Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

we have tons of stories about women being stupid idiots, one was just posted

anyway,

... whoop, nope, I thought a search for "panties" would bring up women doing gross stuff, not them finding hordes of their used ones in their dad's bedroom. nope nope nope

Hahaha you searched for a thing in hopes for another thing and found only misery and pain!

WELCOME TO HUMAN EXISTENCE I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
here, she sucks

quote:

I [18F] and insanely irritated with my "friend" [19F] after how she treated me while we were at Pride.Non-Romantic
submitted 2 months ago by fuckyoujm

A few days ago, a girl I've known for a while who we'll call Brenda, Brenda's friends and I went to Pride a few cities over. I had a ton of fun at the event itself, but Brenda ruined it and I'm honestly very irritated, almost to the point where I really don't want to talk to her anymore (and talking to her is already a chore, which I'll get into later.)

So let's start with the money. Weeks prior Brenda had told me to bring lots of money for food and merch but since I really didn't want to buy much I brought 40$. When we got there, Brenda saw a huge flag she wanted to buy and looked in her wallet, went "gently caress I only brought 10$" and asked me to make up the difference. I said okay, why not, and gave her the 5$. There's no tax at the merch booths so everything is flat, the flag was 15$ flat. Since Brenda had spent all her money on the flag, I offered to pay for her lunch later so she could at least eat and let her hold my money since she had a wallet and I didn't and I didn't want my money floating around in the bag I brought where it would be easy to take. After I let her hold my money she refused to let me have it. I saw a medium sized flag (like a "waving size". Brenda's was "tie on your back because it's big enough to be a cape" size.) that I wanted and had to nearly beg Brenda for my money because she would refuse to hand it over. It was embarrassing because I could tell the person selling the flag was looking at us crazy but didn't say anything. Same thing happened with a pair of 3$ earrings. So to recap I spent 8$ dollars on myself (the flag was 5) and 5 on her...we're at 13$ now and we're not halfway done.

A few hours later Brenda is dying of thirst and will collapse right this very absolute second if she doesn't get water (fun fact, she tried to make me ask a stranger if she could drink his water and got upset when I said no.) so we leave from where we're standing by the parade to find a Coffee Bean (chain store similar to Starbucks) so we can get water. My order (water and apple juice) is about 3.50$. Hers (sweetened iced tea and a lunch box) is about 16$, I don't remember the change exactly. I tell her we can't afford to spend anymore because we have like 8$ left and of course right after that her friends suggest going to eat. So literally if she had waited 10 minutes she could have gotten a cheaper drink and more food. We get to the food place and everyone else is eating an actual meal while we share a basket of fries that she eats the majority of. With 2$ left, I have to beg her to let me have it so I can tip a drag queen we see later on in the day.

So the money part sucked major rear end and I was incredibly irritated with her after lunch, but it get's even more annoying because Brenda wouldn't know personal space if it punched her in the nose. She just. Kept. Touching. Me. She would not stop. Poking my nose, poking my cheek, poking my stomach, hitting my rear end with my flag, straight up cupping my boob with her hand, hitting me in the face or on the head with a little free flag she found, laying on me, hugging me, resting on me, putting her arm around my shoulder. It never stopped and I have a legit pimple on my chin now in a spot she kept touching me in. I told her to stop MULTIPLE times and moved away from her MULTIPLE times and she WOULD. NOT. STOP. I know for sure I was visibly irritated because her friend barely knew me and was like "hey are you alright?" and she just kept loving going. Not only that, she's loud as all hell and was screaming at me over the music during a drag show about some old men who definitely heard us, and kept asking questions about songs I seemed to know. "What song is this? What is this from? No it isn't! I don't remember that. Are you sure" like I've seen the movie more times than I can count, YES I'M SURE.
I ended up just ignoring her. On the way home she kept showing me unfunny memes and I didn't even bother to fake a laugh at that point, I was so over it.
Aside from that, I never really liked talking to her anyway. I always heard that there are some people you're friends with only because you spend hours with them during the week and that's definitely the case with her, since we've graduated from high school she gets more and more on my last everloving nerve. She couldn't hold a conversation if her life depended on it. And it's not like I text her at inconvenient times, she texts me. When it's her problem I'm supposed to write loving paragraphs telling her it'll be okay but if I say "ugh my little brother split my lip :(" or "so I watched this movie and blah blah blah" she'll literally reply with the letter O. I'm dead loving serious. Like "there's this cool movie about the origins of the atlantis story on netflix, -enter one of the theories here-, what do you think" "O" I'll do it back to her and she just doesn't care. "O" 'tru" "lol" "same" and "me" are like the only words she knows how to say and it's just icing on top of the poo poo cake that was Pride.

