Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Being called a creep must be like being told to calm down because WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN?! I AM CALM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur evolving soon
Mar 8, 2016

by Lowtax
ur a creep and ur a fukin weasel loser

and ur bad at tribes LOL

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Profondo Rosso posted:

I don't follow dumb forums drama can someone explain what that means

hes permabanned user dare who got permabanned for going on insane rants about his ex girlfriend and is on his 3890283th new account in 2 days and is the living embodiment, the walking PSA, the ghost of brokebrain future, for men who obsess about women until their heads smell like burning rubber and you open the skull and its like ugh, the band burned and caught fire and now there's just melted plastic and scrabble tiles where the brain should be and while you know that someone, somewhere, could repair it, its best to just toss it

ur evolving soon
Mar 8, 2016

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1R817qNtzQ

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

whoflungpoop posted:

hes permabanned user dare who got permabanned for going on insane rants about his ex girlfriend and is on his 3890283th new account in 2 days and is the living embodiment, the walking PSA, the ghost of brokebrain future, for men who obsess about women until their heads smell like burning rubber and you open the skull and its like ugh, the band burned and caught fire and now there's just melted plastic and scrabble tiles where the brain should be and while you know that someone, somewhere, could repair it, its best to just toss it

Ahahahaha haha wow OK if that's true :prepop:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SA Forums user whoflungpoop should be ashamed of what she did to late Roman emperor Nero :mad:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Ryoshi posted:

one of my best friends is p obese but he dated hotties all throughout college by just being a great dude all around and not being a weird self defeating loser

I knew a lot of tubby/ugly bastards that dated well above what you'd think they could just because they were great guys who were fun to be around. I've also known my fair share of good/normal looking dudes who couldn't get dates to save their lives because they would just go weird around the opposite sex.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Fun fact, Nero was so devastated by the death of his first wife that when he came across a young man who looked kind of like her, he ordered that the young man in question be castrated and then married him and called him by his dead wife's name :eng101:

this was after he had already married wife #2

all of this is whoflungpoop's fault somehow ofc

ur evolving soon
Mar 8, 2016

by Lowtax
if u dont have the balls to go from 160-230 quickly because ur gonna be going to prison dont do stuff that can send u to prison?

u kno???

i was 165-170 my whole life ill try for a comfortable 175-180 this time

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

whoflungpoop posted:

from a long time ago:

Dare posted:

im broken part of my soul is gone and i cant stop crying :( im never gonna get it back i hosed it all up i weep for so long im so ashamed of what happened and how i am , i cant live like this i dont want to institutionalize myself because its december but i dont know what to do. im so tired of being alone and i dont want anyone else ever and ill never get her back ive been crying for 4 months we were only together for 4 months i look at the pictures i just want to go back in time. she was everything to me and im just a sick man child i miss her so much she was more family to me than anyone ive had in years and my everything it all happnd so quick i need her i need her to hug me when im sad and tell me its going to be okay and to let cry and its never going to happen i feel like ive lost my gf mom soul who i wanted to be my wife my happiness and im so ashamed i hosed it up. she was my total support structure i dont trust and i tried so hard to trust her 100% and i hosed it up. i wish i had the strength to leave this city and never come back and not think about her but im so dead without her literally the happiest days of my life i kind of wish we had never met i dont want to burden her or interfere with her life or anything its is being extreley hard for me to forget and move on and im worried im going to be stuck in love with someone that hates me for years ill i get lucky finding someone like her again :( and i cant imagine who theyd be at this point because i never expected love to happen like this or to me :( i miss loving someone and i miss being care about and i dont think i will ever get someone that i felt so much for and was so awesome again i wish she wuld run away with me to travel i just want to escape with her she was my answer to everything when we together i couldnt even be away for a couple days because i would crack up i was so head over heels and its been 4 months now and im fried. i dont want to be alive anymore but i dont want to let go of who i am or of my memories of her or change i wish i wasnt sick and i wish i hadnt abused her and drive her out of my life i wish she loved me i pray every night shell take me back i used to call her perfection in my head as a nick name i never understood how i got so lucky and then i blew it all i dont sleep and i try not to sleep at night aynmore because it gives me the most empoty feeling kniowing shes with someone else or not near

"Listen. I just turned 30. The person I loved, for real, left me in a cruel, horrible way. He came back and left again. He told me things about myself that were true, and they loving hurt. But he was right. I was selfish. I was terrible at being in a relationship. I'm dating someone else now (I'm always dating someone). He sucks in comparison, to be honest. He's a yuppie prick. I'll be hung up on the person I loved for a long, long time. I'm prepared for that. And that's because i know I'm paying the price for the mistakes I made,

You MUST have coping mechanisms in place. Work. Friends. In the end, that's all you have, so get used to it. Things will be OK again soon enough."

i am this but ihave nothing

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ur evolving soon
Mar 8, 2016

by Lowtax
spiffo LOL what a human being

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

loquacius posted:

Fun fact, Nero was so devastated by the death of his first wife that when he came across a young man who looked kind of like her, he ordered that the young man in question be castrated and then married him and called him by his dead wife's name :eng101:

this was after he had already married wife #2

all of this is whoflungpoop's fault somehow ofc

this is par for the course of roman emperors. at least he didnt castrate himself like Heliogabalus

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Jeez, the more I read about Nero's boytoy the more depressing it gets :smith:

