Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Break Fast
Mar 27, 2012

olaf2022 posted:

And here's a video of him howling at a siren noise:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdFG3HVgDcM
That.
Howl.
Is.
So.
Adooooooooorable.

I've tried to play piano from time to time to see if Guinness would sing along to no success for a while.
It's kind of a dilemma to be honest - howling is so sweet at first, but he catches on to it, it might be the worst thing ever to have him howl through the night. o.o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Break Fast posted:

That.
Howl.
Is.
So.
Adooooooooorable.

I've tried to play piano from time to time to see if Guinness would sing along to no success for a while.
It's kind of a dilemma to be honest - howling is so sweet at first, but he catches on to it, it might be the worst thing ever to have him howl through the night. o.o

I live near a hospital and a couple fire stations, so there are sirens going by allllll the time. At least they don't typically sound them late at night.

Plus_Infinity
Apr 12, 2011

Our smoke alarm is really sensitive and every time I make pancakes it goes off. Orbit hooowwwwwlllssss along with it, we should tape it some time.

Break Fast
Mar 27, 2012
Went to the sea for the first time with Guinness. It was the first time he saw that much water, waves and sand. Needless to say he was soooo excited as well as very confused the first time he jumped into water deeper than a puddle.

Thought I would share a couple of pictures.

Tasting a bit of sand and salty water.

Yep, feels good man.

Hugo showing Guinness how to jump high. G does not care for lunacy like that.

Bonus. Spotted a mini-mini-mini-derp. Couldn't resist.
http://i.imgur.com/eKEyK.jpg

RurouNNy
Dec 10, 2004

Oh man I appreciate that, you know I do!

Break Fast posted:

Went to the sea for the first time with Guinness. It was the first time he saw that much water, waves and sand. Needless to say he was soooo excited as well as very confused the first time he jumped into water deeper than a puddle.

Thought I would share a couple of pictures.

Tasting a bit of sand and salty water.

He's a true corgi, finding food wherever he goes :3: - looks like he had a good time!

I discovered last month that Corra loves herding around a basketball, but it was a little big for her. My husband bought her a mini basketball the other day and she friggin' loves it! Highly recommend it, she pretty much just runs in circles with it on her own and does little yips at it :3:

Break Fast
Mar 27, 2012

RurouNNy posted:

I discovered last month that Corra loves herding around a basketball, but it was a little big for her. My husband bought her a mini basketball the other day and she friggin' loves it! Highly recommend it, she pretty much just runs in circles with it on her own and does little yips at it :3:

Hmm, I actually have a football (soccer if you will) ball in a sicze for children, approximately the same diameter as the one Corra has. It's been gathering dust for quite some time now.

If it doesn't rain today, I might try to get it out to the park.

p.s. - always love the expression Corra has in the 2nd picture. Looks so dumb and cute at the same time. :3:

Kerafyrm
Mar 7, 2005

I found a corgi meetup nearby! So many corgis!

Photodump:

Nova.

Derp.

Deeeeeerrrrp

My drowned ratdog

She had so much fun and I met a lot of nice people. They hold monthly/twice a month meetings, so I think I'm gonna try to make this a regular thing.

A.s.P.
Jun 29, 2006

They're just a bunch of shapes. Don't read too deeply into it.
Edit: ^^ OMG I LOVE THE CORGI MEETUP PHOTOS! ^^

So funny to see RurouNNY's basketball post because Beanie totally herded a basketball today, too! ~Linsanity~ is not just for people, y'all. :3: Really funny to see her get so excited she'd roll over the top of the basketball while yelping, "Urp, urp, urp!"

Here she is doing her best Wilford Brimley impression:

Wonder Bra
Jan 5, 2008

always in another castle
More photos of Corwin!

These were taken on Orcas Island, in March. He's become such a handsome boy (35 lbs now!). He loves swimming in still water (salt or fresh) to fetch sticks and balls... that is is current favorite thing, and it always gives him the zoomies afterward.

