Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Kennel has a new favorite as of 16:28 on Jul 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

I'm lookin' forward to the other nine plagues.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
https://i.imgur.com/uIcJmqC.gifv

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

So that guy was like an inch from death right? I assume our fleshy bits and molten iron don't play well together? Why is he so drat casual about it?

The Dreamer
Oct 15, 2013

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

sunken fleet posted:

So that guy was like an inch from death right? I assume our fleshy bits and molten iron don't play well together? Why is he so drat casual about it?

It kind of looks like he is turned away from it at first.

The Dreamer has a new favorite as of 20:03 on Jul 20, 2017

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Yeah he's clearly turned around, then books it the moment he sees the pile building up behind him.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Time to feed my babies!
I always wonder what it's like to be a cameraman in the WWE. Like, how hard is it to read the fight to know you have to do these crazy rear end zooms? Then there's just the control you need to make sure you do it at the right speed back and forth, like a trumpet player almost. I dunno why but this poo poo fascinates me.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I know. It would be one thing if it was scripted, but for them to do that on the fly is amazing.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

RCarr posted:

I know. It would be one thing if it was scripted, but for them to do that on the fly is amazing.

Lol

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008

sunken fleet posted:

He also can't hear anything. Mills are loud as poo poo, and he's likely wearing ear protection.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

PittTheElder posted:

Yeah he's clearly turned around, then books it the moment he sees the pile building up behind him.

I don't know that he saw it, more likely he felt the radiant heat from it and reacted.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

That whole thing is impressive, but the first bit is the best. How do you even get the ball to do a 180 like that?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Skippy McPants posted:

That whole thing is impressive, but the first bit is the best. How do you even get the ball to do a 180 like that?

English, my friend. Same principle in billiards.
You hit the ball at an angle so it has a backspin. With a lot of practice, you can get the volley into the field and bounce back to just before the net. It's a total dick move and very satisfying.

edit: Look how flat he has the paddle? He's slicing the ball so it rolls backwards across the paddle while being thrown forward just the right amount.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

I knew you could curve them, but a full U-turn like that seems hard as gently caress to pull off.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Skippy McPants posted:

I knew you could curve them, but a full U-turn like that seems hard as gently caress to pull off.

It's not as hard as it looks, ping pong balls are just air in an eggshell. Hitting it with another ball is pretty impressive though.

Pasco
Oct 2, 2010

Skippy McPants posted:

If all you wanted to be able to do was that first backspin shot, the average person could probably pull it off from pretty much zero table tennis ability with a bucket of balls and a solid day's practice.

You'd be completely useless otherwise of course, but it's not that hard.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/cCRwRpd.gifv

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

did he get a boner

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Dude should have pretended to be a cat.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Finally, the ability to stretch deer necks in a video game!

Please tell me what game this is.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

did he get a boner

There's a stain so I'm assuming dude either had to take a wicked piss or he really enjoyed that dance.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

DavidAlltheTime posted:

It looks a lot like a game jam game or experiment mid-way through being made, rather than a finished game.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Hyperlynx posted:

It looks a lot like a game jam game or experiment mid-way through being made, rather than a finished game.

Not one more brush-stroke on that masterpiece! It's DONE.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Not one more brush-stroke on that masterpiece! It's DONE.

Ha! Not that there aren't game jam games that their creators go on to publish with minimal changes. So who knows? Maybe Deer Neck Stretching Simulator is just around the corner?

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

http://i.imgur.com/aSYyEh6.mp4

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/VHQPgRh.gifv

DavidAlltheTime posted:

It seems that a twitter post is the source: https://twitter.com/NANDEMOYARUDEN/status/888292345275338753

Translation: It is a very ordinary deer game.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle Wemus posted:

did he get a boner

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

https://i.imgur.com/EK9Cajp.gifv

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

https://s1.webmshare.com/dQJ7V.webm

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
so this is one of those japanese rape games right

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

no its one of those other games where you sexually assault an anime girl

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

This reminds me: does anyone know which photoshop phriday it was with a bunch of made up video game boxes and one of them was deer orbital strike or something? There was some amazing stuff made about that game.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

The moment that poor bastard turned around his balls must have shot up into his stomach. Holy poo poo.

You would have thought he'd have felt the presence of the massive metallic super heated doom turd piling up behind him from the heat. Hell, maybe that's what prompted him to turn around.

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Anime was a mistake and anime likers should be eradicated. The only possible good that an anime titty grabbing VR simulator would have is that any cretin that buys it would spend so much time in it that they remove themselves from the gene pool and anime fandom dies off naturally.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/vYhwQOv.gifv

Av if someone wants it,

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008

Driving-across-middle-America simulator looking accurate.

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

owl_pellet posted:

Anime was a mistake and anime likers should be eradicated. The only possible good that an anime titty grabbing VR simulator would have is that any cretin that buys it would spend so much time in it that they remove themselves from the gene pool and anime fandom dies off naturally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

My teeth are so white, I've gone insane!