So I guess what I'm asking is am I crazy for wanting to cut contact with her? She's exhausting to hang out with but maybe I'm in the wrong, maybe I just have a stick up my rear end? Should I loosen up and let Pride go or should I be as mad as I am? Maybe I'm blowing this out of proportion. I don't know, so help me reddit.

tl;dr: I'm sick of my friend. We went to Pride and she took advantage of my money and didn't respect my personal space. On top of that, I can't even hold a conversation with her! But am I in the wrong?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
welp

quote:

Me [24 M] with my Beautiful [24 F] 3.5 Years. I need to have the period talk and I don't know howRelationships
submitted 8 months ago * by endoftheline2222222

Candice and I have been dating for 3.5 years. We have went through the roughest of fights and we are still together. From her throwing me down the stairs to me punching her in the neck. Today we have a healthy and worked out relationship. We love each other and we haven't been (violently)physical for almost 2 years. I have forgiven her for kissing a guy and she has forgiven me for a strip tease.

Today we are planning our own place. We are planning our dreams and it's always together. Always. We are both logical people and we can always agree on the best routes regards of what we want. She is a website designer and a back-end developer. I am still studying. We are both the same age and we went to the same school, university, play the same games etc.

Here are the pimples.

Her father abandoned her, mom and sister when she was 11. Took the house. Took the cash. Took the car. They had clothes and they had family to help. For most of the relationship I have blamed daddy issues for the physical violence she had towards me. eg whenever I don't call I obviously went to a strip club/hosed a slut/showed nudes of her to friends/that poo poo. Over time I blamed that part of her life less as we got through the violent part. She is close to her father today as he opened up and said sorry but mom and sis couldn't give two shits. He literally is dead to them so Candice is the outcast in that sense between the three.

Once a month she gets very sensitive. I call her everyday. We can talk for hours. I always try to pick her up from work, always take her out even though she has the salary. I genuinely believe, from every situation I have read over the last 2 years on this sub, that I am part of the 10%, maybe not 1% but definitely 10%. The reason I say this is because we can talk emotionally and I often talk to her about my problems, forcing the 'caveman' to sit down and open up. We share everything. So after the violence subsided we got close, and we got along but once a month she would get clingy, sensitive, mean and overall disrespectful towards me and especially with what I have shared with her emotionally.

I am genuinely at a breaking point. I cannot feel anymore. I love her so much but every-time her time arrives she gets real bad. I "hate" her. I "ignore" her. I defend myself and honestly try to tell her that it obviously a misunderstanding I mean we are so close how can she easily accuse me of these things? I am her guy, it's me. Your boyfriend. Like?

This then ends up Candice: "Oh yeah i'm always wrong. I forget i'm the problem. I am so stupid. hits herself on the forehead until she falls over Everytime we fight it's me! I am the problem. But thank you for saying sorry. No haha what the gently caress am I saying? This happens everytime. God I see it now. I am so loving smart. You are a piece of poo poo. You don't deserve me. You just want to gently caress me and loving cum all over me oh yeah thats what you loving want because you just see tits. Thats all I am pussy..."

Thats comes in a variety of non stop Whatsapp messages, Imessages, Steam messages, GoogleTalkMessagething. This happens. Every single time. I'm sorry for sounding pitiful but I honestly think people would laugh me off the planet for the amount of crying I do after this. I have to sit there and listen and read. If i don't I ignore her. If I talk I hate her. If I ignore her she makes sure the message reaches me. I have sat down with her and told her that I feel sad because once a month she does this with a clear indication I am not blaming pmsbitch but at this point I can not talk to her because it really is pmsbitch. I am sorry to word it that way but it's just that. Every one knows what that is.

