Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

exquisite tea posted:

You know I told myself that if Trump became president I wouldn't be a coward and try to help people more. I don't really know how exactly I'm going to do that yet, maybe I'll finally do peace corps like I've always said I would, but things are going to get pretty bad for a large segment of our population and we have to dig ourselves in and fight.

So today I'm just gonna play WoW all day and then tomorrow I'm going to finish my peace corps app.

If my wife didn't have such an awesome job we'd join the peace corp together. Hope you get in!

Tainen posted:

Michelle is the only one that can save us in 2020!

I would vote for Michelle with no reservations, if shes at all interested in politics after enduring eight years of hell as FLOTUS I hope she runs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
duckworth maybe, but booker needs to be more than an empty suit

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Alter Ego posted:

I swear, I never want to see Hillary Clinton's name on my ballot ever again. She managed to loving Martha Coakley this election right into Donald Trump's hands.

yup. she never wanted to win she just wanted to turn poor bills name into dirt

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Anyhoo, GG America.

You got a nationalist leader with an entirely conservative government.

Expectations: Income inequality will get worse, economy will go down, infrastructure and education will worse, chance of war is high.

It was a good ride, sane America. Now, it's time to get on Mr. Trump's Wild Ride.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
There sure are a lot of racists in florida and pennsyltucky

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Beachcomber posted:

Can you tell us again there's no one to blame? Not even the media with their false equivalence 'balance' BS?

I'm kind of angry at everyone

Blame is worthless friend, we either keep fighting what we care for or we give up. ~cheesy one liners~

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

This does concern me greatly and it's been maddening how this keeps NOT being brought up. PRISM was scarcely even discussed during the campaign. I would think Trump's supporters are not into it at all, but he's made no intonations on it of which I am aware.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/Will_deF/status/796308648687497216

Wallet Inspector
Jun 15, 2012

America Is Already Great has to be one of the worst slogans ever used by a presidential campaign.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-B6AtuNlMY

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i never want to see hillary ever again.

Maybe Trump will throw her in jail or whatever insane poo poo he was saying he would do during that debate

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i want to get off mr trump's wild ride and i havent even gotten on it!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

got any sevens posted:

There sure are a lot of racists in florida and pennsyltucky

ya but luckily their votes for hilary were worthless in hindsight

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Uh you got to separate that out by race

I'm sure those white numbers look different

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

Blame is worthless friend, we either keep fighting what we care for or we give up. ~cheesy one liners~

you blame the dnc and then put the clinton faction up against the wall

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
is trump going to put hillary in the slammer

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

"We're gonna grow the economy from the middle out!"

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Tainen posted:

Michelle is the only one that can save us in 2020!

Or maybe we don't loving nominate the family member of a former president because we aren't a loving aristocracy. Have you learned nothing?

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

Terror Sweat posted:

purge the clintonite scum #ImWithHer

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Terror Sweat posted:

as of this point, seems as good an idea as anything

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
Well, Trump could just be an incredibly lovely Republican president. Who knows. Could also swing hard right and this already kinda-dystopian world could become an actual nightmare world.

Either way, too many of those Trump voters will take this as a license to attack marginalized people even more. And gently caress, I don't even want to think about the police.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

This does concern me greatly and it's been maddening how this keeps NOT being brought up. PRISM was scarcely even discussed during the campaign. I would think Trump's supporters are not into it at all, but he's made no intonations on it of which I am aware.

lol just lol if you dont think the petty orange man isnt going to use it against his perceived enemies for blackmail

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
In the end, a third-party vote felt like a throwaway. So Miller—young, affluent, unsure—voted for Trump. “Trump is a wild card, and that scares me a little bit. Well, that scares me a lot, but I just hope that there’s enough checks and balances that will kind of save us.” She laughed nervously.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Hillary Clinton is being called gracious & classy by the media for the first time in her life today. Because of what they expect from her concession speech :lol:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

turnip kid posted:

