Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Scratch Monkey posted:

How exactly would Epstein being alive change anything about the election?

I'm glad you asked! Well, silly, of course he would be able to testify to all the pedo pedoisms committed by Biden and his crew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Zwabu posted:

I'm glad you asked! Well, silly, of course he would be able to testify to all the pedo pedoisms committed by Biden and his crew!
Like Bill Clinton! All us libs just love and worship Bill Clinton, after all, and would definitely not react to news of his conviction for sex crimes with a grimace, sigh, and shrug at best.

I wonder if they'll ever switch tracks here to Obama. Obama's probably got a lot more mileage in him than Bill Clinton at this point. Even Hillary's pretty old.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Nessus posted:

Like Bill Clinton! All us libs just love and worship Bill Clinton, after all, and would definitely not react to news of his conviction for sex crimes with a grimace, sigh, and shrug at best.

I wonder if they'll ever switch tracks here to Obama. Obama's probably got a lot more mileage in him than Bill Clinton at this point. Even Hillary's pretty old.

They'll never completely give up on Clinton because he's the one monster they couldn't beat. Technically speaking they couldn't beat Obama either but he was the next Democratic president after Bill, therefore he's really just a lackey who secretly answers to Bill and Hillary

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Wasn't Freep founded in the Clinton era?

tigersklaw
May 8, 2008
Clinton is the Ur-liberal, the one from whom all others spring, the fountain of evil to these people

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

DarklyDreaming posted:

They'll never completely give up on Clinton because he's the one monster they couldn't beat. Technically speaking they couldn't beat Obama either but he was the next Democratic president after Bill, therefore he's really just a lackey who secretly answers to Bill and Hillary
And Saul Alinsky, Malcolm X, and the Government of Kenya. For reasons not yet known.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Skelaboo posted:

Wasn't Freep founded in the Clinton era?

Freep was founded during the Clinton years and a lot of their early posters were some total brain-broke anti-Clinton dead-enders

There are great reasons to want to see Bill and Hillary eat poo poo, but Freeps reasons were all twisted and wrong.

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008
Slow Burn did a pretty good segment about how during the Reagan/Bush years the Republican Party had become accustomed to the White House. For Clinton to turn Bush into a one-term President, for a Democrat to take the Oval Office— for conservatives of that generation it's the sacking of the temple, the denial of their birthright, the great cosmic wrong from which every other ill stems.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

So Biden is going to be that for the resident monsters of thedon, and an uncomfortably large segment of the US population :smith:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Haha, no, it's even worst than that because they didn't think the election was rigged back in 92.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Also they don't so much hate Biden as much as they hate "The Normies" so twenty years from now when our children are shitposting in a mock-thread for TheDonald.win they'll ask each other why they're still ranting about Anita Sarkeesian

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Is this the type of place to talk about Van Morrison releasing an "Anti-Lockdown Protest Song?"

It's supposed to be the first of three.

It's so loving awful and I want to know what Freep thinks about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFOaiWTfvOk

It is really God damned bad.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Captain Log posted:

Is this the type of place to talk about Van Morrison releasing an "Anti-Lockdown Protest Song?"

Didn't Clapton also release some anti lockdown music recently? Love Clapton so that's depressing

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Clapton is a brilliant guitar player but he has, shall we say, bad opinions to the point where I would not be comfortable buying something that got him royalties.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Captain Log posted:

Is this real. Like. It sounds so amateurish.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Wow, a few decades of untold wealth while surrounded by sycophants can really change a person.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Nessus posted:

Clapton is a brilliant guitar player but he has, shall we say, bad opinions to the point where I would not be comfortable buying something that got him royalties.
♪♫♪ ...but I know there's going to be...

... beer in heaven.♪♫♪

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Wow, a few decades of untold wealth while surrounded by sycophants can really change a person.

Exhibit A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NbQkyvbw18

Zwabu posted:

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008

Megillah Gorilla posted:

This is fair, but at age 30 Clapton— the Eric Clapton who owes his entire genre to the contributions of Black musicians— got drunk and went on a public, slur-laden tirade about the need to "keep Britain white".

Not to worry, though, he says he's not a racist.

(Unless you're talking about Van Morrison, in which case: my bad)

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
Clapton never lived down just how much Hendrix slaughtered him on stage at Monterey with "Killing Floor". He was a god until then.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Van Morrison has always had his head planted so firmly up his rear end he looks like a talentless snake eating itself.