"THROW THE drat STICK!"

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Wow, Corwin is such a beautiful dog.

I was telling my mom about how I was going to get a corgi once I move in July and she told me that is her least favorite breed of dog! I was shocked and upset and she was trying to show me rescues of other breeds in an attempt to change my mind (not happening). She didn't understand that I wasn't getting a pup for her, but for me and my girlfriend.

I should show her those pictures of Corwin. There isn't a person on earth who couldn't say he's beautiful.

homphgomph
Nov 23, 2007

So that's what that feels like
Meet Bowser!

Bowser after a bath

Sleeping after a long day of playing some keyboard

Realizing his cone isn't that bad!

Just enjoying some nice quiet time by the window

he1ixx
Aug 23, 2007

still bad at video games
Orbit *really* wanted that birthday hotdog. He's ONE:

Plus_Infinity
Apr 12, 2011

he1ixx posted:

My baby is all grown up :3:
He's wearing a birthday party hat in case you guys can't tell!!!

RurouNNy
Dec 10, 2004

he1ixx posted:

Happy Birthday Orbit :toot: Seems like you just got him and he's already a year! He turned out really handsome :3:

So, I had always heard that corgis have a tendency to sleep on feet and I always thought this was exaggerated or something. However, Corra sleeps on my feet pretty regularly (especially when I am cooking in the kitchen :3:) Is it a super common trait? In Cardigans and Pembrokes? Here's Corra snuggling on my sister's feet:

he1ixx
Aug 23, 2007

still bad at video games

RurouNNy posted:

Happy Birthday Orbit :toot: Seems like you just got him and he's already a year! He turned out really handsome :3:

So, I had always heard that corgis have a tendency to sleep on feet and I always thought this was exaggerated or something. However, Corra sleeps on my feet pretty regularly (especially when I am cooking in the kitchen :3:) Is it a super common trait? In Cardigans and Pembrokes? Here's Corra snuggling on my sister's feet:

That's adorable and yes, Orbit sleeps on our feet (or under our legs) all the time. Weird. I never knew that was a breed trait. That's cool!

Kerafyrm
Mar 7, 2005

RurouNNy posted:

So, I had always heard that corgis have a tendency to sleep on feet and I always thought this was exaggerated or something.

Nova always sleeps on our feet or under legs, too. Right now she's sleeping under my computer chair. :3:

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

RurouNNy posted:

So, I had always heard that corgis have a tendency to sleep on feet and I always thought this was exaggerated or something.

Asa our Vallhund does the same :) Its cute. And so nice and warm in the winter hahah.

RurouNNy
Dec 10, 2004

he1ixx posted:

That's adorable and yes, Orbit sleeps on our feet (or under our legs) all the time. Weird. I never knew that was a breed trait. That's cool!

Yea, it blows my mind that something like sleeping on feet/behind legs (Corra does this too) has a genetic component >< But my other dogs never did that to me and I've never encountered another dog that did it (non-Corgi). Glad other people are confirming it too :3:

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
I mostly just lurk here to get my daily dose of corgi because mine live with my parents 3 hours away, but I had to share the adorable tragedy is a fluffy with a summer cut.

Winter fluff

Summer shave-down (sorry for the weirdness of the framing. My dad is not adept at digital photography and my dog is not photogenic)

Bonus:

Both of their corgis (Merckx is the shaved one, Campy is the tri. My parents are bike nerds). Campy was kind of wary when the other one came back shaved and shampooed. Like "you look/smell familiar, but I can't place it."

A.s.P.
Jun 29, 2006

They're just a bunch of shapes. Don't read too deeply into it.
I don't know if this is :can: but is it... ok to shave your Corgi? Doesn't their fur help them to regulate temperature and protect their skin from the sun? (Believe me, I'd totally give Beanie a buzzcut otherwise... that thing is shedding machine.) :3:

Your two doggies are so cute, haircut or no. Their little paws are so presh!