I don't know what to say. I can not talk to her, literally, logically, emotionally. I cant talk to her. Every single second I sit here is every second she messages me. I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose her and I won't. I will not. She is everything. From a guy standpoint she is sexy, charming, sweet, cute, caring you name it. From a mans standpoint she is smart, beautiful, honest just amazing.

Please help me. I don't know what to do. I can't sit here and watch me fall apart.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

just don't talk to men, don't be around them

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Pick posted:

we have tons of stories about women being stupid idiots, one was just posted

anyway,

... whoop, nope, I thought a search for "panties" would bring up women doing gross stuff, not them finding hordes of their used ones in their dad's bedroom. nope nope nope

What possible advice could you give for that besides "call the police"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

hahaha

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

i don't actually give a poo poo im making posts in between poo poo at work #relax the men of reddit are clearly the grosser and more disturbing of the sexes

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

WoodrowSkillson posted:

i don't actually give a poo poo im making posts in between poo poo at work #relax the men of reddit are clearly the grosser and more disturbing of the sexes

I think the bigger difference is just who is likely to make posts asking for advice. There are probably a poo poo ton of lovely girlfriends out there where the guy just sort of hangs out in the corner and tries not to make eye contact, he's just not posting about it on reddit.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
This one is very sad and I feel for this dude. He seems to be pretty well adjusted considering.

When should I [23M] tell the girl I'm dating [22F] that I don't have a penis?Dating

quote:

When I was in my early teens, I lost most of my penis in an accident. There's nothing there now. I have testicles but basically there's no penis attached to the top of it anymore. I know this sucks, but I've come to peace with my condition. People have all sort of disabilities, this is mine and it's not the worst thing in the world.

My problem is dating. All girls that I've dated so far, without exception, have walked away once they know of my condition. I don't blame them, but I'm thinking that maybe I'm not handling the situation properly. I've always told the truth fairly early on, thinking that I should let them know early on so that they can decide if they want to keep on dating as it's not fair to waste their time if this indeed is a deal breaker to them, but this has never worked well for me.
Now I'm dating a girl that I really like for around a month, and I still haven't told her. Should I tell her now? Should I wait a little longer? How should I tell her? Just an honest conversation and telling them directly, which is what I've been doing so far?
I'm a little disappointed with my past experiences. I know and have accepted what this situation means for me in terms of sexual life, but I'm coming to the understanding that this might even mean I can't even have relationships, which isn't what I was expecting.

tl;dr: I'm confused about how to communicate to potential partners about the fact that I don't have a penis.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Waterbed Wendy posted:

This one is very sad and I feel for this dude. He seems to be pretty well adjusted considering.

When should I [23M] tell the girl I'm dating [22F] that I don't have a penis?Dating

Buy a strap-on

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Pick posted:

I think the bigger difference is just who is likely to make posts asking for advice. There are probably a poo poo ton of lovely girlfriends out there where the guy just sort of hangs out in the corner and tries not to make eye contact, he's just not posting about it on reddit.

tl:dr my gf will not stop using the DENNIS system on me plz help

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I hope this dude is really good at oral and ultra receptive to toys because I feel really bad for him. :smith:

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

quote:

From her throwing me down the stairs to me punching her in the neck
:stare:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

their relationship is really good aside from this small thing :shepface:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

their relationship is really good aside from this small thing :shepface:

Besides the fact that my partner and I beat the poo poo out of each other on a daily basis, we have a very healthy and respectful relationship. :dogbutton:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

:psyduck:

he needs to :sever: and she needs to :therapy:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Honestly, I'm a big prick when it comes to this issue because I personally genuinely don't care about dick size, and I can't really get into the mindset of people who do, which I've come to realize really is most women. Hrm.

There's a lot of entitlement in how people view sexuality, from both men and women. Generally speaking, if I'm in bed with someone I'm having a good time because I'm with someone I like and get to enjoy their company. The idea that if I get less than 40 orgasms a night, I not only can, and should, but essentially must seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere because any less than batting 100 is a failure, and a wrong that must be righted, is demented.

Pick fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Jan 17, 2017

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

Well like I said, I've heard that before from girls who were def not joking around so ymmv I guess.

e: honestly you can find girls saying "i enjoy being a slut" or "i enjoyed feeling slutty" or some variation on that in like 2 seconds with Google so idk what you guys are talking about really

It's very specific phrasing and I can't tell you exactly what tips me off, but it doesn't feel natural. It's stilted?