No, but Attorney General Rudy Guiliani will. He's been seeking revenge on the Clintons for years and Trump will give him the power to do so.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

turnip kid posted:

Ohhh hell yes. lots of FBI guys taking off their weighted training gear piccolo style today

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib

In absolute numbers, yes, but the under 30k moved 16 points towards Trump and the 30-50k moved 6 points.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Terror Sweat posted:

Lord knows that's been my immediate take.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

But still .... she lost to Obama on the white woman vote. No one expected that

That was a surprise to me

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Evil Fluffy posted:

Going to miss net neutrality and the small hope of America's internet getting unfucked since I can't imagine Wheeler's going to be kept around, among other things.

Do people actually think this won't be the case? The rust belt idiots who voted for Trump aren't going to blame him when their lovely jobs don't come back because it's far too easy to deflect their anger on to the Others and an increase in violence towards minorities. No matter what happens over the next 2-4 years the GOP's not going to catch any flak for it from Trumpists because they are ready, willing, and wanting to blame anyone else for problems.

Unless something changed I don't think Kennedy is actually on board with a wholesale overturn of Roe v. Wade. Maybe if Trump attempts to loosen libel laws he'll fail due to 1A grounds but honestly I'm not sure considering there are multiple justices who don't even think flag burning should be allowed. The only upside to that is we'd get to see the MSM get destroyed for their own incompetence and lust for ratings. While Breitbart is going to turn in to our version of RT.

The ACA is hosed though and the Trumpstaffel deportation force will only come about if/when they defund a bunch of social services to pay for it since they sure as poo poo aren't going to raise taxes... on the wealthy anyways.

Yeah I'm expecting "Bush but more of a puppet and less competent in all other areas" as being the absolute best outcome. Cabinet full of the absolute worst shock picks you can imagine, thralled heart and soul to the deepest darkest conservative doctrine. America is headed for something between Kansas and Wisconsin in terms of "state infrastructure firesale, slash taxes, halt services" as the best outcome. Worst outcome being him somehow getting around the constitutionally-mandated validity of the public debt.

No scenario exists in which he brings your loving steel mills back lmao

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

My sister in Indiana just texted me to set up a FaceTime appointment with my dog.

Everyone get a therapy animal, I guess.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

euphronius posted:

Uh you got to separate that out by race

I'm sure those white numbers look different

The petty bourgeois voted to TRUMP THAT BITCH, but don't talk about class lmao

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

Hillary Clinton is being called gracious & classy by the media for the first time in her today. Because of what they expect from her concession speech :lol:

i hope she calls on dems to stonewall trump harder than repubs blocked obama

gently caress them

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lol just lol if you dont think the petty orange man isnt going to use it against his perceived enemies for blackmail

Shoulda voted Gary Johnson

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Hillary Clinton is the worst candidate in American history. All the smug rear end hilbots on here that have been talking poo poo about Bernie Bros look dumber than they ever did. Congratulations you helped contribute to this

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Schnorkles posted:

I think its pretty important that the appropriate people are blamed for this disaster, not because of vindictiveness or anything, but because there are some real important and painful lessons to learn here that can easily fly over certain peoples heads due to their sycophantic, dogmatic, arrogant nature

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Covok posted:

Anyhoo, GG America.

You got a nationalist leader with an entirely conservative government.

Expectations: Income inequality will get worse, economy will go down, infrastructure and education will worse, chance of war is high.

It was a good ride, sane America. Now, it's time to get on Mr. Trump's Wild Ride.

My prediction, this will be the most corrupt presidency ever in the history of the white house. Trump really only cares about himself and he will do everything in his power to make sure he comes out on top.

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mo_Steel posted:

gently caress them

How do you imagine the dens are going to stonewall anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Mo_Steel posted:

gently caress them

lol what dems? They won, dude? They got every branch of government. You can excpect nothing but conservative American policies going forward.

Roe vs Wade? Gay Marriage? All at risk.

Enjoy the new America! It's great*, like the old America.

*only if you're white, straight, cis

• Locked thread