Edit: vv Gotcha -- good to know, thanks for the reply! vv

A.s.P. fucked around with this message at 19:25 on May 5, 2012

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
My parents don't have air-conditioning in the house, so in the summer it can get up in the 90s. The dogs are 5 years old now and the first few summers we didn't shave the fluffy and she wouldn't move from behind the toilet in the bathroom unless it was to eat or go outside to pee. We live by a few lakes so we'd dunk her in every once in awhile, but lakewater + long hair = horrible smelling dogs.

Once we started clipping her regularly in the summer, she started to want to go outside and play and be active. She usually goes about a month between clippings in the summer and then once September hits we let it grow out and she's back to the long hair by about mid-October.

The vet recommended that we get her groomed in the first place and we don't like...wax her, so there's still short little hairs protecting her skin. We just like having happy corgis that play outside.

Break Fast
Mar 27, 2012
Speaking of sleeping. Where does your fluffy friend sleep through the night?
His designated little bed? Near you in the bed? Or anywhere else special?

Guinness sleeps whereever there's something to act like a roof above him - under the bed, desk, chairs, anywhere. Every morning at about 6am he wakes us up, we take him in bed (since he can't jump in it yet) and sleep for another 2 hours before going for a morning walk. He loves the bed.

Kerafyrm
Mar 7, 2005

Nova sleeps in her crate in her own little "room" (it's a large closet off the computer room; the door's never closed). I used to have the crate in the bedroom but she had a tendency to whine and fuss more in there (probably because she'd see us moving or whatever). She isn't allowed on the bed because she's a goofy little thing and won't settle down long enough to let anyone sleep.

She willingly goes in her crate at night and sleeps through the night. In the morning I open her crate up and when she decides to get up we'll go for her morning walk. She's typically a lazy pup in the mornings, which is a godsend. She's just a crazy beast at night.

During the day she's allowed to go wherever. She usually hangs out in the room I'm in and chews her bones on my feet. :3:

gogogiraffes
Dec 27, 2007

RurouNNy posted:

Gizmo sits on feet, lays on feet, stands on feet, anything to do with our feet.

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

I'm going to apologize beforehand because I only read the first two pages of the thread, but I plan to read everything but...

I'm looking to get a dog when I get a new place in September and i'm mostly in the research phase right now but I'm developing a liking for Corgis. I haven't had a whole lot of experience with dogs until a few years ago when my sister brought home a whippet mix rescue. I wasn't incredibly involved in training but I kind of got the basics of clicker training, crate training, et cetera. Roxi is now about 7 years old and is incredibly relaxed and an awesome pet for the home.

So that being said, I'm fairly sure I want to skip puppies and find a rescue that's at least 2 or 3 years old, since I'm not confident I have the patience/will to train a younger dog. I know I wasn't able to deal with my sister's dog early on. In terms of lifestyle I'm burdened with a lot of free time, but I'm also going to start looking at grad schools for the next year. My sister told me that I will most likely need to get a walker if my work/school schedule gets too intense. At the moment I have kind of an uneven schedule with work at the moment, but it should settle by September. In rea life I'm pretty active, and I used to go running with the whippet and I kind of liked that it kept pace with me.

However I don't want something that's going to go batshit crazy every few hours, like the new dog she brought home a few months ago. It's some bulldog/terrier mix that is fairly young and just needs attention constantly. I'm kind of hoping for a dog that will go running but also not be a complete retard if I'm cooking or watching a movie.

So the question is, is a corgi the right breed for me?

bonus picture of her dogs:

note: I am not insane and I will most likely not buy crates full of clothing for my dog.

Plus_Infinity
Apr 12, 2011

FloppyDiskCommando posted:

I'm going to apologize beforehand because I only read the first two pages of the thread, but I plan to read everything but...

I'm looking to get a dog when I get a new place in September and i'm mostly in the research phase right now but I'm developing a liking for Corgis. I haven't had a whole lot of experience with dogs until a few years ago when my sister brought home a whippet mix rescue. I wasn't incredibly involved in training but I kind of got the basics of clicker training, crate training, et cetera. Roxi is now about 7 years old and is incredibly relaxed and an awesome pet for the home.

