER
This is probably only interesting to people who are into guns or history but a historical gun channel I like got a hold of a bunch of WW2/mid century Chinese pistols and they're all just ridiculous knockoffs of european guns. Thanks to this thread I couldn't stop thinking of "chabuduo" or "no why" the whole time.

https://youtu.be/4HNaB7l2GQk

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
I got chinese medicinal cough syrup once because I didn't want the western stuff with sudafed and codeine in it, and when I looked up the ingredients it turned out it was made out of opium poppies and had morphine in it.

It was this:

http://www.jinxiang.com/product/33597.html

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Yeah cough syrup heavy with opiates is a thing in HK too

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
haw flakes are delicious

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?i...89828.47.RTsKHt

If you go through their catalog, you find knock-offs of popular shoes but, instead of the Adidas or Nike branding, you find Joe Camel.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

simplefish posted:

Yeah cough syrup heavy with opiates is a thing in HK too

I kinda wish I had a cold so I could try this out, but I haven't been sick in years.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Pull a sickie, the doc will still prescribe you like 7 packets of pills and the opiate syrup without bkinking twice

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

I'm in New Zealand, not quite that bad in terms of prescription.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Topic change I know but im in the hk central business district and i just passed an overweight man in his 40s with stubbke wearing a full, pressed, japanese sailorette/schoolgirl outfit, replete with kneesocks and pleated skirt

Like 10/10 for effort but, er...

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

simplefish posted:

Pull a sickie, the doc will still prescribe you like 7 packets of pills and the opiate syrup without bkinking twice

I had a bad cold and a "doctor" prescribed me a bunch of codeine pills, 9 of which i was supposed take at every meal :catdrugs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

simplefish posted:

Topic change I know but im in the hk central business district and i just passed an overweight man in his 40s with stubbke wearing a full, pressed, japanese sailorette/schoolgirl outfit, replete with kneesocks and pleated skirt

Like 10/10 for effort but, er...
Would? Traps are totally in vogue right now.

Bro Dad posted:

I had a bad cold and a "doctor" prescribed me a bunch of codeine pills, 9 of which i was supposed take at every meal :catdrugs:
Not making GBS threads for a month sounds like an ideal condition in China.

• Locked thread