Have an eleven minute song of him "scatting" as proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEFPX-uTbkI

I'll never forget me and some buddies being drunk and watching music videos way back when. We saw a video of young Van Morrison scatting that blows this recording out of the water for pure awful.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Cable Guy posted:

♪♫♪ ...but I know there's going to be...

... beer in heaven.♪♫♪

You reminded me of one of my favorite Mr. Show sketches, which had a fantastic parody of Eric Clapton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCD-F81iptk

"I'll miss you...me."

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

The Dark Project posted:

Clapton never lived down just how much Hendrix slaughtered him on stage at Monterey with "Killing Floor". He was a god until then.

I don't recall Clapton playing that show? That Hendrix performance is real good though.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Scratch Monkey posted:

How exactly would Epstein being alive change anything about the election?

Obviously he has information that would lead to the arrest of Joe Biden. He does for Trump too but it would be proven to be an undercover op in a reversal of fortune.

Dirt5o8
Nov 6, 2008

EUGENE? Where's my fuckin' money, Eugene?
Can't wait for the tears from congress overriding Drumf's veto.

Anyone else hope they rename Fort Stewart to Fort Sherman?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

How is thedonald.win taking Lin Wood's tweet that Pence is a supertraitor who needs to be arrested for running the Deep State?

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Twelve by Pies posted:

How is thedonald.win taking Lin Wood's tweet that Pence is a supertraitor who needs to be arrested for running the Deep State?

Lin Wood

OP:

quote:

Should be shot by a firing squad. Patriot Pence has CANCELED his trip and has stuck with Trump all the way! Why would he backstab him to be the most hated man in America? Pence hasn’t said anything yet. gently caress Lin Wood. Stupid rear end theories, I’m done, he’s on the Crazy Train to fall off a loving cliff.

quote:

Psych Ops is what he is doing

quote:

SmokinHotTrumpChick 3 points 22 minutes ago +4 / -1
That crazy man is speaking the Truth. Possibly Wood's pressure will help pence to choose the correct path.

–SecessionTime -1 points 19 minutes ago +1 / -2
Nope. Lin is just crazy.

–SmokinHotTrumpChick 0 points 10 minutes ago +1 / -1
I will repeat what I've been saying frequently here: I can tell all I need to know about a msn based on what he thinks of Lin Wood. So long.

–SecessionTime 1 point 8 minutes ago +1 / -0
Bye Lintard. Don't let the crazy hit you on the way back to Lin's twitter nor after you get there.

quote:

Hmmm, you think you know the situation better and have more information? .I am not yet convinced of Pense being a backstabbed. Lin himself SAID, he has never personally met Penske, and admitted his opinion is circumstantial. He also believes that if Pense is the Christian Pense asserts he is, then he will do his job. You have to also understand that optics may be in play. Lin writes on TWITTER, not Parler, his audience may not be intended for your consumption.

quote:

SpezLovesTrump 1 point 22 minutes ago +2 / -1
What if he's telling the truth?

–Projectedsoulimage 1 point 17 minutes ago +1 / -0
With all the sensational claims he really needs something to back them up. You can't keep one upping your bombshell sensational claims and leave people in perpetual suspense and expect them to always believe you

–depressedguy11 [S] -1 points 22 minutes ago +2 / -3
With 0 loving evidence. Yeah, I should believe an idiot.

Different thread Lin Wood says VP Pence will be arrested lmao This dude is straight up retarded and makes all of us and GEOTUS look retarded.

quote:

LeftistsAreBigots 7 points 1 hour ago +13 / -6
Yet GEOTUS doesnt say a word in objection......

–Ninexx 2 points 1 hour ago +4 / -2
Yes because that would be the opposite of distancing himself from this nut job. Why reply and feed the troll?

Lin is off his rocker and loving the whole movement. He has not accomplished anything but lining his pockets.

–blvckhelicopters [S] 0 points 1 hour ago +3 / -3
He has not accomplished anything

This exactly. What has he actually done for us or Trump in the way of winning? Absolutely nothing. These Lin Wood followers are cringe as gently caress.

–12MoreYearz 1 point 1 hour ago +4 / -3
He's helping to keep hope alive for thousands of people. What ha e you done to help Trump in the way of winning?

–blvckhelicopters [S] 0 points 1 hour ago +2 / -2
Lmao that's pretty pathetic. Trump and pedes here keep my hope alive not some raving madman on Twitter.

–12MoreYearz 1 point 1 hour ago +2 / -1
Following your logic, you're pathetic for relying on this site for helping keep your hopes alive. I'll ask again, what have you done to help Trump win?