So that being said, I'm fairly sure I want to skip puppies and find a rescue that's at least 2 or 3 years old, since I'm not confident I have the patience/will to train a younger dog. I know I wasn't able to deal with my sister's dog early on. In terms of lifestyle I'm burdened with a lot of free time, but I'm also going to start looking at grad schools for the next year. My sister told me that I will most likely need to get a walker if my work/school schedule gets too intense. At the moment I have kind of an uneven schedule with work at the moment, but it should settle by September. In rea life I'm pretty active, and I used to go running with the whippet and I kind of liked that it kept pace with me.

However I don't want something that's going to go batshit crazy every few hours, like the new dog she brought home a few months ago. It's some bulldog/terrier mix that is fairly young and just needs attention constantly. I'm kind of hoping for a dog that will go running but also not be a complete retard if I'm cooking or watching a movie.

So the question is, is a corgi the right breed for me?

bonus picture of her dogs:

note: I am not insane and I will most likely not buy crates full of clothing for my dog.

Corgis are herding dogs. Herding dogs are generally the most high energy and demanding of all the dog types. They were bred to work, unlike many other dogs that were bred for companionship. They can be neurotic, nippy, barky, full of energy, need lots of mental stimulation and physical exercise. They're really just one notch down from border collies (and sometimes just as intense).

If you want a couch potato corgi you might find one in a rescue, but as a breed generally they are not low effort dogs. If you must get one, cardigans are generally more mellow than pembrokes, but they're much more rare so you're not as likely to find one in a shelter.

My cardi just turned a year old and he is as mellow as corgis come, but he was a neurotic mess when we lived in an apartment complex and it wasn't until we moved out to the country that he settled down. And by settled down I mean he is afraid of moving cars, people carrying boxes, he'll bark any time something moves outside, he nips at our kids to herd them-- and this is like miracle level chill for a corgi that isn't getting 2 hours or more of walks a day.

In short, I think you want whatever shelter mutt that is definitely chill. I see a lot of maybe-a-corgi mixes on petfinder where they're mixed with a companion breed, which might be good for you.

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

I guess my question is will a corgi run around like a retard while I cook things or can I trust it to not be incredibly neurotic like my sister's new dog. I'm less worried about the energy level since I had to walk the whippet or play with it two or three times a day. I'm more worried about training a dog than anything else and from what I've read Corgis are on the smarter spectrum of things. Also they seem to be less afflicted by genetic things which is a big concern of mine because my sister's whippet has epilepsy and other sad doggy things.

I'll definitely look into getting a corgi mix. Is there any particular kind of crossbreed I should be watching out for?

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
Mutts are going to be crapshoot of features from whatever mixes they come from and there's no way to say that a certain mix breed dog is going to behave in a certain way like you would a purebred.

As far as the corgi hassling you when you cook and things of that nature... Well, they're smart dogs. Sure. But, they will hassle you always and constantly and forever because that is their job (in their heads) and at all times they must be around and checking on things to make sure everything is ok and as it should be...

Ace is pretty much up my rear end all day every day forever. He's not in your face about it, but if I am home I guarantee he is either glued to my heels or my boyfriend's heels. Every little noise in the house is something that we get told about, as it happens, every time... Seriously dog stop barking because people are talking downstairs oh my god. He's three, and this is him at his most chilled out. As a puppy, he was 50 times more intense, and apparently he's pretty par for the course and even slightly lazy compared to most corgis.

You can train them so this isn't a problem, of course. When I'm cooking, the kitchen is off limits, so he'll hide under a table and watch me from the dining room or something instead. They are clever and can be troublemakers, because if Ace really wants to get into something he'll find a way as long as it isn't physically impossible. For instance- when he was a pup he'd chew my shoes, which we of course put the kibosh on. A few months later he reliably wasn't going anywhere near shoes, so we started leaving shoes out like normal. I found out a week later that he switched to ripping out the insoles carefully and chewing on those because I guess he figured only the outside of the shoe was off limits!