And yes thank you, I know women enjoy sex. I have had sex once or twice myself and I can confirm I enjoyed it and it was good.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Pick posted:

Honestly, I'm a big prick when it comes to this issue because I personally genuinely don't care about dick size, and I can't really get into the mindset of people who do, which I've come to realize really is most women. Hrm.

i've very rarely seen women actually make dick size a true dealbreaker, in that anyone below like 8 inches is unacceptable. not counting edge cases like the dude quoted.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

here, she sucks

If I let someone hold my money and their immediate reaction is to then not let me have it back I feel like a physical altercation would be rapidly hurtling towards our hypothetical futures together.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Pick posted:

dick size is one thing, this dude does not have a dick, or has some sort of meager .5"-1" stump that does not get hard is my guess.

strap-ons and uh IVF. Christ I would probably have offed myself a long time ago if I was this guy :(

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Pick posted:

That's exactly my theory too! Men don't ask for relationship advice as much, not in a public forum, I hope that's not too controversial a statement.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

MF_James posted:

dick size is one thing, this dude does not have a dick, or has some sort of meager .5"-1" stump that does not get hard is my guess.

strap-ons and uh IVF. Christ I would probably have offed myself a long time ago if I was this guy :(

i would not kill myself because life offers a lot of really dope things to do that do not involve my cock

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tiny Deer posted:

That's exactly my theory too! Men don't ask for relationship advice as much, not in a public forum, I hope that's not too controversial a statement.

Yeah, because let me tell you, I've met some really swell dudes whose wives are, and I hope this doesn't come across as hyperbolic, the absolute worst people who have ever lived

There's actually a shopping center near me that seems to be a hotbed of the absolute most horrible (upper-middle-class) women imaginable who harass and harangue basically every living thing they see, and seem to have active disdain for their own children, who though dressed to the laurels, look suicidally unhappy beginning at about 4 years old

The weirdest thing is, on weekends when I just need to pick up one or two things and am not meeting up with anyone, I'll just head there with no makeup and wearing whatever crap was close at hand. And that's when the older men, the 50+ crowd, really notice you. Like not in a creepy way, but if you're a normal looking young lady who smiles and sings old cat stevens songs in the parking lot, they will look at you with this soul-crushing wistfulness. These are the guys wearing nice trousers and maybe a Ralph Lauren shirt, and they are always, always accompanied by a woman their age wearing too much makeup, holding a Coach bag, and who looks like she just sucked on a lemon as she pushes their over-laden shopping cart to their suv, to cram the contents in with whatever other needless poo poo they just picked up, like a slippers warmer or a four-capsule crock pot for "entertaining"

Pick fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jan 17, 2017

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

Well, you're not really framing that correctly. There's a massive difference between the typical salty dude with a below average sized dick (or the mythical "size queen" who has a problem with it lmao) and this guy who, unfortunately, functionally has no penis. As sad as it is, I can understand the apprehension in the girls he's dated, because their partner not having functional equipment is kind of a big deal for heterosexual women.

I just feel really bad for him. :(

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jan 17, 2017

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

women are as bad as men, the patriarchy just prevents them from actually having the power to engage in the lovable shenanigans men do

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

If I let someone hold my money and their immediate reaction is to then not let me have it back I feel like a physical altercation would be rapidly hurtling towards our hypothetical futures together.

I sometimes wonder whether people like this have a sixth sense for doormats or they're otherwise normal people reacting to being stuck around someone who will never, ever stick up to themselves by turning into domineering psychopaths

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Well, you're not really framing that correctly. There's a massive difference between the typical salty dude with a below average sized dick (or the mythical "size queen" who has a problem with it lmao) and this guy who, unfortunately, functionally has no penis. As sad as it is, I can understand the apprehension in the girls he's dated, because their partner not having functional equipment is kind of a big deal for heterosexual women.