–blvckhelicopters [S] 0 points 39 minutes ago +1 / -1
You just compared GEOTUS and pedes to a lunatic lmao gently caress off shill human being.

quote:

Dude is hitting the sauce hard

quote:

Yeah, I'm not sure what Lin's play is here... unless he's digging his way to the bottom of a fifth of Jack Daniels...

quote:

AnotherPedeInTheWall 3 points 1 hour ago +4 / -1
So you would have advocated keeping Brutus around during the end of Ceasar's reign I suppose.

I think Pence is waiting to stab Trump in the back.

–blvckhelicopters [S] 1 point 1 hour ago +2 / -1
I'm unconvinced Pence is a traitor, so.

–AnotherPedeInTheWall 0 points 36 minutes ago +1 / -1
Yea you gotta wait till the knife is in his back for the evidence huh.

quote:

Ukraine has charged VP Biden with theft of billions and with treason working with the Communist.

We have an extradition treaty with the Ukraine what was signed 1990's....just saying.....

Maybe that's why the Trump left Florida, early....

quote:

I like Lin.

quote:

–TikNurseTok -1 points 1 hour ago +3 / -4
you said retarded twice in your sentence structure, the kettle is calling the pot black

–blvckhelicopters [S] 3 points 1 hour ago +6 / -3
Its nice that you took Lin's cock out of your mouth long enough to insult me lol

–TikNurseTok -1 points 1 hour ago +1 / -2
yw

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

lol, I love that a lot of the hate being thrown toward Wood is implying that Pence is going to declare Trump President when he does the vote count. Lin Wood is a crazy huckster not because he declares Pence a traitor, but because Pence will prove that he's not a traitor by making Trump president again.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

I'm just waiting for Pence to go "gently caress it, by a vote of 538-0 the next president of the United States is... me."

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Okay I'm pretty amused that td.w has at least slightly more sense than the Twitter Q Crew, even if it comes from the wrong assumptions.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
SENATE OVERRIDES TRUMP VETO — 81-13

Happy New Year Freep! :toot:

quote:

To: RandFan

Atta boy Mitch...

/s

2 posted on 01/01/2021 11:41:48 AM PST by DoughtyOne (Buzzards circling over six states. Leftists looking more like dead game every day.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To hell with the nation, so long as we showed Trump!

4 posted on 01/01/2021 11:42:19 AM PST by DoughtyOne (Buzzards circling over six states. Leftists looking more like dead game every day.)

quote:

That was a given as nothing surprises me anymore from those commie slugs.

5 posted on 01/01/2021 11:43:03 AM PST by LastDayz (A blunt and brazen Texan. I will not be assimilated.)

:laugh:

quote:

Trump is a lame-duck president at this point.

9 posted on 01/01/2021 11:45:54 AM PST by Ge0ffrey

quote:

To: Ge0ffrey

In some ways, he’s been a lame duck president from day one.

McConnell and Ryan were hardly any help at all.

Just about anything that got accomplished during this last
four years was due to Trump’s determination and will to see
it done.

18 posted on 01/01/2021 11:50:03 AM PST by DoughtyOne (Buzzards circling over six states. Leftists looking more like dead game every day.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Brilliant

That honestly doesn’t surprise me.

It has been my take for decades, that we had very few actual
Conservatives in the U. S. Senate.

12 posted on 01/01/2021 11:47:08 AM PST by DoughtyOne (Buzzards circling over six states. Leftists looking more like dead game every day.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Noted non-RiNO Bernie Sanders.

quote:

Well on the surface it appears there are 13 non-Rinos in the Senate.

13 posted on 01/01/2021 11:48:09 AM PST by antidemoncrat

Wait a minute...

quote:

To: LastDayz

If they are all commie slugs then why did they vote for a huge defense bill that keeps the real commies in line. Trump should never have vetoed this bill.

27 posted on 01/01/2021 11:55:15 AM PST by hawkaw
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

If congress doesn’t not throw out compromised state they will have lost legitimacy.

Therefore any act they pass is not law.

They are pantomiming legislating, but are not.

28 posted on 01/01/2021 11:55:35 AM PST by ifinnegan (Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)

quote:

To: DoughtyOne

'In some ways, he’s been a lame duck president from day one.'

Prisoner instead of a President. Throwing out rescue notes via twitter along the way. Ryan and McConnell are what they are, republicans. Nothing has changed.

31 posted on 01/01/2021 11:57:01 AM PST by Theoria (I should never have surrendered. I should have fought until I was the last man alive)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

Time for another party. Let’s put the Republicrat Elitist out of power. All Trump has to do is give the word.

