Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Portals
Apr 18, 2012

StarkWhite posted:

haha lmao!

thx for your valuable contribution in this, the ladies' chatting thread, where every post must be full of effort and detail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

I'm sorry I'm not living up to the standard of such posts as "I bought a blanket" and "I like clementines"

Those are super important things, though. Pick, you should be carrying your blanket around with you at all times. I should have brought more than 3 clementines to work. LIFE LESSONS.

Also that post was helpful because I would have assumed peppermint chocolate raisins are disgusting because obviously, but now I will try them!

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

chill out i think every white noise post deserves love too

also you're a funny guy boom boom dont be mad

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

I tried to take a picture for you of my cat straight-up stealing my Iberico but she was too fast. She wanted it too much.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
In the clementines that come in the little wooden boxes there is WITHOUT FAIL a moldy one at the bottom. Why is this. WHY. With all the science floating around these days you'd think one could get a box of clementines sans the lone moldy buzzkill one, but nooooo.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

detectivemonkey posted:

I tried to take a picture for you of my cat straight-up stealing my Iberico but she was too fast. She wanted it too much.

The cigar factory from Carmen is a real place but now it's a university building and the moat they built around it to keep thieves away is now populated by a bunch of cats who climb around hunting for rats and stuff

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
my neighbor has an orange tree thats got lil tiny oranges on it and i get to pick them over the summer since the tree drapes over into our yard and he cant get the lil oranges anyway
theyre super good, citrusy
and tiiiny

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I thought a clementine was an orange

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Also down the street from my parents apartment is a statue of Don Juan tenorio because that's apparently where he lived.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

boom boom boom posted:

I'm sorry I'm not living up to the standard of such posts as "I bought a blanket" and "I like clementines"

im gay

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Unironically this.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

glandmine posted:

I thought a clementine was an orange

They're the magical kind, and invariable once the season is over you buy a box and they're sour.

The moldy clementine is the price you pay for all of the good clementines. The bags don't seem to have them, but then you don't have enough.

My husband said that 3 clementines is enough. I hate him now. 1 husband for sale: Unappreciative of fruit and wifeneeds.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
that's grounds for an annulment

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Let's have hot consensual sex you hooker

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

detectivemonkey posted:

Those are super important things, though. Pick, you should be carrying your blanket around with you at all times. I should have brought more than 3 clementines to work. LIFE LESSONS.

I actually have a blanket here in the lab but it's not as fluffy :argh:

Since it's not that cozy it's only the desperation blanket for when I stay the night.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

The cigar factory from Carmen is a real place but now it's a university building and the moat they built around it to keep thieves away is now populated by a bunch of cats who climb around hunting for rats and stuff

My cat would be at the cheese factory because that's all she ever wants. Only hard Spanish cheese, though, because she has exceptional taste.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
The moldy clementines are because of science! They put the moldy ones in there to ripen the rest up.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

The moldy clementines are because of science! They put the moldy ones in there to ripen the rest up.

God, I hate learning about the food industry.

PS pls do not tell PI about cat cheese I do not want to be murdered.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

detectivemonkey posted:

God, I hate learning about the food industry.

PS pls do not tell PI about cat cheese I do not want to be murdered.

I'm pretty sure PI is the forums equivalent of grass skirted IPs who shrink heads and drink the blood of anthropologists

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
CAT NO EAT CHEESE *gesticulates wildy* OOGA BOOGA MOTHERFUCKER *throws flint spear*

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

detectivemonkey posted:

Clementine season is going to end soon and I am gorging myself in the last few weeks. I will MAKE THESE COUNT.

clementines= best fruit

NO THEY'RE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM TANGERINES

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
just tried a clementine. pretty good but their size makes the peeling part kind of a non-event so my flow's off

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Spanish Manlove posted:

Let's have hot consensual sex you hooker

you loveable human being

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Putty posted:

you loveable human being

I'm gonna make you such a pretty whore

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
i got this anti queer repellant right here and i will spray you bitches

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
anatomical figure drawing sucks proportionately accurate rear end

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

female urethra

Dongicus posted:

i got this anti queer repellant right here and i will spray you bitches

im gonna gently caress you

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

i can't tell if it's moving or not

being a .gif doesn't help

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

StarkWhite posted:

female urethra

Quaid, start the reactor

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

StarkWhite posted:

come at me slut

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

There were just way too many manposts in a row. Quick, someone post something about tampons.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Thora posted:

There were just way too many manposts in a row. Quick, someone post something about tampons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcC1BrkBozM

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Someone female, you cock-haver.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Thora posted:

If you dip them in water they become bolas that you can splatter against a window/wall.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Thora posted:

Someone female, you cock-haver.

Just because someone has a penis doesn't make them not female hope t helps

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Ok I don't want to be exclusionary. Do you guys prefer cardboard or plastic? Cardboard can be kind of scratchy, but it more eco-friendly. Greater good vs. bad scratchy sensations at the vag. Tough call.

E: Wow that was kind of crude, even for me :q:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Thora posted:

Ok I don't want to be exclusionary. Do you guys prefer cardboard or plastic? Cardboard can be kind of scratchy, but it more eco-friendly. Greater good vs. bad scratchy sensations at the vag. Tough call.

Plastic isn't that good for soaking up bloody noses or vandalizing cars

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Spanish Manlove posted:

Plastic isn't that good for soaking up bloody noses or vandalizing cars

Melt it down into a shiv come on man, *think*, I saw that Mensa card you posted in another thread.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Thora posted:

Back before I discovered freedom (aka DivaCup) I went for the obs with no applicator.

Re PI: I'm surprised they haven't actually ever formed a mob to take someone's animal away for mistreatment (real or imagined).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
what if girls had apostrophes

• Locked thread