One of the guys who had Nero killed took in Sporus and also acted like they were married and called him by the name of Nero's dead wife. The next Roman Emperor also pulled the same trick, then when he was also killed after a distressingly short period of time, the next Roman Emperor tried to force Sporus to play Persephone in a show entitled "The Rape Of Persephone" during a gladatorial combat. Wikipedia is vague w/r/t what that show would have entailed but Sporus sure did kill himself at age 20 rather than be in it so it couldn't have been fun

That's one guy who I bet wishes he'd gone his own way

loquacius fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Mar 10, 2016

ur evolving soon
Mar 8, 2016

by Lowtax
its qt u guys love her so much but the hierarchy changed

who was nero :-D

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ur evolving soon posted:

I was pretty sure my last few posts had adequately answered this question actually :confused:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

ur evolving soon posted:

The bad guy in the star trek reboot

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Mordja posted:

I read through this whole thread because I'm a retard but I'm still not retarded enough to know one thing: what the gently caress is "robocop" in this context?

S J W. If you type it without the spaces the forum will change it to "robocop."

ur evolving soon
Mar 8, 2016

by Lowtax

Knight posted:

The bad guy in the star trek reboot

no nero is my first gf and probably one of the few ppl i still trust :P

i have all the scars and bruises to prove it :D

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ur evolving soon posted:

no nero is my first gf and probably one of the few ppl i still trust :P

i have all the scars and bruises to prove it :D

Sporus? Is... is that you? :ohdear:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

loquacius posted:

SA Forums user whoflungpoop should be ashamed of what she did to late Roman emperor Nero :mad:

nero made me fiddl while rome burned :shlick:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

was it my fault? i blame the patriarchy

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Mar 10, 2016

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Profondo Rosso posted:

lol creeped if u do creeped if u dont

maybe be less judgmental of people u dont know and u wont come off as a massive douchebag btw

I got this text from someone who was really upset about a video game where you repeatedly stretch an anthropomorphic worm

He, like you, gave off some pretty hefty creepy virgin vibes

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Knight posted:

Being called a creep must be like being told to calm down because WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN?! I AM CALM!

Telling a certain kind of person to calm down is like throwing gasoline on a fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GulWnJx3uu0

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Ryoshi posted:

I got this text from someone who was really upset about a video game where you repeatedly stretch an anthropomorphic worm

He, like you, gave off some pretty hefty creepy virgin vibes

I've made sex with multiple consenting women thank u very much :smuggo:
but keep throwing out meaningless insults cuz it totally makes u look cool nd not at all pathetic

edit: it is kinda funny that u think anyone that possess empathy for those less fortunate then themselves must be a mra pua virgin tho

Tolkien minority fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Mar 11, 2016

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Even highly trained FBI and NSA interrogators can't tell if a person is guilty or innocent any better than a coin flip, the idea that the average person thinking someone is "creepy" is some amazing extrasensory perception into a person's true nature they should trust rather than them rationalizing their subconscious prejudices is kind of amazing.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
This thread isn't about living in the woods?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
It was about men going their own way until some creepy women came in to derail it

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
So its about living in a garden? Thats stupid thats not even the woods.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
No I think we're going to set up on one of those offshore oil rigs thats been converted to a data center.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Profondo Rosso posted:

I've made sex with multiple consenting women thank u very much :smuggo:
but keep throwing out meaningless insults cuz it totally makes u look cool nd not at all pathetic

edit: it is kinda funny that u think anyone that possess empathy for those less fortunate then themselves must be a mra pua virgin tho

you're terrible and lol if you think any of this terrible thread matters

creep

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

guys I heard professor rosso keeps jackin it to girls dressed as rabbits having sex with oddly shaped squash while a fat man reads a Torah nearby

what a loving creep

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Profondo Rosso posted:

i have a very tasteful chinstrap, my neck is as fair as a freshly born babe, thank u very much :smuggo:

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Whoah lol some strong feelings there chief

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Imma goin my own way!
plz date me

Knight Boat
Mar 26, 2005
Future MGTOW from r/ForeverUnwanted

quote:

For example at my university a girl wanted to me to tutor her in math. I of course was excited and put aside my entire weekend to tutor her. When we met on campus for tutoring the first thing she talks about is her boyfriend. I try to stay interested in what she was talking about, but on the inside it is a slap in the face. Of course you have a boyfriend who is 10 years older than you who has a nice job. How can I be so stupid in to believe that my math experience was something that would excite a girl.

I of course never tutored her after that. She knew what she was doing. It was a trick, a sales person uses. Has you enter into a contract than reveals the ugly details.
In my experience girls only talk to you if they want something in return. I believe this goes for everyone alpha or beta.

When reminded that she was upfront about what she wanted and he was the one using her.

quote:

Strange how that whore didn't tell me about her chad boyfriend before we met to tutor. How convenient. Women are whores
Enjoy you ban normie.

Yes. "Normie" is an insult to these people.

quote:

If I just told her I wanted to have sex with her you would call me a sexist or a rapist.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
man kind uncovered a HD gif of that creepy ninja turtle head, and i personally believe we can do it again, but with this gif instead of that other one

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
thats not sexist its just unfortunately what patriarchal science has decided to call us. 'humans is an appropriate substitute but doesnt have the flair, doesnt conjure up images of badass space stations and poo poo

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
way out there space stations not the ISS, i mean just a single construct in the middle of a nebula like the end of The Signal. thats bad rear end.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
really it's much easier to just be gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

• Locked thread