The bottom line really is don't consider a corgi if you don't think you can handle a high energy dog that is likely to be neurotic as hell for no reason. My pup fits me perfectly and I love him more than anything, but he's a total pain in the rear end sometimes (like when he decides that all shopping bags are SUPER SCARY EVIL and pees himself every time he sees one.)

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

FloppyDiskCommando posted:

I guess my question is will a corgi run around like a retard while I cook things or can I trust it to not be incredibly neurotic like my sister's new dog. I'm less worried about the energy level since I had to walk the whippet or play with it two or three times a day. I'm more worried about training a dog than anything else and from what I've read Corgis are on the smarter spectrum of things. Also they seem to be less afflicted by genetic things which is a big concern of mine because my sister's whippet has epilepsy and other sad doggy things.

I'll definitely look into getting a corgi mix. Is there any particular kind of crossbreed I should be watching out for?

"Bugging you while you make dinner" is probably not something we can predict for you. It depends on how you train your dog, and how much exercise you're able to provide it (both mental and physical). Quite honestly, you don't sound like you're prepared to handle a lot of the neuroticism that comes with Corgis and the other herding breeds.

Can you find a mellow Corgi? Sure! Can you rely on finding a mellow Corgi? Hell no. Plan for the worst and hope for the best, you know? So your Corgi may be the coolest, quietest, friendliest dog in the world. Or it will bug you while you make dinner, bark at strangers, require 5+ hours a day of interaction to tire it out, and may never truly settle in your house. If the dog turns out to be the latter, can you handle that?

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me! He's not all bad, Hitler just needs someone to believe in him! Can't you just give Hitler a chance?

Quality Pugamutes now available, APR/APRI/NKC approved breeder. PM for details.

Eponine posted:

My parents don't have air-conditioning in the house, so in the summer it can get up in the 90s. The dogs are 5 years old now and the first few summers we didn't shave the fluffy and she wouldn't move from behind the toilet in the bathroom unless it was to eat or go outside to pee. We live by a few lakes so we'd dunk her in every once in awhile, but lakewater + long hair = horrible smelling dogs.

Once we started clipping her regularly in the summer, she started to want to go outside and play and be active. She usually goes about a month between clippings in the summer and then once September hits we let it grow out and she's back to the long hair by about mid-October.

The vet recommended that we get her groomed in the first place and we don't like...wax her, so there's still short little hairs protecting her skin. We just like having happy corgis that play outside.

Just FYI, she was probably too hot because you weren't grooming her properly. Not to say that you were't grooming her at all, just there's a huge difference between a brush out every now and again and proper grooming. Grooming properly is easy, but hard to realize you're not doing it right, and just about every owner makes the mistake of thinking that their grooming job is fine. Mats and heavy undercoat webbing are hard to see, build up in areas under their arms or thighs, and create excess weight on the dog, which limits their coat's natural ability to distribute heat within their hairs and trap cool air against their skin, which is the normal function of all double coats; it's not just for cold, it's also for heat, which is why you find fluffy dogs in Afghanistan and the Middle East! :science:

Fluffy, double coated breeds do much, MUCH better with heat if they're properly combed out and not shaved. The vet meant well, but probably was either recommending that you comb her out more, or bring her to a groomer for a de-matting/undercoat cleaning, or just had no idea that shaving shouldn't be an option for DC breeds.

Shaving takes away their protection against heat and UV rays, so it actually is more damaging and has risks associated with skin cancer. The melanoma pictures I've seen from dogs usually include a 'before' pic of the dog with a shaved coat. It also ruins the way the coat functions for anywhere from months to forever; the guard hairs grow back first, and the undercoat barely gets a chance to fill out and do its job, so the coat loses that natural ability to regulate heat and coat, and aesthetically, the dog looks 'weird' and 'flat' and not as good, generally.