41 posted on 01/01/2021 12:03:38 PM PST by Carry me back (Cut the feds by 90%)

quote:

To: hawkaw

That’s a damned ignorant thing to say. This “defense” bill requires us to remain in Afghanistan and prevents Trump from ending that retarded war. It lets the Generals back into the drivers seat into Syria. It demands we stay in Korea and Germany (who undermined us everywhere we go). It keeps the policy of making it legal to aim propaganda at the American people. It ends his ability to declare an emergency to divert funds to build the wall. There’s another quarter of a billion gifted to Ukraine. And most of all, it actually spends millions to rename 10 Army bases that have any name associated with a Confederate. Bragg, Benning, Hood, etc.

Trump was a hero for vetoing this crap. The Republicans are whores.

61 posted on 01/01/2021 12:38:08 PM PST by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. .... )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DesertRhino

Thank you. I had read about that in this bill, and it didn’t
connect for me under that name.

It’s a terrible think > IMO.

I don’t approve of what the South wanted to prolong, but I
think it’s important to have that history told to prevent us
from repeating it.

Part of what the Left is pushing these days, is a return to
those times, only with a different group as the slaves, or
the ones seen as inferior.

It’s a sad thing watching this play out.

63 posted on 01/01/2021 12:48:21 PM PST by DoughtyOne (Buzzards circling over six states. Leftists looking more like dead game every day.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 62 | View Replies]

*Continues voting Straight-Ticket Republican in every election*

quote:

To: map

According to Roll Call, both Loeffler and Perdue did not vote. Gutless... an election next week and they can’t stand with Trump. This is the best they can do.

If elected, and I doubt that, will they stand with us or with Mitch? This whole thing is becoming unbearable.

It’s time to let go. We need to care as much about electing Republicans as Republicans care about representing us. That would be: not at all.

70 posted on 01/01/2021 1:06:21 PM PST by lodi90
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

quote:

Maybe someday there will be a media empire founded on truth that exposes all these slimy traitor bastards for the filth that they are.

Maybe in that someday dream world there will be justice.

I doubt it.

Curse your birth and rejoice in your death is sounding more reasonable all the time. It is the making the best of each day as it is a gift to be treasured that is the odd part of the equation.

72 posted on 01/01/2021 1:12:06 PM PST by Sequoyah101 (I have a burning hatred of anyone who would vote for a demented, pedophile, crook and a commie whore)

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

According to Roll Call, both Loeffler and Perdue did not vote. Gutless... an election next week and they can’t stand with Trump.

lol Perdue is in quarantine, and even if he wasn't there was no way they were going to fly to DC when they're trying to campaign before an election, especially when their votes wouldn't have changed the outcome.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Freeper posted:

Just about anything that got accomplished during this last
four years was due to Trump’s determination and will to see
it done.

Which is why he has no accomplishments.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
My favorite thing about Freep is the never ending, constant reveal that they are complete loving cowards. They are always just on the verge of doing something, but they never, even decades later, have done poo poo. "All Trump has to do is say the word" hahahaha and what rear end in a top hat? What the gently caress are any of these obese 70 year olds going to do?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Midgetskydiver posted:

My favorite thing about Freep is the never ending, constant reveal that they are complete loving cowards. They are always just on the verge of doing something, but they never, even decades later, have done poo poo. "All Trump has to do is say the word" hahahaha and what rear end in a top hat? What the gently caress are any of these obese 70 year olds going to do?

Oh they'll post even harder.

tigersklaw
May 8, 2008

Midgetskydiver posted:

Every time some lunatic does something like shoot up a Walmart cuz he hates brown people, it’s dismissed as a false flag and not THE REAL SPARK KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY or whatever

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Midgetskydiver posted:

I always like to point out how big they are on calls for OTHER PEOPLE to rise up and put themselves at risk and do all the work in order to implement the Freepers' preferred policy.

FMguru fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jan 2, 2021

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Farchanter posted:

This is fair, but at age 30 Clapton— the Eric Clapton who owes his entire genre to the contributions of Black musicians— got drunk and went on a public, slur-laden tirade about the need to "keep Britain white".

Not to worry, though, he says he's not a racist.

(Unless you're talking about Van Morrison, in which case: my bad)

It was more of a general observation about all people who fall into wealth. Or are born into it. Just all rich people, really.

But I did not know about Clapton's racist tirade, though. Not surprised in the slightest from everything else I've ever heard about him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
I'm still furious about that awful Van Morison song.

I sent it to a musician friend, who replied, "Is this a joke?"