Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

DONALD TRUMP LOOKED AT ME!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

ex post facho posted:

denver being #1 for pizza is lol. wtf. i live here and our pizza is decidedly mid

Blue Pan is pretty great but I don't want Detroit style every time I eat pizza.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Glumwheels posted:

Eventually the feds got Capone and Gotti

Neither of those guys were presidents

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Rhode Island is a food paradise and yet somehow people keep naming the shittiest foods “Rhode Island style” that no one in RI eats. I’ve never once seen “Rhode Island style” chowder actually served anywhere in the state but you can get insanely good chowder at a clam shack every 100 yards around the Narragansett Bay coast.

Yes I’m sure there is some weirdo in Bristol who serves a hot dog with lemons on it or some poo poo but we just ignore him and eat amazing focaccia - based pizza off of Federal Hill.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
green chili pizza probably

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Speaking of regional delicacies, I could go for some finger steaks

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
rhode island isn't real and people just make up outlandish stuff about it as a bit

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

mr. johnbeastman

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Tom Tucker posted:

Rhode Island is a food paradise and yet somehow people keep naming the shittiest foods “Rhode Island style” that no one in RI eats. I’ve never once seen “Rhode Island style” chowder actually served anywhere in the state but you can get insanely good chowder at a clam shack every 100 yards around the Narragansett Bay coast.

Yes I’m sure there is some weirdo in Bristol who serves a hot dog with lemons on it or some poo poo but we just ignore him and eat amazing focaccia - based pizza off of Federal Hill.

Just have Portuguese food - bing bong, so simple!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

want ez pizza? slice of bread, fancy ketchup (don't skimp here), and American cheese. microwave for 1 minute. you're welcome.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Tom Tucker posted:

Peter Griffin food! Guess what Lois??! hahahaha

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

glad to see Buffalo pizza getting some respect. it's the best.

alot of fat Italians in Buffalo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Tom Tucker posted:

I want you to know that I'm here with you

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Shageletic posted:

glad to see Buffalo pizza getting some respect. it's the best.

alot of fat Italians in Buffalo

post had me thinking "hmm if I start driving to Bocce's now I'd be there in time to get breakfast at J&Js"....

:thunk:

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

emfive posted:

I want you to know that I'm here with you

Meet me at Flo’s Clam Shack. But not the tourist one in Newport. The real one.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Cabbages and Kings posted:

post had me thinking "hmm if I start driving to Bocce's now I'd be there in time to get breakfast at J&Js"....

lol close to the only thing that'll make nostalgiac about the place

i had the best Franco's near me but there was an excellent pizza spot every block there

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://x.com/youwouldntpost/status/1773119025058299907?s=20

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
South Shore bar pizza exists because bars needed to prep pizzas in advance for the working people who hit the establishments after work, it's a simple pan pizza that deserves respect

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

what i can't bring my vaccine collection with me?

i'll see you in court good sir

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Internet Covid 19 information on X

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

If you give people your pronouns on the Titanic II, Billy Zane will show up and chase you with a gun.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

The web site called "X" used to be called "Twitter" btw

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

emfive posted:

Source?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

The DNC taking out another leftist smdh

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

emfive posted:

It annoys me when I see regular people calling it x now. Like they just say twitter isn't twitter now and that's all you need? Foolishness

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://x.com/zoooones/status/1773025609398006183?s=46

what in the world why is this ad man vibrating apart the piss orb

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Glumwheels posted:

None of the poll obsessed morons like Dave Wasserman or either of the Nates have commented on the Alabama state house win by 25pts.

I think it would be a big deal and maybe spell trouble for republicans since they are still against IVF and planning a national abortion ban. Yet none of the big papers made a peep about it,

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:smugdon:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Good Citizen posted:

https://x.com/zoooones/status/1773025609398006183?s=46

what in the world why is this ad man vibrating apart the piss orb

:justpiss:

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

:unsmith:

Kopmala
Mar 28, 2024

hello trump thread

i'm here to stay

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

doubt it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Kopmala posted:

hello trump thread

i'm here to stay

Nice name new guy

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Kopmala posted:

hello trump thread

i'm here to stay

welcome back shm

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

not even shifty Bernie stayed around after being completely DISGRACED publicly for Wokeism...

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

just read about a fbi agent who sold state secrets to the Russians for decades and when it gets to his personal life they talk about how he was a devout catholic at mass, and how he encouraged his neighbor to watch him and his wife having sex thru his windows at night and then rigged up a cctv system in his house so he could film himself loving his wife and show the films to others, and that he spent a lot of time and money on a DC stripper but claims he never had sex with her because he was trying to convert her to catholicism

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
*beatboxing*

Kopmala posted:

hello trump thread

i'm here to stay

postin with a rereg

is mighty gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

titty_baby_ posted:

just read about a fbi agent who sold state secrets to the Russians for decades and when it gets to his personal life they talk about how he was a devout catholic at mass, and how he encouraged his neighbor to watch him and his wife having sex thru his windows at night and then rigged up a cctv system in his house so he could film himself loving his wife and show the films to others, and that he spent a lot of time and money on a DC stripper but claims he never had sex with her because he was trying to convert her to catholicism

guy knew how to party