I get it, Corgis are low to the ground, just like my dog, and heat travels with them more easily than big dogs, but with my dog I just thin out his under coat every summer at the groomers, make sure his armpits and ruff are thinned out with combing, and he's good to go. He plays outside, he romps around, and he may get more tired quickly because its hot, but he's not miserable, and his coat keeps him from getting overexposed to UV. He's never been shaved and I've had him happy and healthy in 100F summers for 5 years now.

Kerafyrm
Mar 7, 2005

My Pembroke is a year old but does reasonably well in an apartment, but I don't think I'd get a puppy again while living in an apartment. She still requires a lot of walks and pesters us a lot if she doesn't get them. For instance, we were watching a movie last night and she kept incessantly flinging her ball in our laps and harassing the cat, barking at shadows, and tearing around the place, all because it had been storming all day so she didn't get her normal walks.

They are great dogs - she's affectionate, playful, good natured, loves other animals, people, and kids, and isn't destructive. I'd only recommend a corgi to people who are active, though.

I can't speak from experience for adult corgis, though. People tell me they chill out around 2-3, but I just know as puppies they want to gogogo 24/7.

Edit: Oh, and the neurotic thing. Once I was playing with my cat with a laser pointer. Nova, my corgi, saw it and caught on and became obsessed with it. I put it away because I'd read how you don't want to play with dogs with laser pointers, but I'm now training her not to freak out at spots of lights on the wall; this only took ONCE with a laser pointer. They are super smart dogs and in my experience a little prone to obsessing about things.

Kerafyrm fucked around with this message at 18:42 on May 11, 2012

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

Tristesse posted:

Mutts are going to be crapshoot of features from whatever mixes they come from and there's no way to say that a certain mix breed dog is going to behave in a certain way like you would a purebred.

To emphasize this, my dog is a corgi/Australian shepherd mix. You'd think that would make him the zoomiest little herder ever, but he's the exact opposite. We got him because we told the folks at the shelter to show us their most laid-back dog, and they immediately went to his crate.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

Ornamented Death posted:

To emphasize this, my dog is a corgi/Australian shepherd mix. You'd think that would make him the zoomiest little herder ever, but he's the exact opposite. We got him because we told the folks at the shelter to show us their most laid-back dog, and they immediately went to his crate.

I need pictures. For science...
That sounds loving cute.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

Siochain posted:

I need pictures. For science...
That sounds loving cute.

This is George the day we brought him home:

My wife works from home and this is how he spends most of his day (giant image):

Here he's posing with a book to help me score a free hat:

Nap time!

I'll post more once I download them from Facebook, these are just what I had on my computer.

Kerafyrm
Mar 7, 2005

That is the most adorable corgi mix I've seen. Those ears. :3:

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
Viceroy is bad to the bone.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

Here are a few more of George. Apparently my wife takes tons of pictures but never actually uploads them anywhere, so this is all I have for now.

Snow!

SNOW!

A couple from doggy day care.

gogogiraffes
Dec 27, 2007

Getting married in 2 weeks. Gizmo is in our wedding, here's his bowtie to match the guys ties.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Eponine posted:

When I was a kid we had a really fluffy corgi like the one pictured above, and we would regularly give her a buzz-cut in the summer, she LOVED it. Also my mm would shave her belly to like 1/8" (it really helped reduce flea infestations since we lived in the country), but if the dog laid on her back in the sun too often she'd get a pretty gnarly sunburn on her tummy.

gogogiraffes posted:

Getting married in 2 weeks. Gizmo is in our wedding, here's his bowtie to match the guys ties.

Haha, awesome! When my brother got married, my mother had our pembroke sit on a chair next to her, in the front row for the entire ceremony.

coyo7e fucked around with this message at 17:58 on May 16, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

gogogiraffes posted:

Spinning bowtie on a corgi would be amazing. :ohdear: Must invent spinning bowtie collar for dogs!

• Locked thread