Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Byzantine posted:

Whyyyy the gently caress do they always look so sad. Wouldn't you want your waifu to be happy to see your penis helm?

Real smiles distort the face and stretch the skin as the muscles move bits of it around, thereby spoiling their waifu's ~*perfect beauty*~. Therefore glassy-eyed zombie expressions are the only ones that are appropriate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

FutonForensic posted:

I've had it with the wild conjecture. I'm taking matters into my own hands.

Sonic and the Mario Bros., under one roof! Olympics are over, and already everyone's out of shape.

Sonic and Mario agreed to a friendly competition

to who could first buttslam the other to death.

Luigi agreed to be judge, observing for purely professional reasons.

Mario was in awe of Sonic's power and control, and gained new respect for his old rival.

Sonic was less impressed.

Luigi was the first one to piss himself, because he's Luigi.

Then he fell asleep on the job.

Then he died. He didn't even collapse or anything so grand, he just immediately poofed into an urn.

Ol' Jumpman was too focused on the game to notice.

At this point I waited for Sonic and Mario to die in the middle of their animation, but all their meters reached zero and--

--they were still alive. I ordered the Anal Sex to stop, hoping that they would immediately drop dead when they got off the bed.

Nothing happened. They didn't starve, pass out, or piss themselves. They had hosed past the threshold of death.

Death meant nothing to them now, but neither did life. The only thing that was left was a hollow, pointless existence. Sonic turned to Mario and cried, "Kiss me, you're beautiful! These are truly the last days."

They held hands, and they fell into it, like a daydream or a fever.

Hahaha loving hell

Bohemian Nights posted:

Someone post that huge wall of text with the incredibly advanced controls for one of the skyrim sex mods

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
What rough beast with two backs, its hour come at last, slouches toward the modding thread to be born?

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

This is an opus.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Does the mod add giant brown smudges after anal sex, or was that your own creative embellishment :v:

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
...Mario is a plumber after all.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

That was probably because of a bottomed-out hygiene need.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Squeegy posted:

That was probably because of a bottomed-out hygiene need.

No, they pooped on each other

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.

Is it possible to just use an image as a thread title?

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Man that was hilarious. I think you can use the URL of the image as a title, I'm not entirely sure. I'd say the thread peaked here. I will probably be proven wrong within the month.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18308/

I hate everything about this "teen companion."

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

ShadowGearX
I would remove "those" images, your title determines this is a minor follower. Save yourself the headache and let people use their own imaginations. I guarantee someone here on the nexus will report.

terso
i mean by little that she is thin and short nothing else, in fact she doesn't have a child face. i'll remove the word little any way, thanks for the advice.

terso
where did you find the word little ?!!

Oh well I guess taking "little" out of the title then pretending it was never there is a much better path to take than simply not uploading nudes of your paedophile mod. :nexus:

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Midnight Voyager posted:

I like the last two screenshots that are pitch dark.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Midnight Voyager posted:

I'm afraid to click on that link- anything really nasty that sticks out? Apart from the usual nasty bits that stick out, I mean.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

CommissarMega posted:

I'm afraid to click on that link- anything really nasty that sticks out? Apart from the usual nasty bits that stick out, I mean.

It's a twiggy girl who lives in an anime poster warehouse and is nude in half the author's screenshots. That's about it.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

FronzelNeekburm posted:

I like the last two screenshots that are pitch dark.

Really the whole gallery is pitch dark, but it's more of a tone thing than a color thing

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

CommissarMega posted:

I was going to rehost images, but I didn't have the heart to rehost an adolescent nude shot.

She was also dressed like Piper's little sister in one.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

FutonForensic posted:

They held hands, and they fell into it, like a daydream or a fever.
We woke up one morning and fell a little further down.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
lol at the Jabba poster.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Croccers posted:

lol at the Jabba poster.

It's rude to laugh at self-portraits.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
The production values on Season Two of Life is Strange were a lot lower, for some reason...

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

"This is my life... let it please also be my death".

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Two trunks. One for each parent.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSV4l65GNK8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

gosh dang.

Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

I need to use the bathroom!

Modding has been redeemed.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

*tears welling up*

I-it's beautiful....

Orv
May 4, 2011
I loving hate FF and I would play that.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Mods...can be good?

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Shoot this mod into space. Millions of years from now, aliens must know of humanity's greatest achievement.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

So, that's the end of this thread. What now guys?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Wait FFX still uses midi? Or people are just that good with re-creating music?

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(

Bholder posted:

Wait FFX still uses midi? Or people are just that good with re-creating music?

...you have, evidently, made the wise decision to avoid casual browsing of youtube. Short answer, yes, there's even plugins for some audio editing programs to help you compose music from clips and create catchy a-capella dadaist nonsense.

I actually wouldn't be TOO surprised about a major game of that era using midi either, admittedly.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Shady Amish Terror posted:

...you have, evidently, made the wise decision to avoid casual browsing of youtube. Short answer, yes, there's even plugins for some audio editing programs to help you compose music from clips and create catchy a-capella dadaist nonsense.

I actually wouldn't be TOO surprised about a major game of that era using midi either, admittedly.

VIII used notably bad midi for PC while PSX used nice recordings.

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014
Made this for easy archival.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18337/ Any amputee fetishists around? Apparently!

You too can look like an amputee who has most of her clothes burned off. Make sure to bring the world's tiniest panties.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Shady Amish Terror posted:

Anything that involves electronic music involves MIDI in some way or another, actually; it's a technical protocol for transferring musical information and nothing else. Synthesizers often run in MIDI in one way or another and there are also MIDI controllers; they look like keyboards but make no noise themselves. They just send signals out. There are also devices you can control with MIDI that have nothing to do with music. It's pretty neat, actually; in college I made a circuit that controlled multi-colored LEDs with MIDI signals.

What you heard in the past was because MIDI files are way smaller than sound files, generally. It was the era's limited hardware translating MIDI into sound and generally not doing a very good job of it. Nowadays there are things that can translate MIDI into nicer sounding things but the best sound really just comes from recording something properly.

:eng101:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Midnight Voyager posted:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18337/ Any amputee fetishists around? Apparently!

You too can look like an amputee who has most of her clothes burned off. Make sure to bring the world's tiniest panties.

I wanna see a screenshot of this in gameplay. Do the guns just hover in the air or is there a separate "do everything left handed" mod??

edit: Oh, there's prosthetic/robot arms you can craft at workbenches. That's kinda cool, especially since the husband in FO4 is supposed to be a war vet. Too bad it's probably a fetish thing here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

CJacobs posted:

I wanna see a screenshot of this in gameplay. Do the guns just hover in the air or is there a separate "do everything left handed" mod??

edit: Oh, there's prosthetic/robot arms you can craft at workbenches. That's kinda cool, especially since the husband in FO4 is supposed to be a war vet. Too bad it's probably a fetish thing here.

Yeah, but they probably only attach to that one outfit. It'd be a great thing for a Furiosa!

Also I saw no screenshots of the arm, just the laughably tiny panties.

• Locked thread