I just feel really bad for him. :(

Yeah but I've dated a lot of women (a lot more than I have men) and they can get me off, a dick isn't really mandatory, but I do assume he's telling the truth and the average woman wouldn't even bother trying. People are really loving bad at even attempting to address potential conflict.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
person: *looks at something generally considered sub-optimal* i don't even want to think about considering this in any depth

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Pick posted:

person: *looks at something generally considered sub-optimal* i don't even want to think about considering this in any depth

He may be right about being concerned about telling them too soon. Cause here is the thing, you know drat well how weird dudes are about their dicks, and their size in relation to other people. If he is dropping this on them on the first date, they may very well just be saying "nah, this dude may be a giant tangle of issues, plus he has no dick, im out"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Even with tongue/toys, a lot of straight women are eventually going to want actual sex with an actual penis, dickless dude has it rough.

He should probably look for someone with a fetish for loving a dickless dude, there have to be women out there who are weirdly into it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The fact that they are early 20s doesn't help I'm sure. I *feel like* a 30-40 year old woman would be more likely to react the way Pick is ("well it's not the end of the world there are toys and tongues and whatnot") versus a 20-25 year old woman.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

WampaLord posted:

Even with tongue/toys, a lot of straight women are eventually going to want actual sex with an actual penis, dickless dude has it rough.

He should probably look for someone with a fetish for loving a dickless dude, there have to be women out there who are weirdly into it.

or as pick said, literally any woman who has had sex with other women and enjoyed it.

people do marry dudes who are paralyzed and can't gently caress as well.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

Yeah but I've dated a lot of women (a lot more than I have men) and they can get me off, a dick isn't really mandatory, but I do assume he's telling the truth and the average woman wouldn't even bother trying. People are really loving bad at even attempting to address potential conflict.

Right. That's not what I was implying or addressing in the least. There are literally no women in existence who need a dick to get off (and as I'm sure you're aware, it's often easier without a dick, actually :toot:), just like there are comparatively no men who need a vagina to get off, but not being able to have their partner's dick inside them under any circumstances is an understandable deal-breaker for the vast majority of heterosexual women (and gay men). That guy can give a prospective girlfriend dozens of amazing orgasms and she'll probably still say "I really want your dick inside me" sooner rather than later.

I'm not saying dude is totally hosed and will never have sex with a woman, but he has a hugely uphill battle. It's even worse for him because he's only 23.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jan 17, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

The fact that they are early 20s doesn't help I'm sure. I *feel like* a 30-40 year old woman would be more likely to react the way Pick is ("well it's not the end of the world there are toys and tongues and whatnot") versus a 20-25 year old woman.

everyone in their early 20s is terrible

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
You can gently caress while paralyzed. Boners are powered by the vascular system, not the nervous system.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I feel bad for No-Dick Guy, especially since I think he's handling it in the best way possible (honest disclosure early on, instead of waiting for pants to come off and/or things to get serious). I hope he can find someone, but unfortunately that really is going to be a big hurdle for a lot of people. Just kinda sad all around.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

WoodrowSkillson posted:

people do marry dudes who are paralyzed and can't gently caress as well.

I feel like most people marry them when they are non-paralyzed. I'm sure there are saints out there, but I think most people are just sticking with partners who got injured after they already met.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Antivehicular posted:

I feel bad for No-Dick Guy, especially since I think he's handling it in the best way possible (honest disclosure early on, instead of waiting for pants to come off and/or things to get serious). I hope he can find someone, but unfortunately that really is going to be a big hurdle for a lot of people. Just kinda sad all around.

Yeah, I read an article about a man with a micro-dick, and regardless of the ethics of early disclosure one way or another, he said when he got to the bedroom and dropped his pants that women would just leave. I was pretty conflicted about that, because you shouldn't feel obligated to have sex with someone to be "nice" when you know you're not going to get anything out of it, but on the other hand that result was 100% a consequence of something outside his control that they weren't willing to even attempt to engage with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Pick posted:

Yeah, I read an article about a man with a micro-dick, and regardless of the ethics of early disclosure one way or another, he said when he got to the bedroom and dropped his pants that women would just leave. I was pretty conflicted about that, because you shouldn't feel obligated to have sex with someone to be "nice" when you know you're not going to get anything out of it, but on the other hand that result was 100% a consequence of something outside his control that they weren't willing to even attempt to engage with.

It's kind of like when dudes freak out about "beef curtains". I get it, you're not obligated to gently caress anybody, guy, but drat, grow up. Nobody chooses to be born with small or ugly parts and you really shouldn't have to give a genitalia disclaimer imo.