Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Invader Zym
Sep 19, 2002
Can I get a guild invite for Myfi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mince Pieface
Feb 1, 2006

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Leaguestone recipe is 3 leaguestones in exchange for a random one, should you be wondering.

E:

I wonder if that stacks with the Gladiator node.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

Apparently "first Beyond boss you kill drops a guaranteed Beyond unique" leaguestone is incredibly bugged and causes every monster on the map to drop a Beyond unique after a boss is killed.

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

My double chin turned out to be a huge cyst
So you have 10 Harvests now?

YoungSexualNorton
Aug 8, 2004
These are good for the children's brains.

Mince Pieface posted:

I wonder if that stacks with the Gladiator node.

Normally multiple explode-on-death effects don't stack. It's always just one of them per corpse, but I can't remember if it's random or consistent which one takes effect.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Thread should be caught up on invites. If not :justpost:

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
Howdy!

Can anyone invite me to guild? Current char name is CantStopShittingMyPants

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
i can mostly only play while holding my daughter so i mapped everything to my mouse to play one handed, and it works surprisingly well

wheel up cycles through two life flasks, and mouse down cycles through three utility flasks (still one input = one action)

four buttons on mouse for three skills and inventory open/close, plus right click and middle click for two additional skills

path of mouse

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Han Solomon posted:

Howdy!

Can anyone invite me to guild? Current char name is CantStopShittingMyPants

Done!

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Bugsy posted:

I got purged. ign is boomtron

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

MannersPlease posted:

Yes, I mean switch over from totem league starter build. Honestly you can go any weapon. With a necromancer your endgame would ideally be the scourge+lowlife/CI. Honestly it's not even remotely needed for BV to be playable though. Just get any half decent spell damage/global damage weapon and you are good 2 go...a rare, singularity is usually hella cheap, obliteration is strong as always, or just whatever.

I guess I should have asked more clarifying questions, heh.

I'm just finishing out A4 normal at the moment and with the way things are slowing down progress wise I think I need to make some fundamental changes.

I tried flameblast totem but with only a single one and not much cast speed it didn't seem to do anything at all. I'm going to give bladefall a shot. At the moment my fallback is firestorm in a +1 fire gems wand. Should I be speccing in to something then speccing back out to make this work better?

Also which path on that tree are you leaving till last? I'm probably going to ignore the +1 curses till much later. I've gotten most of the travelling out of the way but can't decide whether to head all the way over to vaal pact now or fill out some nodes.

Melek
May 23, 2003
Why would I get a DVD ROM drive when I have two DVD players in my house? Please send me $50 cash so I can get a DVD Drive. Or better yet please send me $10 bux so I can have this ugly red title removed.

Bugsy posted:

Need reinvite. CN: Burstfist_Mchardstack

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Early impressions on fun of this league gimmick?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
It's very cool and good because you can choose when you turn stuff on an off at a whim (or instance creation, rather).

Haven't even finished Normal, already killed Bameth :smug:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Anyone else feeling particularly crashy this time? 2nd crash in less than 3 hours here.

ive been having an exception pop up occasionally when i try to go back to town (says something about a prophecy not being an int or something like that) but i have been able to just hit ok and then it loads normally

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

Awesome! posted:

ive been having an exception pop up occasionally when i try to go back to town (says something about a prophecy not being an int or something like that) but i have been able to just hit ok and then it loads normally

Have you checked for new patches recently? I thought they fixed that one.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

ok i had a ~67mb patch so maybe thats it

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
new unique belt, might replace meginords for phys damage levelling?
http://imgur.com/a/rI1rn

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Goa Tse-tung posted:

new unique belt, might replace meginords for phys damage levelling?
http://imgur.com/a/rI1rn

It won't, because meginord's gives 10% life and a resist.

blackteapot
Jan 26, 2006

looks like I was purged in late breach. May I please have an invite - character:TheSecretsOfWutang

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Players have found few headhunters day one and someone got a legacy vinktar. Sounds like a good league

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Jusupov posted:

Players have found few headhunters day one and someone got a legacy vinktar. Sounds like a good league

just means their droprate gonna get nerfed, just like it happened to cadibro

Mince Pieface
Feb 1, 2006

I hope not because it would be dumb for a league that is supposed to distribute such rare to a wider audience to once again give better rewards to people who get to maps as fast as possible by having no other human needs or obligations.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Zo posted:

i can mostly only play while holding my daughter so i mapped everything to my mouse to play one handed, and it works surprisingly well

wheel up cycles through two life flasks, and mouse down cycles through three utility flasks (still one input = one action)

four buttons on mouse for three skills and inventory open/close, plus right click and middle click for two additional skills

path of mouse
Buy Razer Naga (actually sound Razer product, shockingly).

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Awesome! posted:

I didn't play considerably longer into the night, but the game behaved normally, so here's hoping that was random computer farting.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Zo posted:

path of mouse

But how are you going to play this while holding your daughter and playing PAD????

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Buy Razer Naga (actually sound Razer product, shockingly).

my razor mice always start loving up with double clicks after a year, so i switched to logitec for now

madstrike posted:

But how are you going to play this while holding your daughter and playing PAD????

gently caress pad!!! (for now)

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Do plain Onslaught stones actually do anything except make the monsters a bit more dangerous?

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Zo posted:

my razor mice always start loving up with double clicks after a year, so i switched to logitec for now
Logitech has a similar one, G600 I think, with 12 side buttons. My buddies who raid seriously in WoW are all crawling over dem keypad mice, so you may find one handy for toddler-friendly PoE.

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

What? One name? Who are you, Seal?
Please add Slyvania to the guild.

Thanks!

Rorac
Aug 19, 2011

I played this a good long time ago, dropped it for other things, and now my roommate got into it and brought me along. I'm playing a duelist for the new league server and I'm wondering how crap this build is.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscr...QAGiyDjX9oKJg==

I'm going for a dual wield block based build with some DOT from bleed and poison. I'm pretty sure I could do better, but I'm not really sure how exactly. I have no idea what sort of equipment is really top-end and what does or doesn't synergize; the character is level 15 and that's the furthest I've gotten thus far.

Lektor
May 1, 2013
I also got purged at some point name is LektorsLegacy

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Still crashing randomly. :smith:

Shamshel
Sep 20, 2003

Angel of phallic symbols
I am an idiot and declined my guild invite by muscle memory. Can I get a re reinvite? TinyDoggos here

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Still crashing randomly. :smith:

Me too, its strange. Also iiq gem is bad. and legacy vinktars. poo poo got lit fam.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Remember ProjectPT ragequitting the game with the Xbox One announcement? He's now playing World of Warcraft, on a vanilla private server. :staredog:

Shishells
May 25, 2012

Can I get a reinvite: patricksmith

Jinnigan
Feb 12, 2007

We shall pay him a visit. There will be a picnic. Tea shall be served.
where are people trading rotations etc now? global 820 is dead, so is trade 8 20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Remember ProjectPT ragequitting the game with the Xbox One announcement? He's now playing World of Warcraft, on a vanilla private server. :staredog:

No shortage of (ex-)PoE streamers with 'issues'.

• Locked thread